• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so,what's up? :D

omg i'm soooo not a good fan :boxed:

i see mika's twitter every 58 years and almost never reply him... i dunno what to say :lmfao:

Not much, just working on homework...well sort of working on homework :fisch::teehee: what about you? :D

haha :aah: I never know what to say either :roftl: I probably say really lame things :naughty:

Haha :teehee: I always say basic things like "goodnight" or "that's so cool" I say that alot :naughty:

ooh. not to sound like a stalker but.. when I got internet back at my house I went through all his tweets from the past month and replied to them.. not knowing he wouldn't know which tweet I was replying to!! :roftl: I am so embarrassed of that now :aah:

okay, I want to be a fourplet! I'm 13 :)

Great! welcome,im Dani:biggrin2:

Not much, just working on homework...well sort of working on homework :fisch::teehee: what about you? :D

haha :aah: I never know what to say either :roftl: I probably say really lame things :naughty:

haha,i knooow,i do that too often 'studding hard' :naughty:

im just relaxing :D and thinking where am i gonna go 4 new years eve....:blink:

i have some solutions but...i dont wanna go there:aah:

Haha :teehee I always say basic things like "goodnight" or "that's so cool" I say that alot :naughty:

omg me too...like a have nothing smarter to say...thats starnge:blink:

but anyways,even if i did say sth 'smart' he wouldn reply:mf_rosetinted:

ooh. not to sound like a stalker but.. when I got internet back at my house I went through all his tweets from the past month and replied to them.. not knowing he wouldn't know which tweet I was replying to!! :oftl: I am so embarrassed of that now :aa:

hahaha cant believe! imagine that..he receives like a...20 tweets from the same person at once:roftl:

oh,how great,crazy fan:biggrin2::biggrin2:

ooh. not to sound like a stalker but.. when I got internet back at my house I went through all his tweets from the past month and replied to them.. not knowing he wouldn't know which tweet I was replying to!! :roftl: I am so embarrassed of that now :aah:

haha :roftl::teehee:

did he respond to any of them? :aah:

omg me too...like a have nothing smarter to say...thats starnge:blink:

but anyways,even if i did say sth 'smart' he wouldn reply:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha cant believe! imagine that..he receives like a...20 tweets from the same person at once:roftl:

oh,how great,crazy fan:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I know.. I didn't realize what I had done until I got back to my profile.. :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

don't let it to get u down...

he didnt reply to me either...ever...but,:blink: buuuut:blink:

i say 'never mind,maybe he'll next time':teehee::roftl:

same here, I thought maybe he would reply when I said.. "if you reply I will run around my school singing we are golden at the top of my lungs" :teehee: woops, he didn't but.. I did it anyway for the fun of it, except it was outside and I screamed it at one of the parents picking up a student..:naughty:

haha,i knooow,i do that too often 'studding hard' :n aughty:

im just relaxing : D and thinking where am i gonna go 4 new years eve....: blink:

i have some solutions but...i dont wanna go there:aa h:

Haha :naughty:

Oh are you gonna go to like a party? :biggrin2: I don't know what I'm doing for new years either :aah:

omg me too...like a have nothing smarter to say...thats starnge: blink:

but anyways,even if i did say sth 'smart' he wouldn reply:mf _rosetinted:

Yeah, I wish he would reply to everyones tweets :mf_rosetinted: Haha, but it would probably take forever, he has over 100,000 followers I think :roftl:

Hi, Dani and Natalie, I'm Kaitlin : )

Hi Kaitlin :D

no.. : (

Ohh :/ He hasn't replied to anyone of mine yet either :thumbdown: Probably because I say lame things :roftl:

PPL PPL he looks A BIT like mika, no? :das:

4467_1099028088871_1621723457_24307.jpg

who is that? :das::teehee:

haha..indeed :original:

so...tell me sth about ur mika mania? when did it start,how?:biggrin2:

I haven't been a mika fan very long.. 6 months, I feel left out, I haven't been to a concert YET. grrr. parents wouldn't take me to Pennsylvania, but I found out about mika through a friend, she was watching the Spring debut fashion show.. I believe and they played "Grace Kelly" she informed me that it was my kind of music and I needed to youtube it, but I didn't have internet, so I got mika's name and ended up downloading "Stuck in the middle" first.. I don't really know why, I just thought it would be nice if I heard a less popular song by the artist, and Stuck in the middle is STILL one of my favorites :)