• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolutely nothing. :naughty:

I guess that can be a good thing :naughty:

How would have been life without it ?:naughty:

Are they better than the normal pancakes ?

Life would taste bad :bleh:

Hmm.... Well I do love crepes, espesh the ones they had near my old school, cos they melt chocolate buttons instead :wub2: So I'd have to say those are my faves.

Life would taste bad :bleh:

Hmm.... Well I do love crepes, espesh the ones they had near my old school, cos they melt chocolate buttons instead :wub2: So I'd have to say those are my faves.

Yummy I love chocolate buttons :drool:

I hope the interesting topics keep coming.

Hi Celine. How are you?

I'm fine thanks.. I saw a street musician today and really liked him so stayed for half an hour :roftl:

then told him that I like him and asked if he also plays in pubs and he said yes and that he plays in a pub tomorrow and that I should come... but I don't have anyone who could go with me and it's in surbiton (I've never been there):thumbdown:

I'm fine thanks.. I saw a street musician today and really liked him so stayed for half an hour :roftl:

then told him that I like him and asked if he also plays in pubs and he said yes and that he plays in a pub tomorrow and that I should come... but I don't have anyone who could go with me and it's in surbiton (I've never been there):thumbdown:

:naughty:

I've never heard of it.