femifrosk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they will :naughty:

I love your sig btw. :wub2:

Woohooo!!! I just saw their tour dates on their myspace and lots of them are SOLD OUT :shocked:

Thank you... altho i might get addicted to White Lies no one will replace The Killers place in my heart

Woohooo!!! I just saw their tour dates on their myspace and lots of them are SOLD OUT :shocked:

Thank you... altho i might get addicted to White Lies no one will replace The Killers place in my heart

I know. They're playing near me and I can't get a ticket. :thumbdown:

I'm with you on that.

I know. They're playing near me and I can't get a ticket. :thumbdown:

I'm with you on that.

That really sucks, specially when you want to see a very popular band. I hope you can see them soon and tell us how are they live :punk:

I knew that :wink2:

I can tell you that they're great live. I saw them briefly a couple of weeks ago.

Woot! Woot! Woot! That's a really good sign! I better start saving money when they come near my city

They are going to be in the Coachella festival along The Killers and Franz Ferdinand, i want to go!!

Im wondering................. Since a week ago we have MTV2 at home and they play always a song I really like................ how was the name??.............. Farewell to the fairground or something like that. Is that a song from this band?? Cause Im not sure.....

yep ^^

front.jpg

WhiteLies-ToLoseLife.jpg

3101111826_6181395eb0.jpg

TheWhiteLiesDebutAlbum.jpg

[Ficton Records] anything linked to The Cure must be good...

..shall see them opening RomaRock fest b4 FranzFerdinand & the Killers...another reason to be :boing:

Thanks so much!! *Isa goes to find their album*

Im wondering................. Since a week ago we have MTV2 at home and they play always a song I really like................ how was the name??.............. Farewell to the fairground or something like that. Is that a song from this band?? Cause Im not sure.....

farewell to the fairground is a song from white lies, yes :)

I already asked their new CD to my mom *0*

What a coincidence... i was watching MTV a few weeks ago and then they showed their video "To Lose My Life" and i said "oh! they're a copy of Franz Ferdinand :sneaky2:" but now... i'm really getting into them :wub2:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No new White Lies material until 2010

Band 'cannot write on the road'

May 14, 2009

White Lies fans will have to wait until at least next year to hear any new material, the band have revealed.

Having hit Number One in the UK charts with debut album 'To Lose My Life' earlier this year, the band are spending the rest of 2009 on the road.

But singer Harry McVeigh told BBC Newsbeat that this is precluding them getting any new songs together for the follow-up. "Me and Charles (Cave, bassist), when we start writing the very basics of a song we need to be in the comfort of my home."

He added: "Unfortunately we are very very busy touring a lot this year. We're not a band who can write on the road. In early 2010 I think we'll try and get back into my house and sit at my keyboard and write some new stuff."

White Lies release the single 'Death' on June 22.

http://www.nme.com/news/white-lies/44649

I hope i can see them live before they start working on the new album...

No new White Lies material until 2010

Band 'cannot write on the road'

May 14, 2009

White Lies fans will have to wait until at least next year to hear any new material, the band have revealed.

Having hit Number One in the UK charts with debut album 'To Lose My Life' earlier this year, the band are spending the rest of 2009 on the road.

But singer Harry McVeigh told BBC Newsbeat that this is precluding them getting any new songs together for the follow-up. "Me and Charles (Cave, bassist), when we start writing the very basics of a song we need to be in the comfort of my home."

He added: "Unfortunately we are very very busy touring a lot this year. We're not a band who can write on the road. In early 2010 I think we'll try and get back into my house and sit at my keyboard and write some new stuff."

White Lies release the single 'Death' on June 22.

http://www.nme.com/news/white-lies/44649

I hope i can see them live before they start working on the new album...

That is a shame. I hope I can get to see them again too.

(Love your sig btw :thumb_yello:)

I know but 2010 it's not that far... it's almost half of the year. We'll see how long they take to make a new record (Hopefully, not as much as Mika), but hey, i'm not even tired of playing 'To Lose My Life...' everyday :lol3:

*Cross fingers* I really hope they add tour dates in Mexico >.<

Oh yeah me too.

***Thanks xP***