Twilight Thread II!!!!

foalbaby14

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT is SUCH good news -- B U T .......

uuuummmmm 'Leah' is not even going to be in the Movie version? WHAT is Melissa doing to New Moon? Oh GAWD -- I hope we are not in for a HUGE disappointment!!!!! :shocked:

No, not at all :fisch: I'm watching it on the computer this time :naughty:

Okay -- that makes ALL the difference! I am about to go to theater and see it when I get off work today -- does that make me more obsessed? :roftl:

THAT is SUCH good news -- B U T .......

uuuummmmm 'Leah' is not even going to be in the Movie version? WHAT is Melissa doing to New Moon? Oh GAWD -- I hope we are not in for a HUGE disappointment!!!!! :shocked:

That's great! But you know, I don't remember Leah having a great role in New Moon. Err am I stupid? She only becomes a werewolf in Eclipse right?:boxed:

Okay -- that makes ALL the difference! I am about to go to theater and see it when I get off work today -- does that make me more obsessed? :roftl:

Of course. What's this, like the 50th time you've seen it? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

That's great! But you know, I don't remember Leah having a great role in New Moon. Err am I stupid? She only becomes a werewolf in Eclipse right?:boxed:

Yeah -- you are right! She is JUST in New Moon a bit..... and I haven't even gotten to the part in Eclipse where I find out she is a wolf! :naughty:

Almost there! :roftl:

Of course. What's this, like the 50th time you've seen it? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

13th!!!! :fish:

i`ve just come back from seeing it again :wub2:

i love it even more.. but this time was sooo much better!!

i got lots of crazy girls shouting very funny things behind me.. i laugh soo much all the time! :roftl:

I'm one of the girls who shouts things:naughty:

I'm one of the girls who shouts things:naughty:

it was you the girl who shout: YOU`RE HOTTTTT!!! when Edward for the first time appearded in the screen :naughty:

but really it was so funny! those girls comented all the movie: the awwwww :wub2: the most funny part was the kissing scene.. they were like: :hair: she`s in her panties! BITCHHHHHHHH!bitch, bitch, you f*ckin bicht get your hand off him NOW!!! and then when they stopped kissing they said: bella wanted moree and moree!

That wouldn't surprise me :naughty: Why can you not watch it online?

Stupid s l o w computer that is unimaginably impossible! :sneaky2:

But - prolly a good thing for me -- seeing as though I would be like doing NOTHING all of the time besides watching Twilight! :doh:

i`ve just come back from seeing it again

i love it even more.. but this time was sooo much better!!

i got lots of crazy girls shouting very funny things behind me.. i laugh soo much all the time!

I am telling you the more you see it the better it gets!!!! My 13th time was WAY better then the first -- and the first was like :shocked::mf_lustslow:

I'm one of the girls who shouts things

.... I have started that tradition too ...... we SO need to see it TOGETHER! :naughty:

it was you the girl who shout: YOU`RE HOTTTTT!!! when Edward for the first time appearded in the screen

but really it was so funny! those girls comented all the movie: the awwwww the most funny part was the kissing scene.. they were like she`s in her panties! BITCHHHHHHHH!bitch, bitch, you f*ckin bicht get your hand off him NOW!!! and then when they stopped kissing they said: bella wanted moree and moree!

I would have loved to have been there! Twilight is going to turn into the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' soon with interaction and audience participation! Hey wouldn't that be ah-mazing!!!!! :das: