Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 6)

Fmbm

It's funny, because with the BB reports every night, I keep thinking they won't go through, in case they think it's spam.

But they do, and it's getting to the point where they are pretty much the only comments on there now!:naughty:

Meaning Mika is counting on u for updates while in LA...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Brother...I hate to say it but Tina is far from my favourite.

She can be funny but she is so much louder and ruder than I expected! :blink: Pity, because I thought I'd get to like her, but she is hard to take at times.

Off topic I know, just saw BB mentioned.

No way is she louder than Coolio!

I like Tina, she's got spirit, she reminds me of my niece.

No way is she louder than Coolio!

I like Tina, she's got spirit, she reminds me of my niece.

...I dunno, I just find her hard to like. I did like her at first, but as time goes on I get more irritated. Her and Ulrika are the only two that I'm not mad about.

I actually think Coolio is really funny, he is really annoying, but I think it's fun to watch! lol

LaToya is really nice, I'd like to see her do well. And Terry and Ben are great.

I can't see a winner yet though, but it usually takes time to tell I suppose..

:original:

...I dunno, I just find her hard to like. I did like her at first, but as time goes on I get more irritated. Her and Ulrika are the only two that I'm not mad about.

I actually think Coolio is really funny, he is really annoying, but I think it's fun to watch! lol

LaToya is really nice, I'd like to see her do well. And Terry and Ben are great.

I can't see a winner yet though, but it usually takes time to tell I suppose..

:original:

LaToya, is interesting. She doesn't say much, but she is watching and listening, and this was evident with the conversation she had with Verne this afternoon. She seemed to want to take him into her confidence about something, which was the first time I saw her do this with anyone.

And I like Verne, he seems like a nice guy.

Us shorties have to stick together:naughty:

LaToya, is interesting. She doesn't say much, but she is watching and listening, and this was evident with the conversation she had with Verne this afternoon. She seemed to want to take him into her confidence about something, which was the first time I saw her do this with anyone.

And I like Verne, he seems like a nice guy.

Us shorties have to stick together:naughty:

Ah come on, Rose!!! There's short, and then there is SHORT. You are nothing like that guy :roftl:

Ah come on, Rose!!! There's short, and then there is SHORT. You are nothing like that guy :roftl:

Ha ha, I know:naughty:

Apparently, he's smaller than Mutyas 3 year old daughter!!!

Bummer!

DOCU1162-border.jpg

What da heck???

Why is everyone bringing in penguins and seaguls and cows on the stadium?

DOCU1163-border.jpg

They were sent by the MFC?

DOCU1165-border.jpg

Ehhwww, it's starting to smell...take'em away!

DOCU1166-border.jpg

Ok, it's not so bad now...

DOCU1167-border.jpg

it's more or less now...

DOCU1168-border.jpg

Nooo! Don't bring them up again, put them down, put them down!

DOCU1169-border.jpg

Sigh... I wish I knew! But if i came across it,I'd steal it, LOL.
If you're going to go to those lengths then you may as well just steal Mika and make him sing all the new stuff to you by bribing him with delicious ice cream. :naughty:

:roftl: reminds me of when my Christ Brown OCD friend told me about Chris Crocker's Britney pool and then said the last thing he needs is Britney herself to complete the collection and I told her I had a Mika box later and the entire contense of it and she said "Hahaha, have you got Mika hidden away in a cupboard?"

I was like "Yeah, he gets a lollipop slid under the door every morning for breakfast, grapefruit for lunch and pasta for dinner and gets an hour's excersize outside every day :naughty:

She said "Hah yeah, and tie him up to the clothes line a nd all that LOL" it was the conversation that got me my first ever telling off in english class :roftl:

find the hidden word...

1) mom

2) oom

3) oco

4) oor

:roftl: coo-omm-moo-roo!!

Bummer!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1162-border.jpg

What da heck???

Why is everyone bringing in penguins and seaguls and cows on the stadium?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1163-border.jpg

They were sent by the MFC?

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1165-border.jpg

Ehhwww, it's starting to smell...take'em away!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1166-border.jpg

Ok, it's not so bad now...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1167-border.jpg

it's more or less now...

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1168-border.jpg

Nooo! Don't bring them up again, put them down, put them down!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg141/bienie22/PDP%20Docu/DOCU1169-border.jpg

:roftl:

*waits for someone to start a Mika gift project thread containing birds* :naughty:

:roftl: reminds me of when my Christ Brown OCD friend told me about Chris Crocker's Britney pool and then said the last thing he needs is Britney herself to complete the collection and I told her I had a Mika box later and the entire contense of it and she said "Hahaha, have you got Mika hidden away in a cupboard?"

I was like "Yeah, he gets a lollipop slid under the door every morning for breakfast, grapefruit for lunch and pasta for dinner and gets an hour's excersize outside every day :naughty:

She said "Hah yeah, and tie him up to the clothes line a nd all that LOL" it was the conversation that got me my first ever telling off in english class

:roftl: We've been plotting a kidnapping in the Aussie thread for a while now. We just need someone from overseas to do it for us. :naughty:

"NEW POEM"

Well, now we are into a brand new year

And Celebrity Big Brothers here

Where well known people are locked in

A funky house, until somebody wins

This year we find that one of your friends

Has entered, and you can't comprehend

The reason why, but in she's flown

The wonderful, and amazing Tina Malone

So now you're going out and about

To share your new music, and theres no doubt

That a broad spectrum of man and beast

Have listened to a musical feast

From buskers through to a squawking gull

Your choice of subjects are not dull

I just have one major concern

When's it gonna be our turn?

I will find him soon enough :das:

(Once I can drive :naughty:)

It unnerves me a bit when I drive around his neck of the woods. Especially after driving past a 30ft billboard of David Duchovny in his boxers, and nearly driving off an overpass!

Seeing Mika walking along might cause a multiple pile-up!!!

LOL!!!