Urghhh!!

mika4ever

:boxed:..Heyya Guys!:(

How is every1 today!?

Well..i just wanted 2 ask ye sumthing!..I txted My Friend earlier..and i asked her how she was..And she txted bk.."F***k Off im not in the mood for u!..:shocked::shocked:i was totally shocked, do u think she was being Rude or..just plain bitchy?? i didnt do anything to her..its really puttin me down..wat shud i do??.Shud i confort her..my mum sed just 2 ignore her..but my mum doesnt understand!..My mum thinks i did sumthing 2 piss her off!Urghh!!..I feel i cant trust any1 anymre!! Shes the only close freind i hav!:sneaky2::thumbdown:...

I need ur Help You Guys!!:wink2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should just leave her alone until she txts you or calls you, because maybe she needs some time to be alone to think about something that's going on and doesn't want to be bothered. Don't let this get you down. :wink2:

I think you should just leave her alone until she txts you or calls you, because maybe she needs some time to be alone to think about something that's going on and doesn't want to be bothered. Don't let this get you down. :wink2:

i agree...435914svuxqttl1u.gif