This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same, can't wait! It was good thanks and yours?

I went shopping with my family today, my dad spent sooo much money.. but.. who cares..:roftl:

I think that everyone already know what i want for Christmas, so.. I'm waiting my present tomorrow! ( if you don't- i make sure you remember- there is one hottie from the movie i like.. hmm.. what's was his name? :fisch: eh, look at my siggy or avvie.. ) :roftl:

I went shopping with my family today, my dad spent sooo much money.. but.. who cares..:roftl:

I think that everyone already know what i want for Christmas, so.. I'm waiting my present tomorrow! ( if you don't- i make sure you remember- there is one hottie from the movie i like.. hmm.. what's was his name? :fisch: eh, look at my siggy or avvie.. ) :roftl:

Surely you know his name. :naughty:

Nice avvie too. I've just spotted it.

I'm good! :) "Got" my first present today... :fisch:, so kind of already feeling the christmas mood! :naughty: What about you?

What did you get?! Yay not long to go now :D I'm ok, still waiting to get mu present :fisch:

Lark rise to Candleford.

Are you enjoying it?

Never heard of that. What's it about?

Yeah very much :naughty:

You want Robert as your present? Or do you mean a poster of him or something? :naughty: He does look very cute in your sig :wub2:

You want Robert as your present? Or do you mean a poster of him or something? :naughty: He does look very cute in your sig :wub2:

So you didn't understand?! ok... i'll sing it.. :roftl:

*All i want for Christmas is....

Robert Pattinson* :fisch:

:lmao: Yeah, i love his hair:naughty:

Hiya, how are you all?

Hey Sam, how are you?

I'm fine, in Christmas mood!