Say something random

Mirano

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help me choose!

I'm getting a tattoo of the sad angel Mika's sister drew for Blue Eyes in the EP book and I wanna get a lyric with it but I dunno which one:

"You're sick of crying"

"For sorrow is so peculiar"

"What's the matter?"

or

"So blind, so blind"

I'm getting the pic of the angel in the next to last frame for those who have the EP and wanna look. I dunno which lyric to choose.

Help me choose!

I'm getting a tattoo of the sad angel Mika's sister drew for Blue Eyes in the EP book and I wanna get a lyric with it but I dunno which one:

"You're sick of crying"

"What's the matter?"

or

"So blind, so blind"

I'm getting the pic of the angel in the next to last frame for those who have the EP and wanna look. I dunno which lyric to choose.

I chose. :teehee:

Help me choose!

"You're sick of crying"

"What's the matter?"

or

"So blind, so blind"

Wow, a real tattoo? :shocked: Nahce! would be scary for me though:aah:

I'd choose "You're sick of crying" or "For sorrow is so peculiar":biggrin2:

I chose. :teehee:

Wow, a real tattoo? :shocked: Nahce! would be scary for me though:aah:

I'd choose "You're sick of crying" or "For sorrow is so peculiar":biggrin2:

Agree :teehee:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna go with "For sorrow is so peculiar"

It's most artistic sounding and I really like it.

My friend is going at the same time to get a chest piece and that is gonna hurt really bad.:boxed: I think I'm gonna get mine on the back of my shoulder. She got one there not too long ago and fell asleep during it so I'm hoping I'll be just as immune to the pain :bleh: I'll post pics after I get it done.

I just did some studying and now it looks like my bed sneezed papers.

Can't wait to see it! When are you getting it?

Lol :lol3:

i'm getting it July 5th. My dad is getting one too. A little stick man pushing a lawnmower. :naughty:

Help me choose!

"You're sick of crying"

"What's the matter?"

or

"So blind, so blind"

I say:

"Go find your spirit in the lost and found"

"You take a pill, wonder if it will fix you"

Or are those too long? :naughty:

Lol :lol3:

i'm getting it July 5th. My dad is getting one too. A little stick man pushing a lawnmower. :naughty:

Aww, that's so sweet. Some father, daughter bonding time. :D

I actually like this one better. :P

I say:

"You take a pill, wonder if it will fix you"

Or are those too long? :naughty:

Aww, that's so sweet. Some father, daughter bonding time. :D

I actually like this one better. :P

I looked at those lines a bit but I wanted something that pertained more to myself. Personally I don't think I've lost my spirit and I refuse any kind of pill. So the other line is better for me as a person. :thumb_yello:

OKKAY..either my mind works in some twisted and freaky way :freak:OR I've been staring at the branded MIKA name WAAAAAY too long :hypo:cause in a really wierd way you can see Mika's Birthday in it...its like the First part is Roman numerals but the 1 and 8 are individually written...I VIII followed by a backwards arrow < and A for AUGUST...and Presto! you have a hidden message!! hahahaha !!:clap:

IVIII<A !!!

IT'S LIKE THE DA MIKA CODE:bow:

Edited by YulsMcFuls

OKKAY..either my mind works in some twisted and freaky way :freak:OR I've been staring at the branded MIKA name WAAAAAY too long :hypo:cause in a really wierd way you can see Mika's Birthday in it...its like the First part is Roman numerals but the 1 and 8 are individual written...I VII followed by a backwards arrow < and A for AUGUST...and Presto! you have a hidden message!! hahahaha !!:clap:

IVIII<A :exclamation:

IT'S LIKE THE DA MIKA CODE!!!:bow:

:lmao::lmfao::roftl:

OMG! I love you! that is fantastic! you need to tell him that!!!!