This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw a TV adaptation of that when I was little. :wink2: Don't remember much of it, to be honest... :fisch: But I liked it, that's the only thing I remember :naughty: And some of the characters.

Zum Beispiel den Graf von Krolock kann man nicht vergessen. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I loved the musical so much !!! I can still sing along to all the songs !! and I fell so in love with Graf von Krolock !! I remember that I felt embarrassed everytime he came on stage because I was there with my father and was afraid he could realise that I'm drooling over the vampire :roftl::roftl:

I loved the musical so much !!! I can still sing along to all the songs !! and I fell so in love with Graf von Krolock !! I remember that I felt embarrassed everytime he came on stage because I was there with my father and was afraid he could realise that I'm drooling over the vampire :roftl::roftl:

Hehe :naughty: Now that's exactly the reason why I never take my parents to a Mika gig with me. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

... Naaah just kidding, but I can imagine. (-:

I should probabyl watch again, somehow :fisch:

I think I should go aswell :wub2: was nice talking to you about my first love the vampire :roftl:

sleep well

xxxx:wub2:

Hehe :naughty: You can always talk to me about your vampire crushes! :naughty: (And not only that, of course :wink2: )

Good night! :wub2: