The Centauress and the Lyonesse!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i imagined you sayong 'indeed' with a really serious look on your face, watching me crack up laughing. like a sensible adult watching a little kid laugh at nothing. it was really funny :biggrin2:

i would to! but my boyfriend might get mad at me, and i'm probably too young for that sort of thing anyway :huh:

i imagined you sayong 'indeed' with a really serious look on your face, watching me crack up laughing. like a sensible adult watching a little kid laugh at nothing. it was really funny :biggrin2:

i would to! but my boyfriend might get mad at me, and i'm probably too young for that sort of thing anyway :huh:

You know what?

I probably would have answered like that if you were here :lmfao:

I'm a bit of a cynic and a humourous one at that :wink2:

See, now that my honey's left me (geez, I get more and more pathetic don't I? It should be a comedy like Chandler from friends and how disturbed and tragic he is, and Pheobe too) I can do that sort of thing because I really don't care what any boy thinks of me!

I just heard that some by Sliimy...

Wake up? Hmmm

Weird.

i think you probaby would have :roftl:

oh, your boyfriend left you? :sad: i'm not superly attached to my boyfriend, hes a really sweet and nice guy, and i really like him, but i don't think i'd be heartbroken if he left me.

on a complete contrast, i became really close friends with a guy who was here on a exchange from europe in 2006, and i fell completely in love with him even though i knew he didnt return that, and i only got over him several months ago. isn't that stupid, i'm in my mid-teens and it took me over two and a half years to even consider getting a crush on someone else after he left.

Sliimy. Eurgh. That guy gives me the creeps. His lyrics suck, and he looks like a really sad copy of mika to me, but for some unknown reason i have some kind of weird attraction to 'wake up.'

its different to mika because i instantly fell head over heels in love with him, where as with this guy, i'm going 'omg, he's creepy, i like him just a little bit.'

i think you probaby would have :roftl:

oh, your boyfriend left you? :sad: i'm not superly attached to my boyfriend, hes a really sweet and nice guy, and i really like him, but i don't think i'd be heartbroken if he left me.

on a complete contrast, i became really close friends with a guy who was here on a exchange from europe in 2006, and i fell completely in love with him even though i knew he didnt return that, and i only got over him several months ago. isn't that stupid, i'm in my mid-teens and it took me over two and a half years to even consider getting a crush on someone else after he left.

Sliimy. Eurgh. That guy gives me the creeps. His lyrics suck, and he looks like a really sad copy of mika to me, but for some unknown reason i have some kind of weird attraction to 'wake up.'

its different to mika because i instantly fell head over heels in love with him, where as with this guy, i'm going 'omg, he's creepy, i like him just a little bit.'

Sorry, I meant I was a "HUMOURLOUS" Cyinc. Not a HUMOUROUS one.

Not my boyfriend.

I told my story in the "Mika Lookalikes" thread somewhere about my Mika lookalike from school that I tripped over on purpose because I was too chicken to talk to and then found out from my friend what church he went to so went to his church and I fell so much for him. Even though he didn't return my feelings. I never asked him because with him, I always felt completely low and dirty because he was so angelic and such a pure and beautiful person. I just loved him so dearly.

He left in February and I still have a numbness about me. I can't find much attractive. Like I can still see what I find attractive, just not feel as strongly as I would have done before I met him.

It's possibly going to end up like yours, I'll be how old you are now (and I'm a little way from there ATM) before I even consider getting a new attraction let alone boyfriend.

I twitter about not being able to breath at night because of bad dreams and not being able to keep it together at times. That's why.

Yeah, Sliimy reminds me of that gross teacherfrom Skins.

Have you seen Skins? He's like "And remember: Don't f*ck up or you're f*cked."

He's like Sliimy's older brother I think! :das:

Actually, I heard GK and was like "Man, that's kind of stupid. What else is on?" and then I got used to it and then I happened to sense he had dark hair through his voice (because I had not seen Mika at that point and I can do things like that. I got that you had blond hair as well. Also that you're quite smily normally. Is that right?) and then I saw his video for GK and I kind of thought that he looked like Michael, from school. My crush from year 8 who was so mean to me. I still had such a big thing for him of course. He was nicer to all my friends but I think I must have a touch of masochist in me because all my loves seem to be unrequited :wink2:

Sometimes I just FEEL like something is going to happen. Like the universe WANTS something to happen. When I feel that feeling, I do what I can to make that thing happen.

Well today I went to see the Ugly Shakespear's version of Othello.

It was alright.

Anyway there were three guys acting the whole thing out and it was SO funny! And the actors were Tom, Matt and Phill and I got that feeling I was talking about while watching it.

Must... Hug... Tom... :das:

So afterwards I had to go straight to science class because my teacher was going to fry me either way and being late would just make things worse! But despite that I waited outside the backstage door (out of bounds to students but I'm good with such things) and nothing happened so I went back into the audittorium and eventually found the three guys behind the stage and tried to get their attention from the watchers area but they didn't pay any attention to me so I walked into the side bit (again, where I kew I wasn't meant to be and this time, teachers were watching. But they also took no notice) and said "Hey!"

The one named Matt came up and said "Hello!"

I was a bit speechless and just sort of said dryly "...Tom..."

He called Tom fowerd and Phill looked up and they were watching me oddly!

"Hello" came Tom, amused.

"Can I have a hug?"

"Hahaha Yeah, sure!" and he walked up to where I was standing in an instant and the other two guys were like "Oooooh!" so embarrassing!

He stood there and I jumped up onto the side of the stage, trying to be impressively fast and ended up tripping over myself!

"Oops, careful" The other guys were still watching on and I heard one of them laugh.

Tom was like "Though, I'm a bit sweatie..."

I said that's ok and gave him a hug and then said "Thaks. God this is NOT good, I'm going to be in trouble for being late my my psycho @$$ science teacher!"

He laughed because I was laughing and I left with this big smile on my face that I couldn't quite understand and Elaine (my teacher aid) saw me when I walked into the corridor and gave me grief for it!

I don't like him or anything, he's a commedian and for some reason I seem to be immune to attraction to them (as well as stage actors and mimes).

They were actually nice, though, I just read that and I guess you could take it the wrong way and think they were being rude but there was no malace, just good humour in a weird looking girl asking one of the actors for a hug when everyone is gone except for the teachers who were still paying minimum attention but knew what was going on :naughty:

Just had to share :wink2:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

awwwh, thats so awesome that you got to meet them and get a hug! you're not weird at all, you did exactly what i would do in your position :lol3: and who cares if you miss a class.. especially science class.. i hate science class more than all of the classes put together. Our science teacher is as thick as a log.

i'm in the internal science class becasue i want to pass science and i dont give a f*ck about passing with excellence. its super cruisy but i'm in the glass with all the gangstas who graffiti everywhere and never do any work.

our typical science class; all the work is on the board. mr crosby stands at the front of the class for about 15 minutes saying 'boys and girls... BOYS AND GIRLS!! boys and girls.." over and over while everyone talks and yells and throws stationary and workbooks at each other. then after about 15 minutes he gives up and goes to sit at his desk.

and thats it. sometimes he gets everyone to shut up and listen by writing 'do this and this and listen to me and you can spend half the period watching braniac' on the board, but thats the only time anything gets done.

so i just do whats written on the board and pass the test and jeez, its breezy. and i spend well over half the period talking. :roftl:

Ahahaha your science class!

I have an affinity with biology but chemistry is tricky for me with my sight and I'm terrible at math so my phisics is pretty poor.

I don't really care for science now that I know I can't be an animal handler like Craig Busch or Steve Irwin. I focus on English, French, Drama and art mainly.You'd think I'd do music as well but the music teacher and I had a bit of a... Disagreement... About my abilities with my sight.

So ATM he thinks I'm a reatrd (like handicap rather than an idiot, so more offensive) and I think he's an @$$hole. :roftl:

LOL The music teacher's daughter being called Melody :das:

I'm in an achieved level science class which means I have pretty averagely easy work but I'm not in unit standards which is justscience for this year and then not being offered it next year (because they failed in the previous year).

You know, ugly Tom was actually not bad. He was really sweet TBH and I do hope I get the chance to make a fool of myself in front of him again :naughty: I told my art teacher what happened while in her class this morning before school (she let me in out f the cold so we were just hanging around talking while she wrote up incidence reports) and she said "Now you might feel you were an idiot but I think he probably thought you were completely adorable" she smiled. I don't think I'm that adorable though...

Mrs Turner (my science teacher) is scary. She has a Kiwi accent but she puts on a fake one!

Quite possibly out of nervousness but I just think she's a complete psycho. She says some things in a NZ accent, then she says some things with an american accent and others in a weird Irish tinge.

Then she makesthe excuse that she spent time in Jamaica. Funnily enough, I hear everything BUT Jamaica in her voice!

She sends people out of the class if they DARE to say the word "Sherbit" and she refused to use my ideas on the brainstorm (psychology, perspiration, magnetism etc) because she couldn't spell them (!!!)

And then she yelled at me for not knowing which average to use (mean, mediun, mode)

"Did you add them up and divide by three?"

"No..."

"ADD THEM UP AND DIVIDE BY THREE!"

"Sorry, I thought you were looking for the mediun, I'll go for the mean, sorry"

"NO! I WANT THE AVERAGE!"

:blink:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl

Ahahaha your science class!

I have an affinity with biology but chemistry is tricky for me with my sight and I'm terrible at math so my phisics is pretty poor.

I don't really care for science now that I know I can't be an animal handler like Craig Busch or Steve Irwin. I focus on English, French, Drama and art mainly.You'd think I'd do music as well but the music teacher and I had a bit of a... Disagreement... About my abilities with my sight.

So ATM he thinks I'm a reatrd (like handicap rather than an idiot, so more offensive) and I think he's an @$$hole. :roftl:

LOL The music teacher's daughter being called Melody :das:

I'm in an achieved level science class which means I have pretty averagely easy work but I'm not in unit standards which is justscience for this year and then not being offered it next year (because they failed in the previous year).

You know, ugly Tom was actually not bad. He was really sweet TBH and I do hope I get the chance to make a fool of myself in front of him again :naughty: I told my art teacher what happened while in her class this morning before school (she let me in out f the cold so we were just hanging around talking while she wrote up incidence reports) and she said "Now you might feel you were an idiot but I think he probably thought you were completely adorable" she smiled. I don't think I'm that adorable though...

Mrs Turner (my science teacher) is scary. She has a Kiwi accent but she puts on a fake one!

Quite possibly out of nervousness but I just think she's a complete psycho. She says some things in a NZ accent, then she says some things with an american accent and others in a weird Irish tinge.

Then she makesthe excuse that she spent time in Jamaica. Funnily enough, I hear everything BUT Jamaica in her voice!

She sends people out of the class if they DARE to say the word "Sherbit" and she refused to use my ideas on the brainstorm (psychology, perspiration, magnetism etc) because she couldn't spell them (!!!)

And then she yelled at me for not knowing which average to use (mean, mediun, mode)

"Did you add them up and divide by three?"

"No..."

"ADD THEM UP AND DIVIDE BY THREE!"

"Sorry, I thought you were looking for the mediun, I'll go for the mean, sorry"

"NO! I WANT THE AVERAGE!"

:blink:

aah, nightmare. :roftl: i hate our new music teacher; the normal one left for one year and the new one is being simply horrible to my brother.

without sounding stupid, my brother is genius on the guitar, he is really, really good. but he doesnt want to play in a proper band or perform. he plays at church most weeks, but he flat out refuses to play anywhere else. and the music teacher hates him for it.

then during music (i usually play the keyboard) she started going on at me about him, saying i should force him to play or summat :blink: but in the end i got so sick of her bitching off at me that i basically spazzed at her and walked out of class. :roftl: now she hates my whole family.

aah, nightmare. :roftl: i hate our new music teacher; the normal one left for one year and the new one is being simply horrible to my brother.

without sounding stupid, my brother is genius on the guitar, he is really, really good. but he doesnt want to play in a proper band or perform. he plays at church most weeks, but he flat out refuses to play anywhere else. and the music teacher hates him for it.

then during music (i usually play the keyboard) she started going on at me about him, saying i should force him to play or summat :blink: but in the end i got so sick of her bitching off at me that i basically spazzed at her and walked out of class. :roftl: now she hates my whole family.

Yeah, I'm actually really over music teachers tbh.

I only know one nice one and I mentioned what my song was about (it was a "I miss him" song about he who left for better things) and I was trying to explain to the teacher that I felt quite strongly for this guy and he was like "Aaah, he makes you wet."

I'm just there like ":blink:"

Geez, you can complain to deens for that. That'a probably offensive somehow.

I know I would...

LOL I just got the chior newsletter not so long ago and I got an honorary mention becauser there's like 30 people in our chior, 6 are boys, there's two "proper" sopranos (me and my friend) plus Abby who I refuse to call a proper soprano. The rest are altos.

See, because my friend Hannah is in the year below me, we have chior last period and for about half an hour after school and so Hannah can't join us during fifth period so I end up as the only soprano!

I have some problems with shyness/nerves so I got a mention for doing solo bits!

There's a REALLY nice looking guy in my chior.

dark olive skin, quite tall, he's a baritone and he's got dark brown curly hair.

But I'm not going to go there :wink2:

What are you? Soprano or alto?

ya'know i completely forgot about this thread for a while.. sorry. are you going to throw vegetables at me?

LOL I didn't, I just figured I'd give ti some time before I bumped it :wink2:

*throws plastic tomato*

*it doesn't hit you because I'm a pathetic throw*

Meh... :roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

:lmao: just to put it lightly; in life there are two types of singers. There are nightingales and ducks. to not put a too finer point on it, i am a complete and utter duck.

Do you want to know something?

I want to break up with my boyfriend. But i don't know how to becasue one of my closest friends is his twin sister and everyone is always talking about how much happier he's been since i started going out with him.

i agreed to go out with him because i thought it would help me get over this stupid crush i've had for years, but its only made it worse.

SORRY!

I've been "holidaying" for a few weeks!

Ok, I'll reply you in a tick...

ooh, holidays :dance_man:

well, y'know, this has turned into the 'charlotte and kahayla's indepth discussions dispayed for those with too much time to see' :roftl:

you guys DO realise you're welcome to comment/paprptake in our longwinded conversation :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

:lmao: just to put it lightly; in life there are two types of singers. There are nightingales and ducks. to not put a too finer point on it, i am a complete and utter duck.

Do you want to know something?

I want to break up with my boyfriend. But i don't know how to becasue one of my closest friends is his twin sister and everyone is always talking about how much happier he's been since i started going out with him.

i agreed to go out with him because i thought it would help me get over this stupid crush i've had for years, but its only made it worse.

Aah yes.

Well, I think there are two things you can do here:

1) (also known as the "responsable option") is to break up with him because, in staying with him, not only are you making it harder on yourself, you're also preventing him from moving on.

2) (also known as DON'T DO IT! And "The one I would probably try first knowing me") is that he's happy with you and he likes you. So maybe you could grow to like him.

It really might make it better for you, with time, with your crush.

Or it might make it worse.

But I have no idea.

ATM, I'm the kind of person who just steers clear of boys as well as girls.

Ever since my (I've decided to call him) chiorboy, I think I've lost all knowledge on anything relationship-y.

Maybe help him find something that makes him happier than you, or as happy as he is with you, and then break up with him when he can be happy without you if youre worried for his feelings?

ooh, holidays :dance_man:

well, y'know, this has turned into the 'charlotte and kahayla's indepth discussions dispayed for those with too much time to see' :roftl:

you guys DO realise you're welcome to comment/paprptake in our longwinded conversation :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Yeah, it's probably just going to turn into the "Charlotte and Khayla analyse life until everyone's so sick of it that they all can't wait to die" thread :roftl:

Yeah, everyone's more than welcome to chat! :punk:

Aah yes.

Well, I think there are two things you can do here:

1) (also known as the "responsable option") is to break up with him because, in staying with him, not only are you making it harder on yourself, you're also preventing him from moving on.

2) (also known as DON'T DO IT! And "The one I would probably try first knowing me") is that he's happy with you and he likes you. So maybe you could grow to like him.

It really might make it better for you, with time, with your crush.

Or it might make it worse.

But I have no idea.

ATM, I'm the kind of person who just steers clear of boys as well as girls.

Ever since my (I've decided to call him) chiorboy, I think I've lost all knowledge on anything relationship-y.

Maybe help him find something that makes him happier than you, or as happy as he is with you, and then break up with him when he can be happy without you if youre worried for his feelings?

I guess i'll go for option 2.

*sigh*

its all soooo messy.

did you know lady gaga is coming to new zealand in 10 days?

I have a song stuck in my head. its fits my mood. i'm agonna post the lyrics, although you don't care.

Trying to make sense of this feeling

Because nothing feels the same when I’m lost without you

Trying to make sense of being

Being by myself without me beside you

Way to young to let go

Way to young to feel this old

I’ll come round, I miss you

Miss you

Don’t know what to do without you

Don’t know what to do when you’re not around

Tears fall down, I miss you

Miss you

Way too tired for sleeping

Every time I try I’m so lost without you

Way too tired for walking

Because every step I take ain’t the same without you

Way too young to think so

I close my eyes

And it don’t seem so bad

When I look back

On the things we shared

I close my eyes

Its not so bad

The end of the tunnel

Theres light ahead

I held your hand

I’ll let you go

And like a bird

I’ll let you fly away

I guess i'll go for option 2.

*sigh*

its all soooo messy.

did you know lady gaga is coming to new zealand in 10 days?

I have a song stuck in my head. its fits my mood. i'm agonna post the lyrics, although you don't care.

Trying to make sense of this feeling

Because nothing feels the same when I’m lost without you

Trying to make sense of being

Being by myself without me beside you

Way to young to let go

I’ll come round, I miss you

Miss you

Tears fall down, I miss you

Miss you

Way too tired for sleeping

Every time I try I’m so lost without you

Way too tired for walking

Because every step I take ain’t the same without you

Way too young to think so

I close my eyes

And it don’t seem so bad

When I look back

On the things we shared

I close my eyes

Its not so bad

The end of the tunnel

Theres light ahead

I held your hand

I’ll let you go

And like a bird

I’ll let you fly away

Wow.

It does seem all a bit messy and I'm sorry I can't be more help to you.

But I do care. I absolutely do!

It's very creative your choice to portray your feelings in lyrics, these do seem to suit your mood.

Yes, I kow Lady Gaga is coming here, I wanted to go but my mother's in the middle of exams so...

Oh well.

When I'm famous and cool and stuff, I'm going to go live in Londo where it all happens and take regular trips to Paris to watch the fashion and burlesque shows!

You should come :huglove:

Here's some lyrics from my side of the pond:

All I know is that you're so nice,

You're the nicest thing I've seen.

I wish that we could give it a go,

See if we could be something.

I wish I was your favourite girl,

I wish you thought I was the reason you are in the world.

I wish my smile was your favourite kind of smile,

I wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style.

I wish you couldn't figure me out,

But you always wanna know what I was about.

I wish you'd hold my hand when I was upset,

I wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met.

I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly,

'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see.

Basically, I wish that you loved me,

I wish that you needed me,

I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three.

I wish that without me your heart would break,

Yea, I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake.

I wish that without me you couldn't eat,

Yea, I wish I was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.

Look,

All i know is that you're the nicest thing I've ever seen

And I wish we could see if we could be something

Yea, I wish we could see if we could be something

Sorry to interfere but if you don’t love the guy why would you keep dating him?:blink:

This may seem harsh but you are only responsible for your own feelings, the way I see it.

If he doesn’t make you happy, don’t you feel like you’re wasting time and that it even prevents you from meeting someone you’re really interested in???

We girls and woman’s are often so nice and friendly and afraid to hurt peoples feelings, and sometimes we actually let it go before our own needs.

Think about it…do you think he would be as considerate if the roles were the opposite?

If you don’t want my “good and unwanted advises”… please… just ignore them!:wink2:

Sorry to interfere but if you don’t love the guy why would you keep dating him?:blink:

This may seem harsh but you are only responsible for your own feelings, the way I see it.

If he doesn’t make you happy, don’t you feel like you’re wasting time and that it even prevents you from meeting someone you’re really interested in???

We girls and woman’s are often so nice and friendly and afraid to hurt peoples feelings, and sometimes we actually let it go before our own needs.

Think about it…do you think he would be as considerate if the roles were the opposite?

If you don’t want my “good and unwanted advises”… please… just ignore them!:wink2:

I think it's really kind of you to "interfere" but I think sometimes we feel that it's not so black and white.

You know, people say he's much happier and so IDK but maybe he was once quite a sad person?

Not emo cos I hate that word but possibly unhapppy.

When you feel responsable for someone else's happiness, that's when you start to cloud your own vision.

If that makes sense.

As for me, I am still very much into... Let's call him Ange (like angel).

I can't speak for Charlotte but sometimes we don't realise it (and I did in the end) but we stay with someone because someone else doesn't want us the way we want them and that other person (who is not Ange) wants us the way we want to be wanted.

So what I'm trying to say is sometimes someone else can fill a voide.

Furthermore, I think Charlotte is a kind soul and does not wish to hurt feelings.

I could be wrong though :wink2:

• 1 month later...

What made it hard was his depression at the time. A lot of **** had happened to him and i honestly didnt want to hurt him any more. It was a mistake to start dating him in the first place. What happened was when some of my 'friends' found out i liked him i basically got pressured into going out with him.

I ended up breaking up with him a few weeks ago. Maybe its proof of how messed up he truly was if i tell you he tried to commit suicide when i broke up with him. I did my best to be consicous of his feelings and remain friends, but it wasn't enough. Eventually I've come to realise that he isnt my responobility and i shouldn't let my so called friends push me into situations like that. I just hope he can work through his problems and we can remain friends.

Thankyou for your advice Sienna; i truly appreciate it. It wasn't unwanted at all, you pointed out clearly what i'd been trying to tell myself so thankyou for that.

I think it's really kind of you to "interfere" but I think sometimes we feel that it's not so black and white.

You know, people say he's much happier and so IDK but maybe he was once quite a sad person?

Not emo cos I hate that word but possibly unhapppy.

When you feel responsable for someone else's happiness, that's when you start to cloud your own vision.

If that makes sense.

I can't speak for Charlotte but sometimes we don't realise it (and I did in the end) but we stay with someone because someone else doesn't want us the way we want them and that other person (who is not Ange) wants us the way we want to be wanted.

So what I'm trying to say is sometimes someone else can fill a voide.

Furthermore, I think Charlotte is a kind soul and does not wish to hurt feelings.

I could be wrong though :wink2:

You fully understand me! I'm honstly amazed, I wish my so-called friends here in Oto could understand things from that perspective.

You're right when you say that girls stay with guys that they honestly don't like the way they should because they feel they would be unwanted by any other guys if they were single. Its disgusting to admit but that's what i was doing. I've finally moved on from it and I can honestly say I'm glad I did and I'm happy to remain single, I dont need all that crap at my age anyway.

What made it hard was his depression at the time. A lot of **** had happened to him and i honestly didnt want to hurt him any more. It was a mistake to start dating him in the first place. What happened was when some of my 'friends' found out i liked him i basically got pressured into going out with him.

I ended up breaking up with him a few weeks ago. Maybe its proof of how messed up he truly was if i tell you he tried to commit suicide when i broke up with him. I did my best to be consicous of his feelings and remain friends, but it wasn't enough. Eventually I've come to realise that he isnt my responobility and i shouldn't let my so called friends push me into situations like that. I just hope he can work through his problems and we can remain friends.

Thankyou for your advice Sienna; i truly appreciate it. It wasn't unwanted at all, you pointed out clearly what i'd been trying to tell myself so thankyou for that.

You fully understand me! I'm honstly amazed, I wish my so-called friends here in Oto could understand things from that perspective.

You're right when you say that girls stay with guys that they honestly don't like the way they should because they feel they would be unwanted by any other guys if they were single. Its disgusting to admit but that's what i was doing. I've finally moved on from it and I can honestly say I'm glad I did and I'm happy to remain single, I dont need all that crap at my age anyway.

Yeah. I wish I was in such a good place right now. I've hurt myself willingly to be near someone who doesn't want me.

But I have to stay away now (as of my descision after thursday night) I can't pretend anymore because my attempts to make him see that... Well, IDK what my purpose is exactly. But I know I'm not ready to give up fighting. SO I'm cutting all ties with him because my attempts only seem to make him feel badly (boredome at the bar because it wasn't his scene and unhappiness when I turned away from him telling him I was sick of feeling like a boter to him. He'd never admit it but I truely think he's better off without me) and they've made me feel pained in several ways that nobody should feel when it comes to relationships.

I'm glad you did break up with him. Even if he's unhappy, you can't allow yourself to be unhappy at your descision to have made him more unhappy because it was unfair of your friends to pressure you into a relationship and... Ah heck, you've probably figured it out now, but good on you ;)

YAY! Melzy's on! :chair:

We need to talk more on this thread. It's kind of dead at this moment :rip: