hi girls:bye:

I see u r all good :original:

huh,i dunno what to do...I wanna make curles-small curles like this----->http://www.nuhairlacewigs.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/RIMG0042.310192602.JPG

but..my mum says that itwill kinda ruin my hair-burn it and i'll never be able to make it stright till i cut it...what do u think?

i wanna make it cuuuuuuuurlyyyyyy :rolls_eyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi girls:bye:

I see u r all good :original:

huh,i dunno what to do...I wanna make curles-small curles like this----->http://www.nuhairlacewigs.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/RIMG0042.310192602.JPG

but..my mum says that itwill kinda ruin my hair-burn it and i'll never be able to make it stright till i cut it...what do u think?

i wanna make it cuuuuuuuurlyyyyyy :rolls_eyes:

Hey:bye:

hmm... I like the curls!! they're really pretty:wub2::D

and you could always straighten it back out again after a hair cut, I think....:wink2:

it was preatty boring...just walking through the house,bothering,a bit studing :sad:

urs? :)

same here...kind of boring:thumbdown:

but its finally not snowing here! and its actually sunny....so that was good :biggrin2:

Whassup?

Quite okay.. Yours?

whenever i see pictures of Mika. or hear his sweet voice, i don't think of how much i love him or how cute or hot he is, like i usually do.

i think i need a doctor.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

pretty ok, thanks :D

I'm eating lunch now...even though its almost time for dinner. I woke up too late today...at 1.00pm :naughty:

Lol, it's 9:28 pm here. :roftl:

whenever i see pictures of Mika. or hear his sweet voice, i don't think of how much i love him or how cute or hot he is, like i usually do.

i think i need a doctor.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, is that all? :roftl:

Okay.. Well, that's nothing to worry about. It just means that you're not an hyper obsessed fangurly anymore. :naughty:

Lol, it's 9:28 pm here. :roftl:

Gosh, is that all? :roftl:

Okay.. Well, that's nothing to worry about. It just means that you're not an hyper obsessed fangurly anymore. :naughty:

i don't like it this way. put it back fairy god mother!!!

pleeeeaaaaassssseeee