Mikagasmics, part 21!! Behave yourself.

keti

I understand, I can't say I'm truly confident about posting it either ...

I'm busy making a Dan-thread, if that's fine by you ... I don't want to steel your idee

It's totally okay! I'll join immediately :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean that this mistery worries me...:emot-sad:

while yesterday with the air traffic age matter' date=' i was just curious... :teehee:

:wink2:[/quote']

Oh, but it's nothing to worry about, really :roftl:

I'll try to explain it in english, give me some time :roftl:

So, this happened ..

I'm sitting in my room.. just here on MFC (talking about my "lovely" day) and watching Mika .. Then the bell goes, some visitors, but I don't even bother to go and have a look (I sometimes have those moments :blush-anim-cl: ) untill my mother calls me.

She says it's the person from our insurance-company and I needed to sign some papers (regarding my horse & car and stuff like that) so ok, I go to the livingroom .. and I walk into that livingroom and I was like :shocked:

I seriously for a second, or even a little longer, thought Mika was sitting there .. Just :shocked: And I'm not kidding. Just imagine, a pretty tall guy with darkbrown longer curly hair and a little subtile stubble .. And not only that, but just the whole look and attitude .. I don't know, it was just insane :shocked:

And he was so nice :teehee:

I just .... you know ...

:shocked:

:roftl:

So, this happened ..

I'm sitting in my room.. just here on MFC (talking about my "lovely" day) and watching Mika .. Then the bell goes, some visitors, but I don't even bother to go and have a look (I sometimes have those moments :blush-anim-cl : ) untill my mother calls me.

She says it's the person from our insurance-company and I needed to sign some papers (regarding my horse & car and stuff like that) so ok, I go to the livingroom .. and I walk into that livingroom and I was like :shocked :

I seriously for a second, or even a little longer, thought Mika was sitting there .. Just :shocked : And I'm not kidding. Just imagine, a pretty tall guy with darkbrown longer curly hair and a little subtile stubble .. And not only that, but just the whole look and attitude .. I don't know, it was just insane :shocked :

And he was so nice :teehee :

I just .... you know ...

:shocked:

:roftl:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Awwwwww .... I wish I knew or could see a Mika lookalike :aah:

Oh, I forgot .. The eyes .. Not brown, but more blue-isch, don't know exactly what color, but ... it could (easily) have been my imagination, but I think he even had a lazy eye :shocked: At that point I was totally :swoon::teehee:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Awwwwww .... I wish I knew or could see a Mika lookalike :aah:

It's not funny! :roftl:

I would like to see your reaction when you do :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I forgot .. The eyes .. Not brown, but more blue-isch, don't know exactly what color, but ... it could (easily) have been my imagination, but I think he even had a lazy eye :shocked: At that point I was totally :swoon::teehee:

Bienie .... sorry to change the subject of gorgeous Mika lookalikes :swoon:

But have you done any screencaps yet of the beginning of Toyboy from Amsterdam .... when it goes all wrong on the Celeste or whatever it's called .... cos' he looks so so so so so so so so so so so cute :aah:

If and when you do ... yell me .... I will steal them :wub2:

So, this happened ..

I'm sitting in my room.. just here on MFC (talking about my "lovely" day) and watching Mika .. Then the bell goes, some visitors, but I don't even bother to go and have a look (I sometimes have those moments :blush-anim-cl: ) untill my mother calls me.

She says it's the person from our insurance-company and I needed to sign some papers (regarding my horse & car and stuff like that) so ok, I go to the livingroom .. and I walk into that livingroom and I was like :shocked:

I seriously for a second, or even a little longer, thought Mika was sitting there .. Just :shocked: And I'm not kidding. Just imagine, a pretty tall guy with darkbrown longer curly hair and a little subtile stubble .. And not only that, but just the whole look and attitude .. I don't know, it was just insane :shocked:

I just .... you know ...

Wish insurance-company you are talking about? I live in Belgium too, maybe I must change to them :wink2:

I can imagine you were shocked though

I have done them .. haven't I posted them in the screenshots-thread?

I probably should re-do them though, because I had just let the program do it's thing, but with the latest I selected more myself and those are much better :teehee:

Wish insurance-company you are talking about? I live in Belgium too, maybe I must change to them :wink2:

I can imagine you were shocked though

:roftl: Don't think these people work around your area, they probably have local people everywhere :wink2:

I have done them .. haven't I posted them in the screenshots-thread?

I probably should re-do them though, because I had just let the program do it's thing, but with the latest I selected more myself and those are much better :teehee:

I haven't looked in the screenshots thread ... I might be awhile :lmfao:

:bye:

I haven't looked in the screenshots thread ... I might be awhile :lmfao:

:bye:

I don't think I've posted them .. just one here and there .. maybe in the Amsterdam report-thread .. or maybe not .. :roftl:

So, this happened ..

I just .... you know ...

:

::

:shocked: :shocked:

Did you keep him at your home?? Offered him to sit down for a bit?? Offered him a coffee?? Asked if he was Mika with coloured contacts??

:shocked: :shocked:

Did you keep him at your home?? Offered him to sit down for a bit?? Offered him a coffee?? Asked if he was Mika with coloured contacts??

Well, he's coming back :mf_rosetinted: For a "happy family"-insurance thing .. :roftl: I said: sure, come on over :mf_rosetinted:

They've sat her for more than 2 hours .. :roftl: But no, I didn't ask that last part .. :roftl: Maybe next time :P

Well, he's coming back :mf_rosetinted: For a "happy family"-insurance thing .. I said: sure, come on over :mf_rosetinted:

They've sat her for more than 2 hours .. :roftl: But no, I didn't ask that last part .. :roftl: Maybe next time :P

Happy family :lmao: Well, you ARE going to be happy if he comes back again.

Did you check if he was wearing orange trousers? Mika seems to have been gone for a little while, you know, that Canada thing. Last clue we have got was that he was wearing orange trousers.

:mf_rosetinted:

Well, he's coming back :mf_rosetinted: For a "happy family"-insurance thing .. :roftl: I said: sure, come on over :mf_rosetinted:

Get his number ... ask him for a date .... ask him to marry you :lmfao: Hee .... slyly take a bloody pic next time ... :floor: *plays matchmaker*

Happy family :lmao: Well, you ARE going to be happy if he comes back again.

Did you check if he was wearing orange trousers? Mika seems to have been gone for a little while, you know, that Canada thing. Last clue we have got was that he was wearing orange trousers.

:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: It really just was crazy .. I can't say anything else about it :roftl:

No, not orange trousers no .. maybe next time :mf_rosetinted::roftl: