The Australian Thread: Part Nineteen

Rainbow Sky

Nice to see you are admitting it now. :naughty:

I did one coat. Just on my legs. I'll do my arms in a sec. Is that all you are doing? please say yes :roftl:

I just do one coat a day on my legs. My arms are already several shades lighter than my legs naturally and don't need the extra, except maybe on my t-shirt tan line :fisch:

and hey everyone.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just do one coat a day on my legs. My arms are already several shades lighter than my legs naturally and don't need the extra, except maybe on my t-shirt tan line :fisch:

and hey everyone.

Hey, how's it going? :boing:

Good... another day spent doing nothing around the house :fisch: Perfect summer behaviour. What about you?

Went to Sorrento swimming and didn't get any further sunburn so that's a good day:wink2: I love holidays!

Went to Sorrento swimming and didn't get any further sunburn so that's a good day:wink2: I love holidays!

Oh sorrento.. I havent been there in forever. Must convince people to go sometime soon.

I like being able to sit around and only do what I want to do...its great and relaxing

Oh sorrento.. I havent been there in forever. Must convince people to go sometime soon.

I like being able to sit around and only do what I want to do...its great and relaxing

I love Sorrento, I go there as often as I can...it's one of my favourite places even in Winter.

That's my kinda holiday:thumb_yello:

I love Sorrento, I go there as often as I can...it's one of my favourite places even in Winter.

That's my kinda holiday:thumb_yello:

It used to be one of my favourite places too

*glares at video*

I want to go to bed, but I is uploading a video and don't want to give up since youtube won't tell me how long it has left

It used to be one of my favourite places too

*glares at video*

I want to go to bed, but I is uploading a video and don't want to give up since youtube won't tell me how long it has left

I've never uploaded anything to YT but if it's as bad as Megaupload, you'll be sitting there for hours you poor thing:thumbdown:

I've never uploaded anything to YT but if it's as bad as Megaupload, you'll be sitting there for hours you poor thing:thumbdown:

Normally its not too bad... but I think I might quit now and do it tomorrow ft old uploader which will tell me how far I've gotten. This "loading" thing just irritates me.

Night all

Normally its not too bad... but I think I might quit now and do it tomorrow ft old uploader which will tell me how far I've gotten. This "loading" thing just irritates me.

Night all

I think I might call it a night as well. It's taking forever to post one post on here at the moment.

Night!

Another empty day in the Aussie thread. :blink:

Today I trekked 40 minutes in the 30 degree heat with no shade while carrying 3 huge textbooks and a bag of freshly baked (read: bloody hot) food (because no one else could pick it up before the store closed) and developed some lovely blisters that'll make shoe shopping for my friend's wedding this week a breeze and some tan lines that will clash with the dress nicely. Also, I did zero hours of study. What a wonderful day. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you have summer!:boing:

It’s comforting to read that there is some hot weather somewhere…in my country it is -12 degrees (Celsius), we’re struggling through the winter.

Sorry about your heavy burden though!:wink2:

Greetings subjects *royal wave*

I shall deal with the correspondence first:

Ohh. How dorky & cheap. :naughty:

He's been taking lessons from Mike

Ministerial appointments

I can't wait to break the new laws so I can be punnished :das:

Actually I though you might like to be Minister of Justice. Plenty of scope for smiting wrongdoers with lightning bolts

*Peeks in Aussie thread. Vacant. Looks at Silver's new recruitment campaign and applies for any job that pays well and allows her to do squat.

That's just about any post in my government.

Except for the "pays well" bit :naughty:

Good... another day spent doing nothing around the house

Minister for Trade and Industry then