This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

I definitely wouldn't.

No :boxed:

Sorry for being too self-obsorbed to join in on this topic. :bleh: It's quite a tricky question though. It's so easy to name a number or make a limit but in reality it doesn't always work that way. I know a couple where she's in her 30ies and he in his 60ies and they are truly madly in love.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for being too self-obsorbed to join in on this topic. :bleh: It's quite a tricky question though. It's so easy to name a number or make a limit but in reality it doesn't always work that way. I know a couple where she's in her 30ies and he in his 60ies and they are truly madly in love.

I understand where you're coming from. I just wouldn't go for a much older man.

Of course. That's why I'm saying sometimes age is just a number. But sometimes you have to think about the future rather than the present.

Definitely. I know sometimes age is just a number, but sometimes it really makes a difference.

Oh, that's not so nice, just seeing him through pics? I guess I shouldn't complain whenever Alex doesn't come into uni then

Care to post a link of the pics

Will you be celebrating on the second week?

True.

He lives suuuuuuuuper far away. How else am I supposed to see him? :roftl: And yeah, it kinda sucks. But on the other hand, if I did see him from time to time, that would prob only make it worse. No chance of anything happening anyway.

HA! I could e-mail you a pic of him if you wish. I took it. He's smiling and sparkling and right before I took it, he was laughing. All because of moi. :wub2: (Noo, not at me. :naughty:)

LMAO! More like cursing myself for still being in this state. :roftl:

I wasn't complaining, I was just stating

yeah yeah :mf_rosetinted:

That's not a lot.

Nope, normal.

:naughty: It requires a lot of thought.

Yes it does :naughty:

True.

He lives suuuuuuuuper far away. How else am I supposed to see him? :roftl: And yeah, it kinda sucks. But on the other hand, if I did see him from time to time, that would prob only make it worse. No chance of anything happening anyway.

HA! I could e-mail you a pic of him if you wish. I took it. He's smiling and sparkling and right before I took it, he was laughing. All because of moi. :wub2: (Noo, not at me.

LMAO! More like cursing myself for still being in this state. :roftl:

yeah yeah

Nope, normal.

I guess so... but no need to be negative, you never know. Even if the chances are like 0.1% there's still that small iccle chance. And also.. seeing him more often could actually help get used to it rather than like him more (I speak from experience *cough cough*).

Ha ha!! Of course of course. And how many times did you tell yourself that after the party? (I did the same when Mika first smiled at me, I was like 'he smiled that few seconds because of meee!!!) :doh:

I understand where you're coming from. I just wouldn't go for a much older man.

Me neither! (Hence the "No :boxed:") I was just saying :bleh:

Of course. That's why I'm saying sometimes age is just a number. But sometimes you have to think about the future rather than the present.

True. But say that to the madly in love couple :naughty:

Perhaps 10ish years is the limit if one is forced to put one.

Take your time. :naughty:

I will. I'll prob tell you once I've settled down with my husband and kids :naughty:

True. But say that to the madly in love couple :naughty:

Perhaps 10ish years is the limit if one is forced to put one.

You can't break up a madly in love couple :bleh:

I was thinking 10 as well, seems reasonable, but I still need to think about it. Now when we say 10 is that 10 senior or 10 junior to our age? (I like my men older and I'm sticking with that :mf_rosetinted:)

Can I see too?

Of course! I'll have to send it tomorrow though. Pm me your e-mail on here or send it in a message on facebook. :thumb_yello:

I guess so... but no need to be negative, you never know. Even if the chances are like 0.1% there's still that small iccle chance. And also.. seeing him more often could actually help get used to it rather than like him more (I speak from experience *cough cough*).

Ha ha!! Of course of course. And how many times did you tell yourself that after the party? (I did the same when Mika first smiled at me, I was like 'he smiled that few seconds because of meee!!!)

I'm negative to protect myself. :bleh: And you're very sweet. :wub2:

:roftl: Strangely enough, that actually, in a way, makes sense :blink: (Speaking of which. I'd like a pic of him in exchange? :naughty:)

:lmfao: Too many *cough*

I'm negative to protect myself. :bleh: And you're very sweet.

:roftl: Strangely enough, that actually, in a way, makes sense (Speaking of which. I'd like a pic of him in exchange? :naughty:)

:lmfao: Too many *cough*

Don't want to get your hopes up too high eh? Mm.. thanks? :naughty:

Of course it makes sense! Everything I write makes sense! Even this> asdhsaiudhwa. See?

Pic of who? Mika? :naughty:

Ha! I knew it! :bleh:

I've just noticed the time but I'm staying. This is very interesting.

I hate when the time goes by so quickly when you don't want it to! :thumbdown:

Very interesting indeed :naughty: I'll leave after the first person leaves :)

That could be a while. Are you in uni tomorrow?

Great :fisch: Yeah, but I'm only going in just to hand in my essay, which is really annoying :thumbdown: I guess I'll stay in the library to upload the rest of the vids from the weekend.

Sorry, I misread it. :naughty:

It's ok :naughty:

I will. I'll prob tell you once I've settled down with my husband and kids

You can't break up a madly in love couple :bleh:

I was thinking 10 as well, seems reasonable, but I still need to think about it. Now when we say 10 is that 10 senior or 10 junior to our age? (I like my men older and I'm sticking with that )

:lmfao:

Nah :bleh:

10 senior. Junior more like.. 5? :blink: Depends on what ages we're talking about though. I mean I wouldn't go for a 16-year old. :naughty:

I prefer older as well.

:lmfao:

Nah :bleh:

10 senior. Junior more like.. 5? :blink: Depends on what ages we're talking about though. I mean I wouldn't go for a 16-year old. :naughty:

I prefer older as well.

Especially at this age anyway, younger boys are still a bit too immature. But anyway, you know I like my boys a little bit older:mf_rosetinted: *starts singing again*