Emily B

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Igloo.

odd

Good night everybody! I'm exhausted..Woke up at 4 to go to work and had a piano exam this afternoon... All the pressure, the stress is gone now... I can play quite well in front of my relatives and close friends, but I'm rather crap in front of bigger audiences full of unknown faces (I don't understand why Mika and others are brilliant)

odd

Good night everybody! I'm exhausted..Woke up at 4 to go to work and had a piano exam this afternoon... All the pressure, the stress is gone now... I can play quite well in front of my relatives and close friends, but I'm rather crap in front of bigger audiences full of unknown faces (I don't understand why Mika and others are brilliant)

Duty.

Nighty night! Good to hear the stress is gone, I hope the rest does you well. :wink2:

odd

Idiot

I took too much time to play this game and c'rocktart suggested another world!

odd

Goodnight. :huglove:

I bet you soon can play in front of bigger audiences, and take down your fear.