This One's For Us Girls PART 33

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw :thumbdown: Did you have a test today? Or do you have them later on?

I'm ok, just doing work for uni tomorrow.

I had one test today on phonetics.. we had word stress.. then we needed to explain why we put the stress on those words. Then we had a task about rhythm and strong & weak forms..:thumbdown:

And tomorrow i have an exam and there will be a 210 word text to translate and analyze.. :thumbdown:

What's the tasK?

I had one test today on phonetics.. we had word stress.. then we needed to explain why we put the stress on those words. Then we had a task about rhythm and strong & weak forms..:thumbdown:

And tomorrow i have an exam and there will be a 210 word text to translate and analyze.. :thumbdown:

What's the tasK?

Wow that sounds hard :blink: How did you find the test?

Good luck for tomorrow :wink2:

I have to fill up my book with work I hadn't done before. Then I also need to make these cards where I use pictures to communicate what I want to say to someone who doesn't speak English :rolls_eyes:

Hi Sarah! I'm fine, though a bit stressed about my exams and tests but i'm trying to calm down..

What about you?

You'll be fine.

I'm ok thanks. I'm doing some uni work. Have you had any tests today?

What do you have to read?

Some books on telecommunications.

Wow that sounds hard :blink: How did you find the test?

Good luck for tomorrow :wink2:

I have to fill up my book with work I hadn't done before. Then I also need to make these cards where I use pictures to communicate what I want to say to someone who doesn't speak English :rolls_eyes:

I just wrote something i knew, i dunno if it will be right but i couldn't leave an empty space :blink:

Thanks!!

Oh, sounds really interesting!! :punk:

You'll be fine.

I'm ok thanks. I'm doing some uni work. Have you had any tests today?

Yap, if you are not too lazy you can read what i wrote to Danika about my test couse i am too lazy to write it again :naughty:

Is it interesting?

I just wrote something i knew, i dunno if it will be right but i couldn't leave an empty space :blink:

Thanks!!

Oh, sounds really interesting!! :punk:

I'm sure it'll be fine. As long as you wrote something, at least you'll there's more chance you get a higher mark than leaving it blank :bleh:

Yeah, it's ok, I just can't be bothered to do it. I need to do 20 cards and I'm only on my 5th one so far :naughty:

Is it interesting?

I'm sure it'll be fine. As long as you wrote something, at least you'll there's more chance you get a higher mark than leaving it blank :bleh:

Yeah, it's ok, I just can't be bothered to do it. I need to do 20 cards and I'm only on my 5th one so far :naughty:

I know but i have to get at least 60 % or i will have to pay about 18 pounds if i want to do it again:blink:

I didn't really get what do you need to write on them.. .?

I know but i have to get at least 60 % or i will have to pay about 18 pounds if i want to do it again:blink:

I didn't really get what do you need to write on them.. .?

Did you write a lot for it?

I'm not allowed to write on them, just use pictures, which is quite harder than it sounds.

No. I know what i'll be reading when I want to sleep tonight :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: See, who needs drugs when you suffer from insomnia :naughty:

Did you write a lot for it?

I'm not allowed to write on them, just use pictures, which is quite harder than it sounds.

:roftl::roftl: See, who needs drugs when you suffer from insomnia :naughty:

I don't know... i hope so.. :blink: I really can't think logical now..

Oh, i love tasks like that:naughty:

I don't know... i hope so.. :blink: I really can't think logical now..

Oh, i love tasks like that:naughty:

You should prob rest a bit, I know how stressing exams get, it's horrible :thumbdown:

Yeeeah, though it's so much better not doing them :fisch: