Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

I meant: Stephenie Meyer should have made ones of the Cullens die :naughty:

She could have killed Rosalie, yeah, or Emmet. But NOT Jasper ^^.

And yeah, who cares about Irina? Stupid traitor.

Vanessa is just not Leah!! lol

And Holly, it's not clearly stated that Charlie gets with Sue (I think; I read the novels in English, and I might have missed some stuff ^^), but we easily understand it.

I have another question: What do you guys think about Aro?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And Holly, it's not clearly stated that Charlie gets with Sue (I think; I read the novels in English, and I might have missed some stuff ^^), but we easily understand it.

[/color]

****! So, is it one of those things where they leave it open for you to interpret it how you wish? Well..... my interpretation will be that they Do get together -- I mean if it is not clearly stated :wink2:

I think they DO get together. Tis great for Charlie!! ^^

Oh, I had another absolutely stupid question. What do you think of the name Renesmee? How is it actually pronounced? I can't make sense of it lol. Nessie is far better imo.

If you were Charlie, would you have wanted to know what was exactly going on? I think I would have.

Sorry about all my questions, but I was burning to ask you lol.

Someone PLEASE tell me how it is in the end...... I mean once Bella becomes a vampire .... does Charlie and Renee' think that she is dead? Or can she still see her parents? Is she D E A D to the 'world' ??????????

I think they DO get together. Tis great for Charlie!! ^^

Oh, I had another absolutely stupid question. What do you think of the name Renesmee? How is it actually pronounced? I can't make sense of it lol. Nessie is far better imo.

I L O V E how she used Renee' - Esme - Charlie - and Carlisle for the baby's name! I love it --- and Renesmee is just fabulous -- if I was going to have another baby - I would consider it! :naughty:

Someone PLEASE tell me how it is in the end...... I mean once Bella becomes a vampire .... does Charlie and Renee' think that she is dead? Or can she still see her parents? Is she D E A D to the 'world' ??????????

once bella becomes a vamp, she skips over the whole crazy newborn phase, and see's charlie within a week of changing, she had to wear contacts though. jacob gave him an overview of what was going on, that she looked more like esme than renee. he even phased in front of charlie.

one of the best lines in the book:

Jacob: after a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And i said, "she wishes she was that cool!"

i love that part!!!

anyways, when bella sees charlie for the first time, he hardly recognized her and her voice was different. edward told him that renesemee was his biological brother's daughter, and they took her because he died in an accident. charlie does notice that he looks a lot like bella and him. um....charlie and renee only knew that bella was in atlanta at the CDC (center of disease control) and would probably die.

what else do you want to know? :naughty:

We don't know anything about René. Charlie is explained things: he's told about werwolves. But he doesn't know about vampires (because he would then be in danger). He just knows something's going on but he doesn't want to know more, he's ok with not knowing everything.

:mf_rosetinted:

i don`t like her for Leah.. when i imagine leah i wasn`t thinking of that girl of HSM ¬¬

charlie is hot? :blink:

I'm with you on this ^^

I L O V E how she used Renee' - Esme - Charlie - and Carlisle for the baby's name! I love it --- and Renesmee is just fabulous -- if I was going to have another baby - I would consider it! :naughty:

How would you pronounce it? As it's written?

And I prefer Carlie than Renesmee ^^.

YES he is a HOTT tamale'

I didn't understand you were talking about the actor ^^.

Holly, why do you want to know everything? I would like to discover the things myself, and that's why I didn't come on this thread before having finished the thing ^^. I'm just wondering lol. I'd be mad if someone told me things before I read them :naughty:

once bella becomes a vamp, she skips over the whole crazy newborn phase, and see's charlie within a week of changing, she had to wear contacts though. jacob gave him an overview of what was going on, that she looked more like esme than renee. he even phased in front of charlie.

one of the best lines in the book:

Jacob: after a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And i said, "she wishes she was that cool!"

i love that part!!!

anyways, when bella sees charlie for the first time, he hardly recognized her and her voice was different. edward told him that renesemee was his biological brother's daughter, and they took her because he died in an accident. charlie does notice that he looks a lot like bella and him. um....charlie and renee only knew that bella was in atlanta at the CDC (center of disease control) and would probably die.

what else do you want to know? :naughty:

THAT is a GREAT line!!!! :roftl:

Okay this is FAR too confusing! I guess I just have to wait and read it for myself -- so that I can understand it as I go along -- cause taken out of context it is like :yikes:

I will hurry along with Eclipse so I can get to the GOOD STUFF :naughty:

I went to get Breaking Dawn on my lunch break -- and I could not find it ANYWHERE all i could find EVERYWHERE was New Moon -- I will try again tomorrow somewhere else! :mf_rosetinted:

THAT is a GREAT line!!!! :roftl:

Okay this is FAR too confusing! I guess I just have to wait and read it for myself -- so that I can understand it as I go along -- cause taken out of context it is like :yikes:

I will hurry along with Eclipse so I can get to the GOOD STUFF :naughty:

I went to get Breaking Dawn on my lunch break -- and I could not find it ANYWHERE all i could find EVERYWHERE was New Moon -- I will try again tomorrow somewhere else! :mf_rosetinted:

even when you're reading it, it's still :yikes::naughty:

keep looking! it's worth it!:thumb_yello:

Holly, why do you want to know everything? I would like to discover the things myself, and that's why I didn't come on this thread before having finished the thing ^^. I'm just wondering lol. I'd be mad if someone told me things before I read them :naughty:

Like you said earlier -- I am not normal! :bleh:

I am like that AT the movies as well ---- you should have seen me the FIRST time I saw Twilight!!!! I was asking my son the WHOLE time -- what is going to happen? What is going to happen now? What is she doing? He was like JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH THE ****ING MOVIE MOM!

:naughty:

even when you're reading it, it's still :yikes::naughty:

keep looking! it's worth it!:thumb_yello:

See that is WHY I can't wait!!!!!

Oh please -- there is no way that I am giving up ..... there is more then 3 Wal-Marts in this city! :roftl: