Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay:

i won`t see that here in 6 months :bleh:

but i`m so happy for all of you! =D

:woot_jump:

I can't wait for the commentary:naughty:

yay!!!!!!

i just read that summit is supposed to announce that taylor is going to be in new moon, this week.

That's good. I really hope he gets to keep the part, even though I hate the character:naughty:

March!:jawdrop:

I was hoping February like everyone else said:sneaky2:

I know, right? I read that here --> http://ebtwilight.com/ but they don't say what the source is. But I read another site yesterday that said it was going to be released at the end of APRIL. I don't think anybody knows yet. They should just release it now. Obviously it's done. And I NEED it. :boxed::boxed:

I know, right? I read that here --> http://ebtwilight.com/ but they don't say what the source is. But I read another site yesterday that said it was going to be released at the end of APRIL. I don't think anybody knows yet. They should just release it now. Obviously it's done. And I NEED it. :boxed::boxed:

Hopefully we will find out soon!

I need it too, I'm also going to buy it and put it on my ipod:naughty:

haha very true lol! he is probably the only one that could pull that off lol! the man bag reminds me of a seinfield episode with the european carry all:naughty:

I don't know about Seinfeld. I never really watched it. My friends are letting me borrow their DVDs and I'm only up to season 4 or so. But speaking of things that only certain people can pull off...

1231q8g.jpg

SEX HAIR! (RIP)

I don't know about Seinfeld. I never really watched it. My friends are letting me borrow their DVDs and I'm only up to season 4 or so. But speaking of things that only certain people can pull off...

1231q8g.jpg

SEX HAIR! (RIP)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :drool: :drool: *wipes puddle from floor*

Okay - I am almost in the middle of Eclipse -- I am at the 'Legends' part - and Bella is at the bonfire/council meeting -- listening to the old stories and I am just about bored TO DEATH! I am no liking Eclipse NEAR as much as I LOVED New Moon! PLEASE tell me that Eclipse gets better!!!!! :shocked:

Okay - I am almost in the middle of Eclipse -- I am at the 'Legends' part - and Bella is at the bonfire/council meeting -- listening to the old stories and I am just about bored TO DEATH! I am no liking Eclipse NEAR as much as I LOVED New Moon! PLEASE tell me that Eclipse gets better!!!!! :shocked:

I totally skipped the native legend part of that book. It's really not that important. See? Jacob makes things BORING! And it does get better, but in my opinion, its the most forgettable book of the series.