MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

dcdeb

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same situation as Kata (minus babysitter :naughty:). Ie, I have a ticket and will probably do it but still not sure sure.

Oh I'm sure you'll be able to make it Sara :biggrin2:!

I'm perfectly sober :sneaky2: Darn, I can't even find the right thread, how the hell am I ever gonna find the venue :freak:

lol, yeah, that will be a problem - but I will worry about that later :biggrin2:

off topic: just seen Alexander in your siggie - hopefully he's gonna win. I'll vote for him :wink2: (Norway 12 points!!!)

lol, yeah, that will be a problem - but I will worry about that later :biggrin2:

off topic: just seen Alexander in your siggie - hopefully he's gonna win. I'll vote for him :wink2: (Norway 12 points!!!)

I seriously don't know any other word than baguette in French, I'm so gonna get lost :boxed:

and yay for your voting plans :wub2:kinda support Sweden as well though, I'm gonna do some serious neighbour voting this year :mf_rosetinted:

I seriously don't know any other word than baguette in French, I'm so gonna get lost :boxed:

You'll manage :roftl: ! You're gonna swear that all French are rude and are bastards, but you'll manage !:roftl:

You'll manage :roftl: ! You're gonna swear that all French are rude and are bastards' date=' but you'll manage !:roftl:[/quote']

Think I'm gonna need to get a map and a big ass camera so there's no doubt I'm just a stupid tourist :boxed:

Think I'm gonna need to get a map and a big ass camera so there's no doubt I'm just a stupid tourist :boxed:

don't worry,we'll help you and with some non-tourist,we'll be in the mass and nobody could see your "stupid tourist":thumb_yello:

if you need something :wink2:

don't worry,we'll help you and with some non-tourist,we'll be in the mass and nobody could see your "stupid tourist":thumb_yello:

awwww thanks :wub2: I will need to see at least one really cliché tourist attraction though, I've been in Paris twice and I haven't even seen the Eiffel tower :blush-anim-cl::teehee::naughty:

Indeed! Don't worry Kata, in the middle of the French bunch you won't look like a tourist!

awwww thanks :wub2: I will need to see at least one really cliché tourist attraction though, I've been in Paris twice and I haven't even seen the Eiffel tower :blush-anim-cl::teehee::naughty:

Now THIS is a sacrilege :shocked:!

Now THIS is a sacrilege :shocked:!

well I saw a not too talented punk band and a lot of cheap red wine instead :aah: And the first time I was there I just remember seeing pancakes, wasn't very old :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

well I saw a not too talented punk band and a lot of cheap red wine instead :aah: And the first time I was there I just remember seeing pancakes, wasn't very old :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

OK I forgive you my child :mf_popeanim:. But you shall see the Eiffel Tower this time!

don't you take the same room as mika??you've got a really great vue on this!

btw,don't worry about that,we have cars and could let you see!

specially if we have seated places reserved ;)

i'll go,bye!

OK I forgive you my child :mf_popeanim:. But you shall see the Eiffel Tower this time!

Okay okay I promise :mf_rosetinted: I'm gonna see some more pancakes as well though :teehee:

don't you take the same room as mika??you've got a really great vue on this!

btw,don't worry about that,we have cars and could let you see!

specially if we have seated places reserved ;)

i'll go,bye!

the same room as Mika? :blink: eh unless you mean the concert venue then I'm quite lost :roftl::roftl: Oh yeah will be so cool if the tickets really have numbers so we can do stuff instead of queueing :yay:

Okay goodnight then :)

Oh yeah will be so cool if the tickets really have numbers so we can do stuff instead of queueing :yay:

Okay goodnight then :)

YES! I really hope this will be the case!

I will call the venue tomorrow...Today noone was answering the phone.