The Best thing About Mika Is... U decide!!

Emily B

As we all know, He is near perfect and the imperfections that he does have make him down to earth and that does make him perfect.:wub2:

Soooooo What is your favourite thing(s) about him and one thing you would change if you could? :flowers2:

Personaly I like the way that he is quiet and cant keep still on camera and almost seems shy. Who woulda thought the writer of Love Today might be shy. and the cheesy un-forced smile that goes with it . :mf_lustslow:

then there is his randomness, his hair, his style. I'll stop now before I take all the options. :naughty::snog::huglove::bow:

Is that enough smilies?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As we all know, He is near perfect and the imperfections that he does have make him down to earth and that does make him perfect.:wub2

Soooooo What is your favourite thing(s) about him and one thing you would change if you could? :flowers2

Personaly I like the way that he is quiet and cant keep still on camera and almost seems shy. Who woulda thought the writer of Love Today might be shy. and the cheesy un-forced smile that goes with it . :mf_lustslow:

then there is his randomness, his hair, his style. I'll stop now before I take all the options. :naughty::snog::huglove::bow:

Is that enough smilies?

i love his laugh, smile & eyes I could loose myself in those eyes for hours & hours & in fact years lol:mf_lustslow::wub2: