another Mika project (mika if you're here don't even think of looking tsk)

DarkLight

:naughty:

how do you know that you loved MIKA for longer? lol:naughty

i was a fan way before i joined.

im 12 :naughty:

i know you've only just joined but i've loved mika deeply for a whole year & even if you've loved him longer i love him deeper & stroger I know what love is i've been there twice before missy:bleh:

I'm an old fogey compared to you, I know about all that kinda thing

you're just a 12 year old & unexperienced :naughty:

I'm only 2 years younger than he is your 13 years younger & also you're not legal :das: If you know what I mean :das: so you couldn't have :chkn: wheras I could hehehe

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what duh?

that i got the email or that im not that stupid? :naughty:

eh, that you got the email i'd guess you probably did

most mika fans even those who aren't mfcers get them I just guessed you probably did get them I was just joking around hehehe:roftl:

Why thank you. :naughty:

I have a few questions.

I understand we need three things, right? The picture, a message and a card. The message is to be typed? And can I make the card by hand?

Where do you we include our first name? In the message? On the front of the card?

yes the message is to be typed out but separately not put in/on a card, the card can be done by hand & scanned & sent to me via pm or email:punk:

your 1st name you just send in a message to me along with the other stuff & i'll be putting it in the scrapbook alongside your picture & message etc...

I shall post an example for you all in a minute or two ok of what i'm asking you to email/pm to me so you get an idea :punk:

yes the message is to be typed out but separately not put in/on a card, the card can be done by hand & scanned & sent to me via pm or email:punk:

your 1st name you just send in a message to me along with the other stuff & i'll be putting it in the scrapbook alongside your picture & message etc...

I shall post an example for you all in a minute or two ok of what i'm asking you to email/pm to me so you get an idea :punk:

Very cool. Thanks Chantelle! :thumb_yello:

i know you've only just joined but i've loved mika deeply for a whole year & even if you've loved him longer i love him deeper & stroger I know what love is i've been there twice before missy

I'm an old fogey compared to you, I know about all that kinda thing

you're just a 12 year old & unexperienced :naughty:

I'm only 2 years younger than he is your 13 years younger & also you're not legal If you know what I mean :das: so you couldn't have :chkn: wheras I could hehehe

:chkn: hehe:naughty: i woulnd't want to get him into trouble lol

you're a bad girl! you're going to mislead me and im gonna become a chickeny chav :naughty:

p.s i didn't really get the email, i was just a guess :naughty:

Very cool. Thanks Chantelle! :thumb_yello:

no problems :punk: I'll post my example in a minute or two ok

in no way is this what I am going to be putting in the photo book I'm gonna put in a new photo of myself & take time to think of something lovely to say to him & I'm gonna of course make a card for him by drawing it on my laptop

but as I say this is just a rough example for you all to get an idea of what you need to submit to me

:chkn: hehe:naughty: i woulnd't want to get him into trouble lol

you're a bad girl! you're going to mislead me and im gonna become a chickeny chav :naughty

p.s i didn't really get the email, i was just a guess :naughty

no you wouldn't wanna get him into trouble he's a lovely man:wink2: so you'll have to let me have him as i can make him truly happy If you know what I mean :das::wink2: lmfao

there's plenty more other guys out there for you who'll be closer to your own age you just might not have found them yet hehehe

ah you didn't get the email you liar:bleh: hehehe

and a word of warning you stay here on the mfc & your mind is not gonna stay pure it'll be corrupted just ask keti :lol3: (she's my fellow perv & young corruptee)

OK GUYS LISTEN UP THIS IS A ROUGH EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU NEED TO SUBMIT TO ME AS I HAVE SAID IN THE 1ST POST YOU NEED TO TAKE A PHOTO OF YOURSELF WITH MAYBE SOMETHING LIKE A BANNER SAYING I LOVE YOU MIKA OR HAPPY VALENTINES DAY OR HOLDING SOMETHING LIKE A FLOWER OR A TEDDY (OR A CHICKEN IF YOU PREFER:roftl:)

AND THE CARD YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF EITHER USING COMPUTER SOFTWARE OF SOME KIND OR BY HAND & SCANNED IN & SENT TO ME

AS I SAY THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE THIS IS NOT THE PHOTO I WILL BE ADDING OF MYSELF AND NOR IS THE CARD OR MESSAGE THIS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW TO SEND STUFF TO ME OK

1ST YOUR PHOTO AND YOUR USER NAME AND REAL NAME

PICT0178.jpg

DARKLIGHT... CHANTELLE

THEN YOUR VALENTINES CARD YOU'VE MADE HIM

sz_v_cgc_60405.jpg

THEN YOUR MESSAGE...

DEAR MIKA ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUE SUGAR IS SWEET AND SO ARE YOU, HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY LOTS OF LOVE DARKLIGHT(CHANTELLE)

SO AS I SAY THAT IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO SEND THINGS TO ME

EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SEPERATE DON'T PUT YOUR MESSAGE IN/ON THE CARD JUST TYPE IT IN A PM TO ME OR AN EMAIL (PM ME FOR MY EMAIL AD)

DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR 1ST REAL NAME TOO...

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK OK:punk:

Edited by DarkLight

share a little bit though....

a hug every now and again :roft:

you can only have him when he says so........

:naughty that doesn't mean i can't tell him that i love him and give him hugs :blush-anim-cl:

:cool:

oohhh reheeeally I think Mika will be the one to decide that & me :bleh:

As his girl I say you can all have a hug with him now & then & yes you can tell him you adore him but I get to kiss him & hug him all the time & of course have :chkn::lol3::wink2::naughty:

:blink:

Interesting convos on here...:roftl:

Thanks Chantelle for giving us an example of what we have to send you! :flowers2.

lol yeah I know enjoying a bit of mad banter with the new fresh bait I've someone else to corrupt now besides you :naughty::das:

ooh got something to tell you guys I've bought the scrapbook & some stuff to decorate it

I'll take a pic of it all laters for you to see it ok:wink2:

it's rather Mika ish too which is really truly groovy:punk:

That sounds cool! :thumb_yello:

stop it! you're making me jealous, i might go back on my offer of ok you can have him :bleh:

i might take him back :naughty:

he can still come to you for :chkn: though because i still dont want to get him into trouble :roftl:

nope nope nope he's MINNNEEEEEE:sneaky2:

Ok here are photos of the scrapbook I have bought very cool & mika esque isn't it?!?:punk:

here is the front cover

it says on the front Mika we love you!!!

PICT0170.jpg

in the space in the middle (it's like a frame) I'm gonna put a lovely picture of Mika

here is a close up of some of the heart stickers on it

PICT0174.jpg

here's the inside in which I've put a message on behalf of us all (i've put the message below the photo's so you know what it says)

PICT0171.jpg

here is the inside at the back of the scrapbook it says valentines project by darklight on behalf of the mfc

PICT0172.jpg

and here is the back of the book

PICT0173.jpg

ok so the message inside that i've written on behalf of us all is as follows...

Yes Mika darling, we all love you!!! beacause you are a very special indvidual

you are so unique and special and you bring so much joy into all our lives! you're the light in our darkest times, the sunshine and the colour in our lives and without you our lives just wouldn't be the same!!! The world would be a very crummy, boring and dull place without you Mika darling, we all wish you all the love in the world and hope you have a wonderful valentines day and remember Mika sweet darling we all love you forever!!!

so how about that then what do you think???

Edited by DarkLight
typos

:wub2::wub2:

i love it!absolutelly! book is very colorful and in MFCers style...

ps. i already started to write short msg which i'll probably hold and take a pic of me ..

when i finish that i gotta draw sth 4 card ...

doh!:wub2:

hey...how's he gonna get it?:blink:

:wub2::wub2:

i love it!absolutelly! book is very colorful and in MFCers style...

ps. i already started to write short msg which i'll probably hold and take a pic of me ..

when i finish that i gotta draw sth 4 card ...

doh!:wub2:

hey...how's he gonna get it?:blink:

cool:punk:

eh the same way he gets a lot of other things we do for him it'll be mailed to him:punk:

mailed?:blink:

aha...so smn has the adress:naughty:

aw,great...if i could only see his reaction...his smile(i bet he'll smile)...:wub2:

there's a fan mail address in the faq section i've just asked a mod if that's the address i should use or if there is another one i should use

yeah seeing his reaction would be amazing

if he were to do a gig before valentines day it'd be cool as I could hand it to him personally, but i doubt that's gonna happen so it'll have to be posted to him

still it'll be cool all the same:punk: