Red Hot Chili Peppers!

musicfreak

Sooo any fans?! I love them and (embarassingly enough) just discovered them:blush-anim-cl: I'm sure most have heard some of their songs : Under the Bridge, Scar Tissue or Dani California...? Well....anyone?:naughty:

I was shocked that there was no RHCP thread!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that with the first note, you can tell it's a RHCP's song. Not that they all sound the same but I like their guitar sound :thumb_yello:

Yea. They have a unique style, which i love:naughty:

I like Snow :thumb_yello:

but i don't really like any of their other songs... :thumbdown:

OooO Currently Snow is my favorite, but it changes about everyday....yesterday it was Tell Me Baby:punk:

Oooh biiig fan here :P Have all their cd's, dvds, books, posters everything. and Chad's drumsticks :wub2:

:shocked::shocked: I didn't even know that was possible!:shocked::lol3:

OooOO You must show a picture of everything:bleh:

That's okay Anthony is mine:wub2:

:shocked::shocked: I didn't even know that was possible!:shocked::lol3:

OooOO You must show a picture of everything:bleh:

That's okay Anthony is mine:wub2:

Well I don't have any of it in London with me... I'll take one when I go home next :wink2:

Have you read Anthony's book?

Well I don't have any of it in London with me... I'll take one when I go home next :wink2:

Have you read Anthony's book?

OoO your in London?! How exciting,:punk:

not yet...Scar Tissue right? Well....I only discovered them a few days ago:blush-anim-cl:, but I haven't listened to anything else(that includes Mika:fisch:) but the 5 songs I own :roftl:

OoO your in London?! How exciting,:punk:

not yet...Scar Tissue right? Well....I only discovered them a few days ago:blush-anim-cl:, but I haven't listened to anything else(that includes Mika:fisch:) but the 5 songs I own :roftl:

Ah ok. Well listen to some more songs....get to know the music and the band a bit and then when you do, read Scar Tissue :naughty: Probably not really worth reading it until you 'get' them a bit more :thumb_yello:

Ah ok. Well listen to some more songs....get to know the music and the band a bit and then when you do, read Scar Tissue :naughty: Probably not really worth reading it until you 'get' them a bit more :thumb_yello:

That's true:naughty:....I've been looking up stuff about them, so is Flea pretty much the only 'original' member?

That's true:naughty:....I've been looking up stuff about them, so is Flea pretty much the only 'original' member?

And Anthony, technically I suppose if you class it as original members of 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' rather than all of the swapping about they did before being an official band.

And Anthony, technically I suppose if you class it as original members of 'Red Hot Chili Peppers' rather than all of the swapping about they did before being an official band.

oh yea that's right....when i was reading one of the biographies it was so confusing....that one person died(can't remember his name...i'm sure you can though:naughty::naughty:) and got replaced...then bunches of others came and went whoooo:hypo:

Okay... originally it was Anthony, Flea, Hillel Slovak (guitar) and Jack Irons (drums). Hillel died in '88 (I think?) and then Jack left (because of this). Chad Smith was thent he drummer and John Frusciante replaced Hillel. theeen a few years later John started to lose it a bit and left, he was replaced by Dave Navarro (from Jane's Addiction) but he was a bit moody and annoying and left not too long after because he didn't really fit in too well. By that time John had got his act together a bit and re-joined.

That's mainly how it went (I'm sure someone will correct me if I got anything mixed up) that's not including the times that some of them temporarily left/got thrown out of the band etc.

Okay... originally it was Anthony, Flea, Hillel Slovak (guitar) and Jack Irons (drums). Hillel died in '88 (I think?) and then Jack left (because of this). Chad Smith was thent he drummer and John Frusciante replaced Hillel. theeen a few years later John started to lose it a bit and left, he was replaced by Dave Navarro (from Jane's Addiction) but he was a bit moody and annoying and left not too long after because he didn't really fit in too well. By that time John had got his act together a bit and re-joined.

That's mainly how it went (I'm sure someone will correct me if I got anything mixed up) that's not including the times that some of them temporarily left/got thrown out of the band etc.

okay......so i'll just read this a few hundred times, and then i'll get it:naughty: ....much more confusing than Mika!

okay......so i'll just read this a few hundred times, and then i'll get it:naughty: ....much more confusing than Mika!

Haha yeah. Just wait until you get to the book. I've probably read it over 15 times and I still have to read bits over and over just to understand whats happened :naughty: It makes my life seem SO boring.

Haha yeah. Just wait until you get to the book. I've probably read it over 15 times and I still have to read bits over and over just to understand whats happened :naughty: It makes my life seem SO boring.

Really?! Wow....haha your life doesn't seem boring if you're living in London:shocked: that's my dream city!

I can't believe Anthony name his child Everly Bear ....:boxed:

I used to love the Red Hot Chili Peppers so much... 'til... i don't know what happened to my RHCP love.

I guess my favorite is "Tell me baby" i can listen to it over and over again!

You did well making this thread

:mf_lustslow: One of the best songs!

Your right Jennie ..we do need some photos....

These are all from Can't Stop vid....IMO the best music vid ever:naughty:

my absolute FAV of Anthony:

rhcp2.jpg

rhcp.jpg

red_hot_chili_peppers_203.jpg

rhcpleafs.jpg

rhcpcantstop.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know but I accidentally deleted my last post. :doh: I clearly haven't been on here in a while. What an idiot...

Basically I said that I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers, especially John Frusciante and am glad he's finally clean. My brother and I used to listen to One Hot Minute behind our mom's back and I didn't like Dave Navarro.