hehe. me too..

me: H-H-H.. Hi mika

mika: (stares)

me: (passes out)

.. okay, maybe more like this..

me: OH MY GOSH!! MIKA, I LOVE YOU!!

mika: security

that's why I need to control myself.. I do not want to be remembered as the crazy fan that had to be carried out by security.. I said this to a random guy on a roller coaster.. so, I would most likely say this to mika

ahahahahhahaha:roftl: probably sth like that!

aw,and what did that guy say??:teehee:

I'm good, thanks!

Aaaw no, it won't be stupid! I bet you'll be too excited to even notice you might be nervous I really wish I was at a mika concert now

Haha the other day at school I said something about spongebob and a bunch of people went "Aaaghhh I hate him" They just don't understand how cool spongebob is

thats great xD

u think? aw i dunno...he's probably kinda used to that sort of fans.bu still...i dont wanna look like a crazy 1 BUT interesting 1 :teehee::teehee:

wish that too *sigh*

pffff,they r so OUT :mf_rosetinted:

in my school USUALLY ppl say how lovely he is and we talk about what happened in last episode ect:teehee:

it took me about.. 3 months, I believe.. I kept the reciept, yepp, in my wallet

aww...u r very attached to it i can say *das*=)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be me too :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

or

Mika: Hello!

Me: :shocked:

Mika: did you enjoy the concert?

Mika: Do you want me to sign anything?

Mika: ...

:naughty:

... I think I actually like yours better!! :roftl: that might be me too.. unless I pass out..

then it would be..

mika: Hi

me: :shocked:

mika: are you okay?

me: :stretcher:

... eeeh. I screamed when I walked into Journeys and they were playing we are golden.. urg, I probably sound like a freak.. :aah::naughty:

That would be me too :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

or

Mika: Hello!

Me: :shoked:

Mika: did you enjoy the concert?

Mika: Do you want me to sign anything?

Mika: ...

:nauty:

that's even better! hahahaha :floor:

CANT BELIEVE IT!:teehee: GUYS...IMAAAAAGINE mika's reading this atm:teehee: huh,that'd be so cool...bcs he'd know how we feel,he'd understand everything........:wub2:

haha, it's only going to be 1 - 2 inches, we only get snow every couple of years, if it doesn't I think I might just go to the mountains this Christmas... :) I LOVE SNOW TOO, AND WILL DEFINITELY BUILD A SNOWMAN:aah:

that's nice...we dont have snow here(my town)...since omg...last was like 10 years ago or more:boxed:

Can I join in? Snowmen (would it be snowmans or snowmen? :roftl:) are so awesome :teehah:

absolutely!!!

snowmen :D

ahahahahhahaha:roftl: probably sth like that!

aw,and what did that guy say??:teehee:

he actually began flirting with me, in an innapropriate way.... :mf_rosetinted: it actually disgusted me, and I didn't love him anymore, I loved his friend.. I got to sit beside his friend, he had nice hair.. it was a musical roller coaster.. but no mika, I still started singing though. I am a freak, I guess in a good way :mf_rosetinted:

he actually began flirting with me, in an innapropriate way.... :mf_rosetinted: it actually disgusted me, and I didn't love him anymore, I loved his friend.. I got to sit beside his friend, he had nice hair.. it was a musical roller coaster.. but no mika, I still started singing though. I am a freak, I guess in a good way :mf_rosetinted:

LOL now u r so funny:roftl:

thats sth the best! when it happens that u find out smn's real face and every imagination about his erfection's just..goooone :fisch:

u imidiatelly stop 2 love that person..isnt that great? :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

cu:biggrin2:

xxx

thats great xD

u think? aw i dunno...he's probably kinda used to that sort of fans.bu still...i dont wanna look like a crazy 1 BUT interesting 1 :te ehee::teeh ee:

wish that too *sigh*

pffff,they r so OUT :mf_ro setinted:

in my school USUALLY ppl say how lovely he is and we talk about what happened in last episode ect:tee hee:

Yeah I know what you mean, I would want mika to think I'm interesting too :teehee:

I know! They don't know how good that show is, they just don't understand :mf_rosetinted: Thats so awesome! I wish I had someone at my school who would talk with me about spongbob...No one is cool at my school :roftl:

... I think I actually like yours better!! :roftl: that might be me too.. unless I pass out..

then it would be..

mika: Hi

me: : shocked:

mika: are you okay?

me: : stretcher:

... eeeh. I screamed when I walked into Journeys and they were playing we are golden.. urg, I probably sound like a freak.. : aah: :n aughty:

Hahaha :roftl:

Thats awesome! I always freak out when I hear a mika song in a public place :teehee:

that's even better! hahahaha :flo or:

CANT BELIEVE IT!:t eehee: GUYS...IMAAAAAGINE mika's reading this atm:te ehee: huh,that'd be so cool...bcs he'd know how we feel,he'd understand everything........:wu b2:

absolutely!!!

snowmen : D

Haha if Mika's reading this, then thats awesome! Hi Mika! :aah:

and yeah that would be amazing :wub2:

Yay! :D

aw guyssssss its so nice to talk to u..bbut i gotta go to school 2morrow at 6.30 am : boxed:

caht again soon :w ub2:

night night : bye:

:huglov e:

Aaw :/ hope to chat soon! :wub2:

Goodnight!! :bye::huglove:

no, today was our last day, I am really happy!! I like the games bricks breaking, taxi gone wild and on here, I like the one where you follow the beats..:dunno: maybe you'd like one of those?

I got out yesterday! I am soo happy too.. We had semestrial exams for the past two weeks and got our results yesterday... I had the worst grades ever... that's why I HATE exams... I'll check out the games:wink2:

Hello people. No-one is here right now, so I'll just be a lunatic and have a talk with myself.

-Hi!

*Hi!

-How're you?

*I'm fine, but I think you already knew that, as I am you. But nevermind. What's up?

-The opposite of down.

*Hahaha! :roftl: (Oh, I'm so funny!)

-Hehe.

*Got anything to say?

-Nah, you?

*The same as you. As I am you. And you are me.

-Hahaha! :roftl:

*Yeah, shut it. I'm off. Bye! :bye:

-Bye :bye:

So, that was my lunatic talk with myself. But I'm still all alone.. :tears::naughty:

Hello people. No-one is here right now, so I'll just be a lunatic and have a talk with myself.

-Hi!

*Hi!

-How're you?

*I'm fine, but I think you already knew that, as I am you. But nevermind. What's up?

-The opposite of down.

-Hehe.

*Got anything to say?

-Nah, you?

So, that was my lunatic talk with myself. But I'm still all alone.. :tears::naughty:

:lmfao: awesome:roftl:

-Hi!

*Hi!

-How're you?

-The opposite of down.

-Hehe.

*Got anything to say?

-Nah, you?

Hahaha :teehee::naughty:

-Hi!

*Hi!

-How're you?

-The opposite of down.

-Hehe.

*Got anything to say?

-Nah, you?

I would do something like that, too, you're not alone!! :)