• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mark, how are you?

I'm fine, but exhausted. Stupid test week :sneaky2:

Tomorrow I've got tests on English, Music and History, so it's going to be quite an easy day tomorrow. I think tomorrow is going to be the only easy day :mf_rosetinted:

I learnt today from 12 till 6... :blink: SO LONG!? :blush-anim-cl: I guess I'm in heavy need of some... MFC/Mika!

I'm fine, but exhausted. Stupid test week :sneaky2:

Tomorrow I've got tests on English, Music and History, so it's going to be quite an easy day tomorrow. I think tomorrow is going to be the only easy day :mf_rosetinted:

I learnt today from 12 till 6... :blink: SO LONG!? :blush-anim-cl: I guess I'm in heavy need of some... MFC/Mika!

Haha, I'm having french test tomorrow and Geography on wednesday!:naughty: Hate it.

Woah:shocked: You deserve it now.:naughty:

Haha, I'm having french test tomorrow and Geography on wednesday!:naughty: Hate it.

Woah:shocked: You deserve it now.:naughty:

Thank you, thank you :biggrin2:

And now: I slam the homework into a little corner of the room, sit back, and RELAX! I listen to music (especially Mika)! I LIVE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON :naughty:

LOOK GUYS I KNOW YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN THE VLOG BUT IVE JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN AND IT JUST MADE ME SO HYPERHAPPY AND I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE. ANYONE. WELL ONE OF YOU GUYS CAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND. Just talk about anything. To generally calm me down. CAUSE I NEED TO *breathes* calm down.

And I gotta go in like 25 minutes and noone here gets why Im jst happy jst like that and and and ...

:wub2:

LOOK GUYS I KNOW YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN THE VLOG BUT IVE JUST WATCHED IT AGAIN AND IT JUST MADE ME SO HYPERHAPPY AND I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE. ANYONE. WELL ONE OF YOU GUYS CAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND. Just talk about anything. To generally calm me down. CAUSE I NEED TO *breathes* calm down.

And I gotta go in like 25 minutes and noone here gets why Im jst happy jst like that and and and ...

Okay.

Beeeeeeel! I haven't seen you in ages! :punk:

aha?

:mf_rosetinted:

Ya. :mf_rosetinted:

aaaaaaaw Belllllllllllllll loveeee:wub2::punk:

how r u?:das:

aw,niiiiiiice,just calm down a bit ,u may to take to flight or sth

I'm happy as well..

I Love u...I missed u. :wub2:

oH but Im so happy :arf2:

And you just make me happier by being happy cause that makes me happy :D

I love you so badly I really do. I love every single one of my fourplets and you mean so much to me :wub2: you really do. But I only have a very small time on the computer and I hardly ever have time to come and talk. But I miss you guys so badly when I don't.

And I gota go now :tears: but I LOVE YOU. JUST REMEMBER THAT YEAH ??!

I

L

o

v

e

Y

O

U

!!!!!

Thanx for helping me calm down :arf2:

I'm quite okay. How was your day?

it was great :D

urs?

oH but Im so happy

And you just make me happier by being happy cause that makes me happy

I love you so badly I really do. I love every single one of my fourplets and you mean so much to me you really do. But I only have a very small time on the computer and I hardly ever have time to come and talk. But I miss you guys so badly when I don't.

And I gota go now but I LOVE YOU. JUST REMEMBER THAT YEAH ??!

I

L

o

v

e

Y

O

U

!!!!!

Thanx for helping me calm down

u r wellcome xD

aaaaaaaw :tears: i miss u too......and <3 u too...and u mean to me too...and :D