• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's christmas and that's my excuse.

Yes :boing:

It's the holiday! May as well make the most of it while we have the chance :) Although I'll have to start doing some uni work next week :thumbdown:

How'd I guess lol.

not exactly :naughty:

He's some funny actor, don't remember what he's been in atm.

Anyway, just watched the vid! So cute :wub2: I even made my mum watch it, seemed like she liked it (cos of the dog and the snow, not cos of Mika lol).

Right, what he says at the beginning is:

"Hey, this is Mika. And I want to wish everyone a happy holiday. 2008's been a brilliant year. And I hope you've enjoyed all the web stuff we've been doing. Here's a new mini-doc we've been holidng back especially for this christmas. Check it out. Happy holidays. I will see you in 2009. *puts on stupid voice* Ella say goodbye, say goodbye."

:naughty:

It's the holiday! May as well make the most of it while we have the chance :) Although I'll have to start doing some uni work next week :thumbdown:

How'd I guess lol.

He's some funny actor, don't remember what he's been in atm.

Anyway, just watched the vid! So cute :wub2: I even made my mum watch it, seemed like she liked it (cos of the dog and the snow, not cos of Mika lol).

Right, what he says at the beginning is:

"Hey, this is Mika. And I want to wish everyone a happy holiday. 2008's been a brilliant year. And I hope you've enjoyed all the web stuff we've been doing. Here's a new mini-doc we've been holidng back especially for this christmas. Check it out. Happy holidays. I will see you in 2009. *puts on stupid voice* Ella say goodbye, say goodbye."

:naughty:

:roftl: thqnk you for that! Qnd there's Luke in there right? I saw a screencap (?) up on the blog thread

Random! but anyway, I got an english essay back and my teacher doesn't like the word "fishy" :naughty:

:roftl: thqnk you for that! Qnd there's Luke in there right? I saw a screencap (?) up on the blog thread

Random! but anyway, I got an english essay back and my teacher doesn't like the word "fishy" :naughty:

You're welcome. And yes that's Luke :bleh:

Ha ha, errm ok, why?