awww :teehee:

they were :naughty: i have to make some more.... i only made ten!

ahh cool! i had pe today, but i had no test :naughty:

hyperness is good. cool :roftl: are you still hyper?

You certainly have to! :naughty: And send some- virtually, we don't want to get it rotten in the mail - to me. :naughty:

I am still hyper. :naughty: I hope I'l be hyper tomorrow too, I love it. :teehee:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You certainly have to! :naughty:And send some- virtually, we don't want to get it rotten in the mail - to me. :naughty:

I am still hyper. :naughty: I hope I'l be hyper tomorrow too, I love it. :teehee:

ewwww that would be gross :naughty:

good :roftl: hyperness makes you feel good and annoys the hell out of everyone around you :naughty:

Helloooooo!:biggrin2:

Heeeellooooooooooooo! :boing:

How're you? :wink2:

ewwww that would be gross :naughty:

good :roftl: hyperness makes you feel good and annoys the hell out of everyone around you :naughty:

Totaly. :lmfao: I can picture it coming here, and my father getting the mail and like 'Eww, what is THIS?' And then me running there 'Oh, that's for me! It's sausage rolls from England! Thanks!' and running away again. :roftl:

Yes. Everyone around me was like can you stop jumping and laughing and talk a bit slower? :naughty: I was like no. *:boing:*

Heeeellooooooooooooo! :boing:

How're you? :wink2:

Totaly. :lmfao: I can picture it coming here, and my father getting the mail and like 'Eww, what is THIS?' And then me running there 'Oh, that's for me! It's sausage rolls from England! Thanks!' and running away again. :roftl:

Yes. Everyone around me was like can you stop jumping and laughing and talk a bit slower? :naughty: I was like no. *:boing:*

thats kind of what i thought would happen :naughty:

:roftl: i just get shouted at to call down because i'm scaring everyone :naughty:

I'm great thanks:biggrin2:

How are you lot?

hey :bye: how's your day been?

i'm good thnaks :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
HI! My name is Sheilagh... I dont really know anyone except Sammy, but I really want to be on this thread. I'm still relatively new to mfc so I'm not entirley sure how this all works... =]

Hi :biggrin2: I'm natalie :bye:

I heard in sammy's story that you guys met Gary Go! thats so awesome :biggrin2:

HI! My name is Sheilagh... I dont really know anyone except Sammy, but I really want to be on this thread. I'm still relatively new to mfc so I'm not entirley sure how this all works... =]

Hiya! Welcome! :boing: You can leave Tayler a message on her profile or PM her, and then she'll add you to the list when she's online. :wink2:

Hi everybody, I'm back. Only had 150 minutes of school today, but it's test week :teehee: So actually we had 150 minutes of tests, which is not as nice as it seems :roftl: No-ones on :tears: But that DOES mean you are all good girls and don't cheat school :roftl:

Do you ALL have holidays now!? I'm one poor Limburgian, then :tears: We always have vacations later than you :shocked:

:fisch: Nah, maybe just me.. Germans don't.. I don't know everything else. :wink2:

Hmm.. I could visit you next week.. :das: But I already spent half my clothing money on traintickets earlier. :teehee: And I have to go to school. :aah: