rosedewitt

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi guys i posted this in the mika's clothing links thread but thought i should post it here too

i have 2 Mika hearts bracelets spare & there's a place near me that stocks them so If anyone still wants one pm me:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

• 2 months later...
Is it still possible to get one?

I want one :boing:

yup sure i can get you them they won't be posted 'til next week though I'm afraid o.k

it'll be probably wednesday or thursday o.k

I had 2 spare I have got someone who wants one who pmed me so I have one left but the shop I got them from has more in now & several of them too so if anyone wants one pm me & I'll put your name on a list so I know how many i need to buy when I next go into town o.k :thumb_yello::wink2:

yup sure i can get you them they won't be posted 'til next week though I'm afraid o.k

it'll be probably wednesday or thursday o.k

I had 2 spare I have got someone who wants one who pmed me so I have one left but the shop I got them from has more in now & several of them too so if anyone wants one pm me & I'll put your name on a list so I know how many i need to buy when I next go into town o.k :thumb_yello::wink2:

That is so nice and cool of you! I just sent a PM to you. ^_^

I heard they sold them at Claire's so I'm going to go there tomorrow and see if they do have them just in case. I doubt they do and even if they do, It probably wont be the same and will probably be to small for me. (I heard the actual one is adult sized. I hope so because I have big wrists.)

EDIT:

Just to ask, are the ones you have exactly like the ones he has? Because in the photo you posted it doesn't look exactly like it. (I hope I'm not sounding bratty, but I want to try and get an authentic looking one and not a look a like)

Edited by Buzzbuzz

i want one but i don't get how payment works... :sad: and i live in the uk....

hey there if you want one you can either send payment via a postal order or you can just send me a little something as a payment I really don't mind at all:thumb_yello:

(I live in the U.K too by the way:wink2:)

it can be anything from a beaded bracelet to something like a pair of earrings (and i don't mean anything expensive either) something from somewhere like claires or something maybe (just a suggestion)

I am rather fond of Hello Kitty or if you can find something Michael Jackson related that'd be great "payment" too, something like a badge or keychain maybe?

pm me to chat about whatever would suit you best I'm happy to do what I can for you:biggrin2: I'm always happy to help fellow mfcers:wink2:

the bracelets cost £2.50 each & i can still get hold of them as of now so it doesn't matter how many you want

will let you all know if I can't get hold of them anymore:thumb_yello:

for all those who want a mika hearts bracelet & want to see them so you can see they're the same here's a video clip I made

th_DSCI0245.jpg

and a photo of me wearing 3 of them lol:naughty:

mikaheartsbracelets1.jpg

and here's some more pics (yup my camera sucks so the quality isn't great I'm sorry my regular camera is missing so i've had to use my appalling old one:boxed:) but you should get an idea of them

DSCI0241.jpg

DSCI0245-1.jpg

Edited by DarkLight
typo lol

for all those who want a mika hearts bracelet & want to see them so you can see they're the same here's a video clip I made

th_DSCI0245.jpg

and a photo of me wearing 3 of them lol:naughty:

mikaheartsbracelets1.jpg

and here's some more pics (yup my camera sucks so the quality isn't great I'm sorry my regualar camera is missing so i've had to use my appalling old one:boxed:) but you should get an idea of them

DSCI0241.jpg

DSCI0245-1.jpg

So pretty! :wub2:

I think your bracelet just might matches his braclet more than the fuchsia bracelet when compaired. :o Either that or I'm really bad at comparing stuff. I'm basing this off the purple/red-violet one. XD The Fuchsia one is red-violet and mikas is purple.

I think your bracelet just might matches his braclet more than the fuchsia bracelet when compaired. :o Either that or I'm really bad at comparing stuff. I'm basing this off the purple/red-violet one. XD The Fuchsia one is red-violet and mikas is purple.

yes it is a sort of a purple ish sort of colur Mika's & the one I get ohh forgot to mention in your pm I get them from a shop in my town called allsorts :biggrin2: they have quite a few & are apparently gonna be still getting them in for the forseeable future at least:thumb_yello:

ohh and for anyone else wanting them I am happy to ship anywhere in the world I don't mind even if you lived in the outer hebrides lol:biggrin2::naughty:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fellows, I'm a MFC'ers of Brazil, this year realized a dream to see a concert by Mika in London on 21-9, but the one secret to the fans and it was amazing, complete with ice cream van during the day, was the best day of my life. I am a little embarrassed this community, I come here every day, but it takes me a while to understand how things work. I would like to buy the heart bracelet or chain, you could help me. Of course I pay the cost of shipping to my country.

Please contact me at the addresses:

Mikasounds: krjsantos

MFC: krjsantos

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com / krjsantos

facebook: santos.katiaregina @ gmail.com or krjsantos

e-mail: santos.katiaregina @ gmail.com

Here in Brazil we have the official site made for it, see: www.mikabr.com :wink2:

Love in the heart:mf_lustslow:

Katita.

:groupwave:

post-12683-142983680949_thumb.gif

Hi fellows, I'm a MFC'ers of Brazil, this year realized a dream to see a concert by Mika in London on 21-9, but the one secret to the fans and it was amazing, complete with ice cream van during the day, was the best day of my life. I am a little embarrassed this community, I come here every day, but it takes me a while to understand how things work. I would like to buy the heart bracelet or chain, you could help me. Of course I pay the cost of shipping to my country.

Please contact me at the addresses:

Mikasounds: krjsantos

MFC: krjsantos

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com / krjsantos

facebook: santos.katiaregina @ gmail.com or krjsantos

e-mail: santos.katiaregina @ gmail.com

Here in Brazil we have the official site made for it, see: www.mikabr.com :wink2:

Love in the heart:mf_lustslow:

Katita.

:groupwave:

yes i can get the mika hearts bracelets I shall pm you about it o.k:thumb_yello:

yes it is a sort of a purple ish sort of colur Mika's & the one I get ohh forgot to mention in your pm I get them from a shop in my town called allsorts :biggrin2: they have quite a few & are apparently gonna be still getting them in for the forseeable future at least:thumb_yello:

ohh and for anyone else wanting them I am happy to ship anywhere in the world I don't mind even if you lived in the outer hebrides lol:biggrin2::naughty:

awesomee! How much is it? :biggrin2:

woahhh what? I'm glad this thread was brought back to life, I didn't realize the Don't Go Breaking My Hearts bracelet was being discontinued :( I was planning to get one for Christmas D:

is anybody selling spare ones by any chance? XD

yup just send me a pm telling me how many you want:thumb_yello:

awesomee! How much is it? :biggrin2:

they are £2.50 each or if you prefer you can just send me a little something from where you live as payment:thumb_yello: you don't have to send the money for it I don't mind either way:biggrin2:

Edited by DarkLight
typo lol nothing new there then hehe

Sure! :biggrin2: What would you like lol.

ohh well if you can get something hello kitty related such as maybe a keychain, badge or something that'd be cool or if you can get something Michael Jackson that'd be cool

either that or just something nice & colourful from your country I don't mind

ohh well if you can get something hello kitty related such as maybe a keychain, badge or something that'd be cool or if you can get something Michael Jackson that'd be cool

either that or just something nice & colourful from your country I don't mind

haha okay. I'll look around and get back to you :thumb_yello: