England

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Telling people to look at Mika's pants, rather than his penis :rolls_eyes:

LOL! I was telling someone to do exactly that! :naughty:

Sitting at my dining table wondering where on Earth my family are. They've all gone out. But the thing is, they left before I woke up, so now I have no idea where they all are or what time they're coming back. Hmmmm :\

Rock/Pop. Still like that!

Was most into Queen and "Bumblefoot" like now :thumb_yello:

Oh that's cool! Mine has changed a lot :naughty: well, not a lot. It's just that my views on the music I listen to have changed, so It feels completely different when I listen to a song now to how it felt then. I appreciate it more :) always a good thing :P

Oh that's cool! Mine has changed a lot :naughty: well, not a lot. It's just that my views on the music I listen to have changed, so It feels completely different when I listen to a song now to how it felt then. I appreciate it more :) always a good thing :P

Changed how much? from what to what?

I just "feelt" for Queen and a solo guy back in the 90s and im still supporting :thumb_yello: But i still have that "spark" of the teen-years inside of me cos i had to grow up on my own :naughty: Moved away from home when i was 14 cos of what it was like at home..

And another thing i like with tracks from the 90s is the GOOD memories. Not many but theres some :biggrin2:

Music can take you up and down :thumb_yello:

Changed how much? from what to what?

I just "feelt" for Queen and a solo guy back in the 90s and im still supporting :thumb_yello: But i still have that "spark" of the teen-years inside of me cos i had to grow up on my own :naughty: Moved away from home when i was 14 cos of what it was like at home..

And another thing i like with tracks from the 90s is the GOOD memories. Not many but theres some :biggrin2:

Music can take you up and down :thumb_yello:

Oh it's still the same you know rock/pop...but I've also added like indie and experimental along the way...all this music I used to think was weird and strange...now I understand it and can really relate. I like it :biggrin2:

Oh it's still the same you know rock/pop...but I've also added like indie and experimental along the way...all this music I used to think was weird and strange...now I understand it and can really relate. I like it :biggrin2:

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :mf_rosetinted:

1 thing im sure that i WONT do is stop listning to Queen anytime soon! No way!

But well i do listen to all kinda music but most just rock/pop. Prob. most rock. But im not into heavy metal

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :mf_rosetinted:

1 thing im sure that i WONT do is stop listning to Queen anytime soon! No way!

But well i do listen to all kinda music but most just rock/pop. Prob. most rock. But im not into heavy metal

Yeah Queen are great! :D

Oh yeah, heavy metal's OK. I like evanescence. I think Amy Lee has an amazing voice :teehee: but that's not really really heavy metal :naughty: I also like System of A Down. It's like experimental rock. They are crazy and just make me laugh :naughty: Seriously, they have a song about pizza :naughty:

I think all types of music are great :D You should see my ipod, dude :naughty:

Yeah Queen are great! :D

Oh yeah, heavy metal's OK. I like evanescence. I think Amy Lee has an amazing voice :teehee: but that's not really really heavy metal :naughty: I also like System of A Down. It's like experimental rock. They are crazy and just make me laugh :naughty: Seriously, they have a song about pizza :naughty:

I think all types of music are great :D You should see my ipod, dude :naughty:

Evanescence is awesome live. Have seen em live a few years ago with afterparty. It was GREAT!!!! I like em. Amy has a great voice. have heard 2-3 tracks with system of a down only. But im more a queen, guns n roses, aerosmith music taste thingy. And im one of those girls who also likes Linkin Park and Nickelback too.... But i have tons of music on my comp.

Evanescence is awesome live. Have seen em live a few years ago with afterparty. It was GREAT!!!! I like em. Amy has a great voice. have heard 2-3 tracks with system of a down only. But im more a queen, guns n roses, aerosmith music taste thingy. And im one of those girls who also likes Linkin Park and Nickelback too.... But i have tons of music on my comp.

Really?! Wow I'd love to see them live. They do look rather amazing!

And ooo, a more of a classic rock. Those bands are awesome :D Guns n roses are great and aerosmith.

Likin' park and Nickleback - I like the songs I've heard from them :biggrin2:

Have you heard of the foo fighters? I love their song 'the pretender'. Brilliant.

Really?! Wow I'd love to see them live. They do look rather amazing!

And ooo, a more of a classic rock. Those bands are awesome :D Guns n roses are great and aerosmith.

Likin' park and Nickleback - I like the songs I've heard from them :biggrin2:

Have you heard of the foo fighters? I love their song 'the pretender'. Brilliant.

ohhh yeah. Thats what ts called... classic Rock! Thx. Forgot!

And yeah of course ive heard about em. Think ive heard some from em before but im not 100% sure. But im 100% i hve heard about em :)