• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok :blink::lol3:

but its still better than here, i bet :biggrin2: here is the most boring place in the whole wooorld :roftl: aand u speak english at your place, that's a pro :naughty:

hehe, it's very boring, everyone here is countryish and I'm soo not a country girl like my father wants me to be, I am definitely a city girl, I love all the life of the city.. :wub2: it's soo.. i don't know, all I can think of is the word extraveganza?? :naughty: and I'm learning French.. by myself :thumb_yello: because, I want to live in either Edinburgh, Scotland or Paris, France.. :teehee: somewhere in Europe.. but I'm getting as far away from South Carolina as possible!!!! sorry, I probably sound like I complain a lot.. I don't really. :wink2:

hehe, it's very boring, everyone here is countryish and I'm soo not a country girl like my father wants me to be, I am definitely a city girl, I love all the life of the city.. :wub2: it's soo.. i don't know, all I can think of is the word extraveganza?? :naughty: and I'm learning French.. by myself :thumb_yello: because, I want to live in either Edinburgh, Scotland or Paris, France.. :teehee: somewhere in Europe.. but I'm getting as far away from South Carolina as possible!!!! sorry, I probably sound like I complain a lot.. I don't really. :wink2:

:roftl:

people always want what they don't have :P

and i want to move to england asap!!! :naughty:

i know what you mean :biggrin2: hey i'm learning french in school !! i started

4 years ago, if you need help ask me ^^ Paris is really cool,have you ever been there ? i've been there once and we went up the eiffel tower. really cool.

heey :groupwave:

haven't talked to u for ages.. oder ne ewigkeit eben :wink2:

yeep right. bist du noch im dmfc ?

:roftl:

people always want what they don't have :P

and i want to move to england asap!!! :naughty:

yeah, me too, anything to get away from Greenwood.. I just realized I answered the wrong question!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

apart from the ipod.. I'm getting a mika t-shirt Parc des Princes, Abbey road, Muse's "The Resistance" a peacoat.. umm.. oh another mp3 player from my granny, a bracelet, money and... jeans, the rest is a surprise :wink2:

i know what you mean :biggrin2: hey i'm learning french in school !! i started

4 years ago, if you need help ask me ^^ Paris is really cool,have you ever been there ? i've been there once and we went up the eiffel tower. really cool.

yeep right. bist du noch im dmfc ?

No, I've never been out of the US :sneaky2: sadly. my parents aren't what you'd call the traveling type, the farthest I've been:

south: Florida

North: Virginia

West: Tennessee

East: South Carolina, I think..

:shocked:

yeah, me too, anything to get away from Greenwood.. I just realized I answered the wrong question!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

apart from the ipod.. I'm getting a mika t-shirt Parc des Princes, Abbey road, Muse's "The Resistance" a peacoat.. umm.. oh another mp3 player from my granny, a bracelet, money and... jeans, the rest is a surprise :wink2:

it's cuz i realized that i can see it at your profile and then i edited my post :roftl::roftl:

@freestyle: i am (we should stick to english, i hate it myself when people around me speak in a foreign language i don't understand :lol3:) i still don't understand why you aren't... :boxed:

No, I've never been out of the US :sneaky2: sadly. my parents aren't what you'd call the traveling type, the farthest I've been:

south: Florida

North: Virginia

West: Tennessee

East: South Carolina, I think..

:shocked:

But the US is so big, it counts 4 countries :naughty:

How was Florida ? I'd love to travel to Florida.

It snows here.Right now.:mf_rosetinted:

Why do you both know what you'll get for Christmas ? :roftl:

I think my sister's going to give me mika tickets :teehee::teehee:

because in the last few weeks she often asked me on which websites

to get them :teehee:

I pick out my presents :teehee: I thought I was getting mika tickets for Philly back in October.. my mom was all enthusiastic and hyped up about it.. but my dad let us down :sneaky2: my dad is even sort of a mika fan, he likes Queen, and he told me mika reminded him of Queen, so I almost have full support.. I think I'm going to see mika in NYC next Summer :biggrin2:

But the US is so big, it counts 4 countries :naughty:

How was Florida ? I'd love to travel to Florida.

It snows here.Right now.:mf_rosetinted:

yeah, I know it's big.. all of my friends have been to California.. and New York, but I haven't

Florida is described in two words, HOT, FISHY haha. I went there when I was eight, we went to Disneyworld, Disney was good all except for the hotness.. and then my smart self got hot tea to drink.. but, they had sprinklers, so it was good :) I got sunburnt.. BAD.

We get snow about every 3 years in Greenwood.

it's cuz i realized that i can see it at your profile and then i edited my post :roftl::roftl:

@freestyle: i am (we should stick to english, i hate it myself when people around me speak in a foreign language i don't understand :lol3:) i still don't understand why you aren't... :boxed:

okay :biggrin2: i prefer english anyway :biggrin2:

had a big discussion with a member. and i made a mistake

i was so angry and just hurt. i blamed it on everyone..i said

i didn't feel welcome there and then everyone was hurt like

nessa or bächlein and they were just like you know what

we don't even like you. and i was so hurt and then i just went away.

i came back once. but the only one who didn't ignore me was

the member with wich i had that fight. :boxed:

yeah, I know it's big.. all of my friends have been to California.. and New York, but I haven't

Florida is described in two words, HOT, FISHY haha. I went there when I was eight, we went to Disneyworld, Disney was good all except for the hotness.. and then my smart self got hot tea to drink.. but, they had sprinklers, so it was good :) I got sunburnt.. BAD.

We get snow about every 3 years in Greenwood.

every 3 years ? :aah:

i am so going to live in greenwood.

i did, this year too. (i mean pick out my presents :naughty:)

hahaa i'll go to frankfurt :thumb_yello:

Germany has really, REALLY good chocolate, I love the chocolate.. I think they're called kinder surprise eggs, they're REALLY good!!! :thumb_yello: kind of off topic but thats one thing I know is that Germany has got to have the best chocolate in the world :roftl: my brother has been there.. to Berlin, I believe I can't remember, he was stationed there for an army thing.. I don't remember, I was 6, but I'm really ready to see mika live. hehe :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

NOOO. we celebrate when it snows!! hehe, we love the snow here, it's sunny TOOOOO much!! I can't stand hot weather, when it snows I wear my wellies :) they're actually calling for snow on Christmas eve :biggrin2: we get out of school when it snows. :wink2:

ah cool. but do you feel good in all those clothes then ?

I prefer a shirt and shorts. that's it. :biggrin2:

Germany has really, REALLY good chocolate, I love the chocolate.. I think they're called kinder surprise eggs, they're REALLY good!!! :thumb_yello: kind of off topic but thats one thing I know is that Germany has got to have the best chocolate in the world :roftl: my brother has been there.. to Berlin, I believe I can't remember, he was stationed there for an army thing.. I don't remember, I was 6, but I'm really ready to see mika live. hehe :wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

we have a chocolate here called milka

milkacaramel.jpg

ALMOST MIKA. almost :biggrin2:

this year my advent calendar was with these eggs, one for every day :roftl:

what nice sweets do u have there which we can't get in germany? :biggrin2:

and i always buy milka chocolates with "i love milka" on it and cross out the L :fisch:

and i always buy milka chocolates with "i love milka" on it and cross out the L :fisch:

exactly what i do too :biggrin2:

godly :wink2:

:wub2::thumb_yello:

hehe. um, I like reeces, it's like chocolate with peanut butter inside, we have some chocolate that you can only get at the biltmore house in North Carolina, it was DELICIOUS, but we don't really have good chocolate, to tell the truth :dunno:

okay :biggrin2: i prefer english anyway :biggrin2:

had a big discussion with a member. and i made a mistake

i was so angry and just hurt. i blamed it on everyone..i said

i didn't feel welcome there and then everyone was hurt like

nessa or bächlein and they were just like you know what

we don't even like you. and i was so hurt and then i just went away.

i came back once. but the only one who didn't ignore me was

the member with wich i had that fight. :boxed:

uuuhm well.... :blink:

sure that you didnt just pretend the others were ignoring you? :boxed: