• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuhm well.... :blink:

sure that you didnt just pretend the others were ignoring you? :boxed:

yes :sad:

hehe. um, I like reeces, it's like chocolate with peanut butter inside, we have some chocolate that you can only get at the biltmore house in North Carolina, it was DELICIOUS, but we don't really have good chocolate, to tell the truth :dunno:

Do you have other no-one-knows-it-but-it-is-awesome-stuff ? :biggrin2:

g2g now,byeee

hehe. um, I like reeces, it's like chocolate with peanut butter inside, we have some chocolate that you can only get at the biltmore house in North Carolina, it was DELICIOUS, but we don't really have good chocolate, to tell the truth :dunno:

maybe other sweets than chocolate, that's the best in switzerland and germany :lol3:

bye freestyle.. lookin forward to talk to u again :huglove:

:roftl:

lindt isn't bad as well :bleh:

and ask for some "kinder überraschungseier" :mf_rosetinted:

I've got the kinder before, it's delicious.. I got something else too, but I can't remember what it was. :sneaky2: oh and one time, she brought me a calendar where you counted down the days until Christmas with little chocolate pieces for each day,,.. that might be an advert calendar? but, I ate all the chocolate the day she gave it to me :roftl:

I've got the kinder before, it's delicious.. I got something else too, but I can't remember what it was. :sneaky2: oh and one time, she brought me a calendar where you counted down the days until Christmas with little chocolate pieces for each day,,.. that might be an advert calendar? but, I ate all the chocolate the day she gave it to me :roftl:

don't u have advent calendars?? :shocked::shocked: thats the best-of christmas time :biggrin2: a little piece of chocolate every day :naughty: there are different sorts of them, with chocolate or little pictures, citations or whatever for every day :naughty:

hehe, it's very boring, everyone here is countryish and I'm soo not a country girl ..... I love all the life of the city..I want to live in either Edinburgh, Scotland or Paris, France.. :teehee: somewhere in Europe..

I know how you feel! I love the city and my town is too...town-ish :aah:

yes, I've been out of school since Friday :biggrin2: yay! I have and A+ in every class except Algebra.. that's why I got switched out of the Advanced algebra class. I hate algebra!!!! :sneaky2: hehe.

Thats Great! :biggrin2: Ohh I know, I hate algebra too...all math...I hate everything about math :naughty:

me too, and my sister's husband is an accountant!! grr!S

Ohh, math is so confusing sometimes, I really don't enjoy my math/science class :aah: Thats another reason why I'm looking forward to going on Holiday break...I need a break from that class :naughty:

Ohh, math is so confusing sometimes, I really don't enjoy my math/science class :aah: Thats another reason why I'm looking forward to going on Holiday break...I need a break from that class :naughty:

I know! I got a whole new schedule.. my blocks are all mixed up. I love Chorus and English, they're my favorite classes, history is just BORING... hehe. and this year all of the history is about South Carolina.. irritating stuff we are learning about.

I know! I got a whole new schedule.. my blocks are all mixed up. I love Chorus and English, they're my favorite classes, history is just BORING... hehe. and this year all of the history is about South Carolina.. irritating stuff we are learning about.

Same here my english/art class is my favorite :D

Ohhh yeah, history can sometimes be boring, we were learning all about america's history awhile ago, and we got this big blue book, which the information was so dense, it was just all facts...kind of boring :teehee:

so how has your day been? :D