• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't know what his deal is. He fails. :naughty:

:roftl:

I love this:

"Mica was just kind of an accidental name cause my father wanted me to be called Michael butmy mum made me be called Mica. Turns out it just means 'plastic bag' in Moraccan."

Sorry if I spelled that wrong :naughty:

:roftl:

I love this:

"Mica was just kind of an accidental name cause my father wanted me to be called Michael butmy mum made me be called Mica. Turns out it just means 'plastic bag' in Moraccan."

Sorry if I spelled that wrong :naughty:

I love how he always explains that story with such disdain :naughty:

100 Mika points for me :yay::naughty:

Your mom must have a high tolerance level :teehee:

:yay:

Well I showed her part of the spanish show before she went to bed so she knows how funny these things can get. When she complained about being woken up I just said "Dame Edna" and she glared at me and walked away :teehee:

Now I have to snicker quietly which just makes me laugh harder.

So....what's going on with all of this lip synching drama? Anything we know about or is he just angrily twitterting?

If you still don't know, he 'killed' (my words, not his~!) his foot/ankle, and now he has it in a foot/ankle brace.

He said that he was leaving the hospital, blah blah, and then this... *ahem* IDIOT, asked if it happened in a 'miming accident'.

I heard it happened before, so he probably got angry or something and just cleared everything up.

Wait, wait, wait. Hold up. Apparently, this guy is a Mika fan. And that wasn't him writing.

... What?! :shocked: I DON'T GET IT!!!

Anyway... Yeah. I like the brace though. I think it makes him look like an astronaut. :naughty:

38276259.jpg

:teehee:

Edited by Fangirl

I don't understand why/how the guy is trying to cover his a**. He's clearly a giant douche bag.

Hurr....

IDIOT! :sniper:

But I think it's funny that so many MFCers shouted at him after a 5 letter message! Those people rule :thumb_yello:

If that's not dedication, I don't know what is. :biggrin2: