Haha :naughty:

Oh are you gonna go to like a party? :biggrin2: I don't know what I'm doing for new years either :aah:

Yeah, I wish he would reply to everyones tweets :mf_rosetinted: Haha, but it would probably take forever, he has over 100,000 followers I think :roftl:

Hi Kaitlin :D

Ohh :/ He hasn't replied to anyone of mine yet either :thumbdown: Probably because I say lame things :roftl:

who is that? :das::teehee:

yepp, I believe almost 102,000 now!! :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same here, I thought maybe he would reply when I said.. "if you reply I will run around my school singing we are golden at the top of my lungs" woops, he didn't but.. I did it anyway for the fun of it, except it was outside and I screamed it at one of the parents picking up a student..

:floor::lmfao:pitty he didnt reply..and strange...i def. would hmm...i like to that kinda things too!ppl think im crazy but i love it:aah:

Haha :naughty:

Oh are you gonna go to like a party? I don't know what I'm doing for new years either

Yeah, I wish he would reply to everyones tweets Haha, but it would probably take forever, he has over 100,000 followers I think

Hi Kaitlin

Ohh :/ He hasn't replied to anyone of mine yet either Probably because I say lame things

who is that?

yeeeeah...a party or a lil gig...but but but..i m refusing to go..(i hate gigs at this time...its so cooold and and.....and im not these singers' fan...and party-im not 100% sure we'll have it..nothing's planned yet.

hahaha...yeaaah...he probably wouldnt sleep and would have looong beard and 'd be totally ... gosh ...sth like this--fb_chooser_wornout.png

fb_chooser_grumpy.png

loool

he's a guy who used to go to my school...he's finished last year...i liked him a lot :teehe.

Edited by Daniella92

:floor::lmfao:pitty he didnt reply..and strange...i def. would hmm...i like to that kinda things too!ppl think im crazy but i love it:aah:

ooh. don't feel bad, the friend I was telling you about was a huge mika fan, sadly she has betrayed us but.. when she was, we forced my chorus teacher to let us play Grace Kelly at maximum volume, and we went in the hallways with it still playing and ran around singing:roftl:

sorry for so many Multi-quotes

it doesn't matter:wub2:

I haven't been a mika fan very long.. 6 months, I feel left out, I haven't been to a concert YET. grrr. parents wouldn't take me to Pennsylvania, but I found out about mika through a friend, she was watching the Spring debut fashion show.. I believe and they played "Grace Kelly" she informed me that it was my kind of music and I needed to youtube it, but I didn't have internet, so I got mika's name and ended up downloading "Stuck in the middle" first.. I don't really know why, I just thought it would be nice if I heard a less popular song by the artist, and Stuck in the middle is STILL one of my favorites

aw thats nice...SITM is 1 of my favs too...1 of them:naughty: its hard to pick 1:aah:

im sry u hasnt been on his gig yet..ope u'll soon :wink2:

i hasnt been either...and who knows when ill be able to go...but,it doesnt matter:blush-anim-cl:

yeeeeah...a party or a lil gig...but but but..i m refusing to go..(i hate gigs at this time...its so cooold and and.....and im not these singers' fan...and party-im not 100% sure we'll have it..nothing's planned yet.

hahaha...yeaaah...he probably wouldnt sleep and would have looong beard and 'd be totally ... gosh ...sth like this--fb_chooser_wornout.png

fb_chooser_grumpy.png

loool

he's a guy who used to go to my school...he's finished last year...i liked him a lot :teehe.

Ohh..yeah I wouldn't want to go to a gig where I didn't like the singer either...especially if its a really long gig and you have to wait there...going to a mika gig would be so cooler :teehee:

Hahaha :roftl: Spongebob! :wub2:

oh :teehee: his curls are so cute :blush-anim-cl:

yes, hehe,

I can't count.. I accidentally when he was at 99,000 + said.. ALMOST TO ONE MILLION

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw:roftl::roftl: well,it happens:teehee:maybe some day it'll be almost to 1 million xD

ooh. don't feel bad, the friend I was telling you about was a huge mika fan, sadly she has betrayed us but.. when she was, we forced my chorus teacher to let us play Grace Kelly at maximum volume, and we went in the hallways with it still playing and ran around singing

betrayed? how come??:blink::shocked:

aaaaaaw how sweet and...crazy:roftl: love ti!

I'm back I thought I was going to be gone longer

yay :boing:

how r u now? lol xD

it doesn't matter:wub2:

aw thats nice...SITM is 1 of my favs too...1 of them:naughty: its hard to pick 1:aah:

im sry u hasnt been on his gig yet..ope u'll soon :wink2:

i hasnt been either...and who knows when ill be able to go...but,it doesnt matter:blush-anim-cl:

I am promised a gig on his next North American tours :blush-anim-cl: but, it will probably be awhile, also, hehe, stuck in the middle was the only mika song I had on my ipod for a month, when I went to the Appalachian mountains, on my way there, it was my most played song.. I think it had somewhere between 700-800 plays that week.. I was officially obsessed after hearing his lovely voice,:wub2:

welcome back :)

I'm good! how's everyone? I'm soo happy! enjoying my vacations! I got out of school yesterday!!!!!!!

What are you guys talking about?

Thats so awesome you're out of school now! :biggrin2: I still have 3 and a half days, then I'm free :teehee:

[quote name=

betrayed? how come??:blink::shocked:

aaaaaaw how sweet and...crazy:roftl: love ti!

[/quote]

.. she told me there was better music out there than mika's ... and to this day, I do NOT believe her.. :sneaky2: but, oh well, if she is like that, she doesn't deserve to be a fan of his great talent.. she likes Dave Matthews now.

Ohh..yeah I wouldn't want to go to a gig where I didn't like the singer either...especially if its a really long gig and you have to wait there...going to a mika gig would be so cooler

Hahaha Spongebob!

oh his curls are so cute

exactly!:teehee::teehee:

BUT b4 i go there(on mikas gig),I'll have to learn to control my self and learn how to talk to him otherwise its gonna be soooo... stupid :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

yuup:wub2: my 2nd love...or it was 3rd? no,no 4th?:blink: wtevr xD

i second that...amazing hair he has:blush-anim-cl:

I am promised a gig on his next North American tours but, it will probably be awhile, also, hehe, stuck in the middle was the only mika song I had on my ipod for a month, when I went to the Appalachian mountains, on my way there, it was my most played song.. I think it had somewhere between 700-800 plays that week.. I was officially obsessed after hearing his lovely voice,

lovely:wub2:

when i 1st fell in <3 with mika...it took me like...1,5 year to get his album:boxed:

.. she told me there was better music out there than mika's ... and to this day, I do NOT believe her.. but, oh well, if she is like that, she doesn't deserve to be a fan of his great talent.. she likes Dave Matthews now.

well...maybe she didnt like his look as u like it...u know it really helps to fell in love with artists' music if u love the way he looks..

and maybe there is better music it depends of taste AND type of music.:biggrin2:

but i think mika's abso f lutely awesome and i'd not be able to live 1 day without his music tho:wub2:

Thanks

Thats so awesome you're out of school now! I still have 3 and a half days, then I'm free

I'm good! how's everyone? I'm soo happy! enjoying my vacations! I got out of school yesterday!!!!!!!

What are you guys talking about?

aaawesome! i have still like a week or 2:boxed:

mika basically :D

exactly!:teehee::teehee:

BUT b4 i go there(on mikas gig),I'll have to learn to control my self and learn how to talk to him otherwise its gonna be soooo... stupid :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

hehe. me too.. :teehee:

me: H-H-H.. Hi mika

mika: (stares)

me: (passes out)

:blush-anim-cl:

.. okay, maybe more like this..

me: OH MY GOSH!! MIKA, I LOVE YOU!!

mika: security

that's why I need to control myself.. I do not want to be remembered as the crazy fan that had to be carried out by security.. I said this to a random guy on a roller coaster.. so, I would most likely say this to mika :aah:

yay :boing:

how r u now? lol xD

I'm good, thanks! :aah:

exactly!:te ehee::teehee:

BUT b4 i go there(on mikas gig),I'll have to learn to control my self and learn how to talk to him otherwise its gonna be soooo... stupid :ro ftl::blu sh-anim-cl:

:teehee: Aaaw no, it won't be stupid! I bet you'll be too excited to even notice you might be nervous :biggrin2: I really wish I was at a mika concert now :teehee:

Haha :aah: the other day at school I said something about spongebob and a bunch of people went "Aaaghhh I hate him" They just don't understand how cool spongebob is :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

huh,lucky u guys:sneaky2::biggrin2:

:boing::boing::boing: love snooooooooooow!!!

smn wants snow fight??:naughty::wub2::wub2: or we'll just make a snowman 2gether?:biggrin2:

haha, it's only going to be 1 - 2 inches, we only get snow every couple of years, if it doesn't I think I might just go to the mountains this Christmas... :) I LOVE SNOW TOO, AND WILL DEFINITELY BUILD A SNOWMAN:aah:

haha, it's only going to be 1 - 2 inches, we only get snow every couple of years, if it doesn't I think I might just go to the mountains this Christmas... :) I LOVE SNOW TOO, AND WILL DEFINITELY BUILD A SNOWMAN:a ah:

huh,lucky u guys:sne aky2::bi ggrin2:

:boi ng::boi ng::bo ing: love snooooooooooow!!!

smn wants snow fight??:naughty::wub2::wub2: or we'll just make a snowman 2gether?:biggrin2:

Can I join in? Snowmen (would it be snowmans or snowmen? :roftl:) are so awesome :teehee::aah: