frYars: (about Mika)"his hair is a bit like mine"

ana8892

I was looking for some mews about Mika and I found this particular comment about him:

You've been compared to Mika. How do you feel about that?

I would like to have a similar moneypot. And his hair is a bit like mine. I don't hate him as much as I should. I don't like it, but at least its a bit musical, unlike The View (fo r example). He's got the Pop Knack. Where was this?

O_o??

l_ecc428795b0d3551eddf10900535a63b-225x300.jpg

http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/interviews/fryars

Edited by ana8892

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that music is sooooooooo annoying :shocked: But then again, that's exactly what I thought when I first heard Grace Kelly, so perhaps he is indeed a bit like Mika :roftl:

I have never heard of the guy or his music :naughty: so I can't comment, but I must say that I NEVER found GK annoying. I loved it at first listen :wub2:.

I was looking for some mews about Mika and I found this particular comment about him:

I would like to have a similar moneypot. And his hair is a bit like mine. I don't hate him as much as I should.

:thumbdown:

I would like to have a similar moneypot. And his hair is a bit like mine. I don't hate him as much as I should. I don't like it, but at least its a bit musical, unlike The View (fo r example). He's got the Pop Knack. Where was this?

O_o??

l_ecc428795b0d3551eddf10900535a63b-225x300.jpg

http://www.thisisfakediy.co.uk/articles/interviews/fryars

wtf ??! who is this guy ?

I just think that he sounds like a tosser- You don't enter the scene (or try to :naughty:) and start bashing people like that, it's just plain stupid, if nothing else :sneaky2:.

Obviously this guy ain't that smart :blink:. And I haven't heard his music, but I really doubt that he will be as good as Mika, so he can carry on dreaming.

Ha!

:blush-anim-cl:Rant over.

I just think that he sounds like a tosser- You don't enter the scene (or try to :naughty:) and start bashing people like that, it's just plain stupid, if nothing else :sneaky2:.

Obviously this guy ain't that smart :blink:. And I haven't heard his music, but I really doubt that he will be as good as Mika, so he can carry on dreaming.

Ha!

:blush-anim-cl:Rant over.

exactly :laser::bleh:

I see you're talking,but all I hear is blablabla...

:mf_lustslow:Are you quoting 'Friends'?

Cause I think that she said: 'I can see your lips moving but all I hear is blablabla' :roftl::lmao:

Sorry, I am a massive Friends freak :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

:mf_lustslow:Are you quoting 'Friends'?

Cause I think that she said: 'I can see your lips moving but all I hear is blablabla' :roftl::lmao:

Sorry, I am a massive Friends freak :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Haha no,I came up with that by myself :roftl: I like 'Friends' though,my dad has all serials :naughty: