Sounds like your arms are very colourful. :naughty:

That watch is awesome...your friend know you well. :naughty:

weeell, its just my left wrist. if i had that on my right wrist too it would drive me mad when i'm trying to write :naughty:

i know! its beautiful. i'm not ever ever ever gonna take it off.. except for when i have a shower.. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

weeell, its just my left wrist. if i had that on my right wrist too it would drive me mad when i'm trying to write :naughty:

i know! its beautiful. i'm not ever ever ever gonna take it off.. except for when i have a shower.. :roftl:

I meant all the other things that adorn your arms as well. :bleh:

Of course! It mustn't be ruined. :no::naughty:

I meant all the other things that adorn your arms as well. :bleh:

Of course! It mustn't be ruined. :no::naughty:

of course. this is very serious you know, louise :sneaky2:

can i ask, why do i never see you mulling over mika logging onto mikasoundsblog like almost everyone else on the MFC?? :lol3:

of course. this is very serious you know, louise :sneaky2:

can i ask, why do i never see you mulling over mika logging onto mikasoundsblog like almost everyone else on the MFC?? :lol3:

Oh, but of course.

I suppose I do [:bleh::lol3:], I pop into that Blog Updates thread from time to time. I even posted there today (saying that he was almost up to 2,000 subscribers and 131,00 views...both of which have been met or surpassed :naughty:).

Oh, but of course.

I suppose I do [:bleh::lol3:], I pop into that Blog Updates thread from time to time. I even posted there today (saying that he was almost up to 2,000 subscribers and 131,00 views...both of which have been met or surpassed :naughty:).

of course of course. *blinks*

yeah, i suppose it is kind of pointless. ah well. i see your post count took steriods..

its OK. just make sure it doesn't fall over ..

what am i doing right now. my brother decided to make dinner becasue our parents are out for valentines dinner. oh my. i have never seen such a mess of baked beans in my life.

I shall keep an eye on it. :naughty:

Aww...well, at least he tried right? :naughty:

Is he one of those people that thinks that putting together Kraft Dinner is "real" cooking?

I shall keep an eye on it. :naughty:

Aww...well, at least he tried right? :naughty:

Is he one of those people that thinks that putting together Kraft Dinner is "real" cooking?

to not put a too-finer point on it, yes. and he's already broken a plate. and seriously, i'm not kidding. he's picking up the pieces right now.

Oh...well then, just steer clear when she comes home them. :naughty:

i just went into my room where i am kept good company by mika posters and my laptop. i think i'll stay here until tommorow morning. :lol3:

going to hurl haha

stupid cornbread

my sister puts dead spiders in it:roftl:

no, bannanas are made from dead spiders, hun.. the mold is yellow, and when you slice the banana you can shee the black dots where the spider legs were..

i just went into my room where i am kept good company by mika posters and my laptop. i think i'll stay here until tommorow morning. :lol3:

no, bannanas are made from dead spiders, hun.. the mold is yellow, and when you slice the banana you can shee the black dots where the spider legs were..

LMAO

that's quite dreamy....

:roftl:

thanks 4 lightening me up:thumb_yello:

LMAO

going to hurl haha

stupid cornbread

my sister puts dead spiders in it:roftl:

This has little to no relevacne' date=' but I'm sharing anyways [:lol3:]...

Speaking (or should I put "typing") of spiders, it annoys me when girls get the wrong mascara or apply it incorrectly and it ends up looking like spider legs instead of eyelashes. If that made any sense...

Good plan! Sounds like an awesome place. :thumb_yello::naughty::cheerful_h4h:

This has little to no relevacne, but I'm sharing anyways [:lol3:]...

Speaking (or should I put "typing") of spiders, it annoys me when girls get the wrong mascara or apply it incorrectly and it ends up looking like spider legs instead of eyelashes. If that made any sense...

Good plan! Sounds like an awesome place. :thumb_yello::naughty::cheerful_h4h:

I don't put makeup.LMAO,my sis would slice me:naughty:

yeah it's annoying..I hate when girlies put 2 much makeup

annoys me

I don't put makeup.LMAO' date='my sis would slice me:naughty:

yeah it's annoying..I hate when girlies put 2 much makeup

annoys me[/quote']

I love make-up [:bleh:] but, like you said, not overdoing it. I mean, it's not supposed to look like you're wearing a mask. :no:

Lol, I joined a new forum the other day, and the people on there are so funny. This is what I said:

racinghorse83

*waves*

pleased to meet you all. this is the first time i've ever been on a christian forum (i'm a regular on the mikafanclub forum) and i'm quite new to the whole... christian..thing... but i'm really into soulpurpose and i'm hoping to make some friends here (:

so... i don't know if i'm supposed to make a "hi" thread here, can someone correct me if i'm wrong?

thankyou. (:

racinghorse83

-------------

thefleastyler:

You're more than welcome to make a Hi thread here, Horse : )

Welcome to the forums mate : )

One question: when you say 'mikafanclub forum', do you mean Mika the "Grace Kelly"/"Love Today"/"(Big Girl) You Are Beautiful" guy?

-------------

Shoeshine

hi. welcome to the here that isnt really anywhere. (except maybe a datacentre somewhere).

i mean, where are the sp forums anyway? are they in a datacentre (where its in a completely different form) or does it just occupy a special place in our hearts?

(you'd think being a web designer I'd've thought about where websites are before).

uh. i'm not strange *backs away slowly*

---------

tommo39

Hey, I'm Tommo, I like lasagne. Lots of lasagne.

----------

E.Taylor

Hi. I'm still trying to figure out who I am.

--------

Justcallmemel

Hi. I’m justcallmemel. But you can just call me mel xD

haha' date='LOL

mask...

for us,europeans,we'll have halloween now...

I'm gonna be zombie,I'm gonna scare lil kids LMAO:punk:[/quote']

Ooh yay, Halloween is fun...and, no, I don't think I'm too old to partake in such activities. :naughty:

Zombie? Perrrrrrrfect! :thumb_yello:

Ooh yay, Halloween is fun...and, no, I don't think I'm too old to partake in such activities. :naughty:

Zombie? Perrrrrrrfect! :thumb_yello:

you're never too old,at least my opinion LOL...when I'll have kids...I'll go to halloween partay with 'em,LOL(butthe only difference will be...they will come in halloween party 'cuz of me,not cuz of 'em LOL)

yeah yeah...michael jackson's thriller zombie:punk: