• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually not that great today, but then my Mika Mail Came :biggrin2: and Now I feel great, thanks :teehee:

how are you?? :D

aw:huh: aaaaw:boing: Mika Mail...i bet its great i wish i could do MM...:teehee:

im fine...i feel ok :original: maybe just a bit bit bit sad.(bcs of mika)...

aw:h uh: aaaaw:b oing: Mika Mail...i bet its great i wish i could do MM...:teehee:

im fine...i feel ok :original: maybe just a bit bit bit sad.(bcs of mika)...

Yeah :D its really cool and really fun :teehee:

Aww Yeah same here a little :dunno:

but how was your day? :biggrin2:

Yeah :D its really cool and really fun :teehee:

Aww Yeah same here a little :dunno:

but how was your day? :biggrin2:

my day...well noting special ... :bored: it was pretty boring...im just waiting 4 monday or maybe even this saturday bcs they said it'll be nice weather so i could go to the beach w/ some friends :D

how was urs?

my day...well noting special ... :bored: it was pretty boring...im just waiting 4 monday or maybe even this saturday bcs they said it'll be nice weather so i could go to the beach w/ some friends :D

how was urs?

That sounds nice :D Beaches are fun :biggrin2:

I'm waiting for that weather too :teehee:

it was okay thanks, I hung out with friends last night and we all had a sleep over...and today I am just haning out because its all rainy here too (again) :aah: and I'm trying not to read the reviews of the NYC gig :aah:

That sounds nice Beaches are fun

I'm waiting for that weather too

it was okay thanks, I hung out with friends last night and we all had a sleep over...and today I am just haning out because its all rainy here too (again) :aah: and I'm trying not to read the reviews of the NYC gig

yes they r :D

that's nice :aah:

oh,im trying that too..when i see some new-opened gig-review therads i just run away from mfc 2 on other site :aah::huh:

yes they r : D

that's nice :aah:

oh,im trying that too..when i see some new-opened gig-review therads i just run away from mfc 2 on other site :aah::huh:

haha Yeah :aah: I haven't even tried to look at the new threads yet :fisch::naughty: I'm just gonna stay on the fourplets thread and in the user CP place :teehee:

good idea (if u wanna stay alive :aah: ) :naughty:

btw sry on late reply,dinner called:das: =)

I know :aah:

I'm scared to go check the review threads :naughty:

thats okay :aah:

if I reply late..its either because I went into a review thread...or I ate too much chocolate from my MM :roftl:

I know :aah:

I'm scared to go check the review threads :naughty:

thats okay :aah:

if I reply late..its either because I went into a review thread...or I ate too much chocolate from my MM :roftl:

aw,i see :roftl: oookay,i wish u good look with chocolate from MM aand strong wish not to go into review threads :naughty:

hmm...still no1 came in here :blink:

aw,i see :roftl: oookay,i wish u good look with chocolate from MM aand strong wish not to go into review threads :naughty:

hmm...still no1 came in here :blink:

thanks :roftl: and I hope that if one of us does go into the review threads, that it won't be too painful to read the reviews :aah:

I did hear that the gig was amazing though....I'm glad it was fun :wub2:

yeah, I'm not sure where everyone went :dunno:

thanks :roftl: and I hope that if one of us does go into the review threads, that it won't be too painful to read the reviews :aah:

I did hear that the gig was amazing though....I'm glad it was fun :wub2:

yeah, I'm not sure where everyone went :dunno:

ur welcome:das:

aw i bet it was amazing :wub2* im happy 4 those who went on it,but still...it is a bit painfull 4 me..:rolls_eyes:

:dunno: ... hope smn will come soonish=/

ur welcome:da s:

aw i bet it was amazing :wub2* im happy 4 those who went on it,but still...it is a bit painfull 4 me..:rolls_e yes:

:dunno: ... hope smn will come soonish=/

yeah I'm happy for them too :wub2: but yeah, I also know what you mean...its like...ehh :dunno:

yeah :dunno:

The SUN is OUT! :woot_jump: yes!! :naughty::teehee: