• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same :biggrin2:

what's your favourite lesson?

English. Used to be biology, but for some reason we only have two years of biology in the first three years. Now I can choose to take it back next year, but I think I'm going to miss it :tears:

English. Used to be biology, but for some reason we only have two years of biology in the first three years. Now I can choose to take it back next year, but I think I'm going to miss it :tears:

awww i hate it when that happens. i like biology too, but my favourite is drama and french :teehee: i touched sheeps lungs in biology once :naughty:

awww i hate it when that happens. i like biology too, but my favourite is drama and french :teehee: i touched sheeps lungs in biology once :naughty:

French isn't my best subject, but I like it too. Drama was boring last two years. And that was not because drama IS boring, but because of what we DID there. I heard this year we're going to do something Shakespeare with drama. I guess that's more like it :teehee:

Hi Tay! :boing: Oh I am so hyperrr! :boing: But I'm also not so happy 'cause I'm in my period. Sometimes I hate being a girl. :roftl:

hi :bye::naughty: i could do with being hyper right now- maybe i should go raid the sugar jar :biggrin2:

aww i know how you feel.

mmmmmmmmmm i like the sound of chocolate, had tons of chocolate today :naughty: but i don't like coffee much :huh:

I doooooo. Sometimes. :teehee: And today, someone asked me what my favorite food was. I aswered: "CHOOOOOCOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He was totaly like, what the hell? :shocked:

:naughty:

I doooooo. Sometimes. :teehee: And today, someone asked me what my favorite food was. I aswered: "CHOOOOOCOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" He was totaly like, what the hell? :shocked:

:naughty:

:roftl: i love chocolate but i can't eat it all the time :roftl:

i love broccoli :blink:

I'm good thanks! I just had a chocolate chip cookie :biggrin2: and you? :D are you feeling better?

ooooo yummy!! yes i am, thank you =) i think i will be returning back to school tomorrow!!

im good, bored. today i woke up, ate the toast my mom brought me, took medicine, laid down on my floor, checked online stuff, txted 2 random numbers saying "I love you" went to sleep, woke up, had one reply, said "whos dis?" went back to sleep, my mom woke me up asking how i was, i said great, she asked how my homework was, i said great [ha!]. i checked my phone, i had a txt frm the other number, hes like "haha whos this?" im like "haha sorry, i felt like seeing if i was loved" and he's like "haha thats alright with me lol" we bonded.

then my mom brought me sorbet! it was yummeh

ooooo yummy!! yes i am, thank you =) i think i will be returning back to school tomorrow!!

im good, bored. today i woke up, ate the toast my mom brought me, took medicine, laid down on my floor, checked online stuff, txted 2 random numbers saying "I love you" went to sleep, woke up, had one reply, said "whos dis?" went back to sleep, my mom woke me up asking how i was, i said great, she asked how my homework was, i said great [ha!]. i checked my phone, i had a txt frm the other number, hes like "haha whos this?" im like "haha sorry, i felt like seeing if i was loved" and he's like "haha thats alright with me lol" we bonded.

then my mom brought me sorbet! it was yummeh

nice!! :biggrin2:

haha :naughty: texting random people is funny :roftl: I'm gonna try that sometime :naughty:

sorbet...:wub2: