Pen Pals with MikaFanClub -

racinghorse83

(This is my post from the Marvelous Mika Mail Thread:naughty:)

My friend (also a Mika fan!!) and I have been looking for pen pals for quite some time now, and haven't had much luck finding some in real life. So, I turned to the internet. We are looking for someone (She would like someone from the UK, and I wouldn't mind someone from there also) to just send simple, handwritten (well, I suppose you could type it, but handwritten is so much more personal) letters to. Sending packages is a bit too expensive for me (and I don't really have the will power to keep up with it.), so just simple letters would be AMAZING! It could be 2 people, or one person who would be willing to write to both of us. I really don't care. We have just been missing the joy you get when you see a letter in your mailbox addressed to you. So, if anyone is interest in sending just plain, enveloped letters, you can shoot me a PM! Thank you for your time!

(I hope I did that right......)

LoveLove,

Micah and Catii

I've been wanting to have a pen pal for age, but I haven't figured out how I would get one, until now. I would love to get real letters from someone out there in the world. :wink2:

I read the Marvelous Mika Mail Thread and I was so jealous. But seriously it would cost a small fortune just to get the package out of the country!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting to have a pen pal for age, but I haven't figured out how I would get one, until now. I would love to get real letters from someone out there in the world. :wink2:

I read the Marvelous Mika Mail Thread and I was so jealous. But seriously it would cost a small fortune just to get the package out of the country!

I think I already found a pal, but my friend Cati would probably be interested!!!

Okay, but wasn't she the one who wanted someone from the UK?

Ehh, she won't mind, I'm sure. :wink2: We have been looking long enough that she will be thankful for anyone. :teehee: If she throws a fit (she probably won't) she can take mine and I can write to you! Either way, if you would like, one of us will be partners with you!! I just have to check with her tomorrow.

Ehh, she won't mind, I'm sure. :wink2: We have been looking long enough that she will be thankful for anyone. :teehee: If she throws a fit (she probably won't) she can take mine and I can write to you! Either way, if you would like, one of us will be partners with you!! I just have to check with her tomorrow.

Ofc I would like to, otherwise I wouldn't have replied to you in the first place. :wink2: Everything sounds great. Check with her and let me know what she thinks of the idea. :thumb_yello:

Ofc I would like to, otherwise I wouldn't have replied to you in the first place. :wink2: Everything sounds great. Check with her and let me know what she thinks of the idea. :thumb_yello:

Okay!! I'm seeing her at school today, and I will confirm when I get home!!:thumb_yello:

:fisch: I'm still searching, it looks like. I would love to pen pal with ANYONE outside of the US. So, yeah. I'm really looking for someone, so if you want to write letters shoot me a message. :wink2: I'm 16, from London, moved to the US a few months ago, loves Mika and long walks on the beach...... I feel like I'm filling out a personal ad. :aah:

:fisch: I'm still searching, it looks like. I would love to pen pal with ANYONE outside of the US. So, yeah. I'm really looking for someone, so if you want to write letters shoot me a message. :wink2: I'm 16, from London, moved to the US a few months ago, loves Mika and long walks on the beach...... I feel like I'm filling out a personal ad. :aah:

Haha a bit, at least with the part I like long walks at the beach :aah:

Sad to hear that it didn't work out with the original pen pal hope you'll find a new one :wink2:

YO I WANT TO PAIR UP WITH YOU SINCE WE TALKED BEFORE AND YOU ARE SO NICE WOULD YOU MIND PLEASEEEEEEEE :excite:

What? Honey you ARE fast :aah:

Okay I think I need to write it too. And we can exchange address later :wink2:

I'm driving to the hospital tomorrow, and it's like 5 hours away, so I'll write it them!!!

oh no... What if she finds out? :shocked:

I'm gonna send it tomorrow, hopefully. Are you going to give me your address or your friend's?

She won't. I've done this once. :naughty: I will tell her after we share a few letters.:wink2:

My friends, most likely.

oh no... What if she finds out? :shocked:

I'm gonna send it tomorrow, hopefully. Are you going to give me your address or your friend's?

Hey, I will PM you my friends address, but don't send it until I confirm with her it's alright.