MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE -- 2nd Date

dcdeb

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you already know it, but this is the support act for this acoustic tour : :wink2:

http://www.myspace.com/musicofblueroses

(thanks to Jocelyn of the french forum who has find that...)

and last thing, Freddie told in the "when do we get tickets" thread that the tickets are going to be post today !!! :biggrin2:

i was wondering about who the support act will be. she sounds really good.

my tickets arrived yesterday! feel so relieved that they got here in time:biggrin2:

my tickets arrived yesterday! feel so relieved that they got here in time:biggrin2:

good for you !! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

even the 12th ones ?

so, wher are you ?!

The situation of not having the tickets just yet is terrible, and it's all happening to me. This experience so far has taken me through so many impossible experiences that I thouhgt I should start writing a book when I get back...I feel it's gonna be very Burton-ish. :mf_rosetinted:

So, I said that I will make a flag of mine to make myself visible to the other MFC'ers at the concert for the M&G (if there still is smth like that :blink: )and I said I'd post the pics of it here when it's ready, so that you know it's me...and here they are the pics...don't ask about the colors, just wanted to make it visible.

05062009211.jpg

05062009212.jpg

05062009213.jpg

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

so cute your flag :wink2:

For the tickets, send them an e-mail today if you don't receive your tickets and tell them you leave your home for Paris tomorrow, so they will edit again your ticket so you could collect them at the venue.

Hope you'll be able to check your emails in Paris...

the support was good,on berlin,ghappy to see new faces and new style...

the two girls give good music,but a little too slow..

btw,i like it ;)

see you soon and hear it soon ;)

so cute your flag :wink2:

For the tickets, send them an e-mail today if you don't receive your tickets and tell them you leave your home for Paris tomorrow, so they will edit again your ticket so you could collect them at the venue.

Hope you'll be able to check your emails in Paris...

Deb, I have sent them like 3 emails this week, and I've been told on Wednesday that my tix were sent on tuesday, but I haven't got and confirmation email of the dispatch or an order number whatsoever. I don't even know my seats!!! :crybaby: I feel terrible, and my mind plays tricks on me without asking me and decides to put the blame on Mika and I feel as if it really didn't worth all this chaos... :tears: I feel as if I'm losing it. I had such a tense week. Waking up everyday early to check the mail to see that nothing is ever there but flyers. I just my tickets! :tears: I want to hold them in my hands and cry of happiness not of desperation that I feel as if I haven't even ordered anything at all. I wonder if not doing their job right makes them feel good in the morning. (Not neccesarily Sandbag, but whoever sends out the tickets).

Besides, there is something about this tour, it doesn't give me the same chills as the one of last year. I wasn't part of it, but it was soo exciting. I don't know. I look at the pics and it seems like he's different.

I don't know how to explain but in two ways:

1. I am probably scared of getting to know something more than what I have known so far. Scared of finding out something I won't like. Scared of changing my perspective of seeing Mika.

2. Someone said once a true thing: "You're probably be happier to only expect and dream of something, because the actual owning of it will just spoil you."

so true...

oh, and Thank you! (for the flag)

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I totally understand you.

I would have feel the same way as you if it happened to me.

Fortunately, I received mine yesterday and today.

But don't worry, you'll attend these gigs, even if you have to collect them. I know you would have wanted to have them in your hands but at least, there is a solution.

And for your fears towards Mika, don't worry, when you'll be in front of him listening to him, you'll forget all your fears :teehee::wink2:

I understand when you say that the expectation is really exciting, but trully live this moment is something so special too :wub2:

don't worry, you'll enjoy it ! and you're going in holidays in Paris !!! so life is beautifull !!! :thumb_yello:

I totally understand you.

I would have feel the same way as you if it happened to me.

Fortunately, I received mine yesterday and today.

But don't worry, you'll attend these gigs, even if you have to collect them. I know you would have wanted to have them in your hands but at least, there is a solution.

And for your fears towards Mika, don't worry, when you'll be in front of him listening to him, you'll forget all your fears :teehee::wink2:

I understand when you say that the expectation is really exciting, but trully live this moment is something so special too :wub2:

don't worry, you'll enjoy it ! and you're going in holidays in Paris !!! so life is beautifull !!! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for your understanding!

:tears:

P.S. I'm going only to the 12th of June gig! :naughty:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Bonjour!

I'm in Paris. My second day, and I have to say that it is a pretty awful weather.:shocked:

I can't believe this is IT. THE WEEK!

I haven't got the tickets yet, but I'm fine. Helen told me everything about how I should get in..

My seats are: A loge14 :das: 1 and 2. It's kinda cool. on the right side of the stage (from how we see the stage) a little on the corner...pretty fine. Any neighbours?

By the way, nothing new bout the codes, yet?

If something happens, could someone send tweet me about them please?:blush-anim-cl: (Bianca_me)

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

...I propose to all of you, I meeting before the second gig of Mika.The appointment is in front of Cirque d'hiver at 16:00 for some chat/tea/coffee/cupcakes/crepes.... Anyone agree?:wink2:

...I propose to all of you, I meeting before the second gig of Mika.The appointment is in front of Cirque d'hiver at 16:00 for some chat/tea/coffee/cupcakes/crepes.... Anyone agree?:wink2:

As some said on french thread,it's possible to meet just in front of,or in:

café Centenaire (104 rue Amelot)

but i'll be better the second day,we won't work before:naughty:

so,mfcers,see you soon!!!!:wub2:

i saw it on the "tickets to spare" thread..or on french forum ;)

btw,you could easy find it on the day of the show:wink2:

I saw it as well, but a friend of me is looking for that ticket :wink2:

Oeh, coming from the Netherlands to a gig abroad without having a ticket? Hmm... I'm not sure about that... Seems even for me a bit to adventurous... :blush-anim-cl: Do you think there will be so many spare tickets? And do you have any idea about the capacity of the venue?

Oeh, coming from the Netherlands to a gig abroad without having a ticket? Hmm... I'm not sure about that... Seems even for me a bit to adventurous... :blush-anim-cl: Do you think there will be so many spare tickets? And do you have any idea about the capacity of the venue?

1 650 ..dépend on the artist ;)

btw,i don't know if i'll do it,come without tickets..but,yes,we did that(or some friends)before:roftl:

so,a good day to come to see paris,no?

sunny and not too warm....

i'll go to bed,see you soon perhaps!!

:bye:

1 650 ..dépend on the artist ;)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cirque_d'hiver_de_Paris

btw,i don't know if i'll do it,come without tickets..but,yes,we did that(or some friends)before:roftl:

so,a good day to come to see paris,no?

sunny and not too warm....

i'll go to bed,see you soon perhaps!!

:bye: