Top Posters In This Topic

haha' date='I hate school

my grades are

Terrible,LOL

the only thing I'm good with...

languages...

but maths and chemistry,OMG[/quote']

aw im sorry!

at least you dont have your mom jumping down your throat, and when i was in her english class last year, an A- on the progress report was unexpectable!

lol

my mum is sick' date='she can't take care of me,my father died

so I'm kinda adopted by my sister:/

But i do not consider myself adopted,lol,she's my sis...

and yeah,my sister is jumping on my throat but I do not listen:D

always,LOL[/quote']

OMG! i am so sorry!!! thats so sad!

if i had to live w/ one of my sisters, i would go insane!

yeah,I felt bad for maybe two years,cried my soul out,so it isn't kinda bad for me anymore...'cuz I can't cry anymore:D

how old are your sisters???

my sis is 32,and other one is 25...

But I think it's better for me to be with my sisters...my mum and dad were fighting always...

So i'm kinda okay:thumb_yello:

couldn't be better!LOL

yeah' date='I felt bad for maybe two years,cried my soul out,so it isn't kinda bad for me anymore...'cuz I can't cry anymore:D

how old are your sisters???

my sis is 32,and other one is 25...

But I think it's better for me to be with my sisters...my mum and dad were fighting always...

So i'm kinda okay:thumb_yello:

couldn't be better!LOL[/quote']

o im sorry :(

my sisters are 18 and 21. the oldest is always trying to be my mom, and shes so annoying, whenever she comes back from college, the moment i first see her, i already want her to go back. we fight [physical]and always yell at each other, so whens shes home, i either leave my house, or lock myself in my room until she goes out for the day

haha,LOL i wish I had younger sister to fight with,LOL

too bad they're old farts for me,and I dont wanna be beaten up,haha:boxed:

girls from my neighborhood are telling me that I'm gonna be beaten up,LOL

I'm so scared,I mean,what kinda girls are that?And I dunno why they wanna beat me up:boxed::boxed:,LOL

I'm bullied,haha:D

haha' date='LOL i wish I had younger sister to fight with,LOL

too bad they're old farts for me,and I dont wanna be beaten up,haha:boxed:

girls from my neighborhood are telling me that I'm gonna be beaten up,LOL

I'm so scared,I mean,what kinda girls are that?And I dunno why they wanna beat me up:boxed::boxed:,LOL

I'm bullied,haha:D[/quote'] haha its not fun! last time she was here, the first night back, she was slapping me, punching me, kicking me, she clawed me, and she threw a cup of ice cold water, and ice on me! and she called me a pig and a whore!!!.. even though she was the one chowing down on food

o thats not good!!!!! youre tough enough though

okay' date='it may be terrible for you,but i find it funny...but i find everything funny 'cuz I'm LOLperson,my teacher told me that I would laugh If she showed me little finger haha[/quote']

haha nice. i laugh at everything too, but she angers me! our fights are more brutal than they sound!

wewaa, I hate school, too, especially at the moment, because I have to do this most boring thing on Madame Bovary........... -.-

yeah I have to read Anne Frank

and I read it when I was 10,it's a good book,but I don't read same book over and over...

only book i read many,many times was green mile by stephen king

and happy prince and other tales by oscar wilde...

my two favorite writers:):punk:

yeah I have to read Anne Frank

and I read it when I was 10' date='it's a good book,but I don't read same book over and over...

only book i read many,many times was green mile by stephen king

and happy prince and other tales by oscar wilde...

my two favorite writers:):punk:[/quote']

aw well at least you like the book.. Bovary is just.. so not for me. I mean, I understand that it's classic and so on, but still, it's bloody boring. Plus, we already finish the book and now we have to do an extra task on it. I mean, give me a break will ya lol. Ok, I won't moan.. XD

Anyway. I've only seen the movie Green Mile (loved it, of course), never got to read it, though. I tried to read "It", but gave up.... it was spooky XD haha

Oh Oscar Wilde is simply delicious :biggrin2: Gotta love him!

aw well at least you like the book.. Bovary is just.. so not for me. I mean, I understand that it's classic and so on, but still, it's bloody boring. Plus, we already finish the book and now we have to do an extra task on it. I mean, give me a break will ya lol. Ok, I won't moan.. XD

Anyway. I've only seen the movie Green Mile (loved it, of course), never got to read it, though. I tried to read "It", but gave up.... it was spooky XD haha

Oh Oscar Wilde is simply delicious :biggrin2: Gotta love him!

I can read anything b-sides love books that's so stupid,when I see love book makes me sick,I gotta go to toilet right away AHJAHHAHAHAHA:roftl:

I can read anything b-sides love books that's so stupid' date='when I see love book makes me sick,I gotta go to toilet right away AHJAHHAHAHAHA:roftl:[/quote']

well I think it depends, there are, of course, VERY corny love stories, but it can be done okay-ish :naughty: lol

and also,

the other day our school closed early because of the snow and everyone had to go home.

my mum was gonna be late picking me up and i was the last one to go.

it was me and the teacher for like half an hour in a compuer suite and he was on youtube. were not aloud on it on our profiles so i asked him if i could go on his.

he said yes cause it was only me and i got to watch all my favourite mika vids on MASSIVE screen at school!

SOOOOO FUN!!!!

aaaaaaaw that surely was AMAZING :punk::punk: mika on massive screen...and in the most bitter place-to make it a bit better:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

haha' date='I hate school

my grades are

Terrible,LOL

the only thing I'm good with...

languages...

but maths and chemistry,OMG[/quote']

SAME here :roftl:

yay I hate school

:roftl: me too .. but sometimes i love to go there bcs of some cute boys :das: