This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

Definitely not. I really want to go to as many gigs as poss just to make up for what I've missed out on. Not that I can afford them all :naughty:

Speaking of which, you better be comin to the Jason Mraz one in April :P I have a ticket with your name on ittttt...actually it has his name on but you know what I mean.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know!!! :( :(

No, let's start thinking about something nice. :das:

Got any ideas? :das:

Speaking of which, you better be comin to the Jason Mraz one in April :P I have a ticket with your name on ittttt...actually it has his name on but you know what I mean.

Wow I feel like such a VIP :original: How much is the ticket?

Like what??

His favourite topic is comparing czech and english manners. And kind of diss those czech ones. :naughty: But it's usually just for fun :wink2: (We like to diss him back :naughty: )... Or about our favourite music, series, whatever :bleh:

Got any ideas? :das:

Wow I feel like such a VIP :original: How much is the ticket?

haha... £23...plus whatever the booking fees were..so probably £25. It'll be good though :D I bought 2 tickets when it went on sale anyway :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: I still think you should buy a poster.

Have you no self control?

I've come up with a cheaper plan. I'm going to ask my local cinema what they plan on doing with the posters when they don't need them anymore, if they throw them away then they can just give it to me instead :biggrin2:

No :no:

I've come up with a cheaper plan. I'm going to ask my local cinema what they plan on doing with the posters when they don't need them anymore, if they throw them away then they can just give it to me instead :biggrin2:

No :no:

:roftl: Good plan. I'm glad I didn't spend too much on mine.

:naughty: I didn't think so.

So I'm being forced to come no matter what? :naughty:

Basically yeah. :naughty: Plus it's a few days before my *whispers* 20th *cries* birthday so....that's even more reason to come. Last concert of my teenage years..it's the end of an era :shocked:

Basically yeah. :naughty: Plus it's a few days before my *whispers* 20th *cries* birthday so....that's even more reason to come. Last concert of my teenage years..it's the end of an era :shocked:

Fine, I shall come just cos you're getting old :) and I shall rub in your face how lovely itvis to still be a teenager :)

My big one was £3.99. I got my other one for free.

Noooo.:naughty:

Wow that's a good deal. The one I was nearly going to get also cost £3.99.

Liar :shocked: