• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just jealous 'cause he is so cool. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: yes they are.. some things they are obsessed with..

Bowling For Soup

Robert Pattinson

Taylor Lautner

Twilight saga

Shane Dawson... etc.

but,... I have the coolest obsession.. well, I don't know if obsession is the word for it.. obsession seems temporary.. but anyway :wub2:

:naughty: yes they are.. some things they are obsessed with..

Bowling For Soup

Robert Pattinson

Taylor Lautner

Twilight saga

Shane Dawson... etc.

but,... I have the coolest obsession.. well, I don't know if obsession is the word for it.. obsession seems temporary.. but anyway :wub2:

Pattinson is ugly...

Taylor the same..

Twilight is badly written.

And I don't know Shane and BFS.

:naughty:

Nah, obsession can last years. Like mine, already two years. :naughty:

Twilight is also a book. :mf_rosetinted: The book is even worse than the movie. :teehee:

*sings* I'm not here, I'm not here, I'm woooooorking really hard.. *cough*

i know it's a book... a friend spammed on me i HAD to read it, it would be soo cool and blah blah blah.. :sneaky2: and i just thought "I'm not interested in that kind of stories so why the heck should i read it?!" :mf_rosetinted:

working? for what? :blink:

i know it's a book... a friend spammed on me i HAD to read it, it would be soo cool and blah blah blah.. :sneaky2: and i just thought "I'm not interested in that kind of stories so why the heck should i read it?!" :mf_rosetinted:

working? for what? :blink:

For school. :sneaky2: I have to write a 15 pages paper about Vishnu, a Hindu God. :sneaky2: And I have to send it to my teacher before christmas. I already have one page and a half. :naughty: So... I told myself that I was going to log out, and not stay on MFC.. guess where I am? :teehee:

For school. :sneaky2: I have to write a 15 pages paper about Vishnu, a Hindu God. :sneaky2: And I have to send it to my teacher before christmas. I already have one page and a half. :naughty: So... I told myself that I was going to log out, and not stay on MFC.. guess where I am? :teehee:

oh my GOOOD 15 pages?!?!?!?! :shocked::shocked::boxed: was it voluntary??

gosh... here it's not allowed to give homework over the holidays :naughty: i'm glad about that :aah:

Well.. we had to send it before the holidays, but she gave me an extra week because I wasn't anywhere near finishing and she is on holiday with her boyfriend now anyway. :teehee:

And from 18th of January to 22th of January, I've got a test week.. Gotta study for that one too.. And I have to read a book for English, but that's no big deal. I'm reading all the time anyway. And to me it doesn't really matter if it's in Dutch or in English.

Oh well.. It's not that much. I've had it worse.

oh okay thats something different :wink2:

i have to study for a geography test, we already wrote the other tests :teehee:

I feel so much like a nerd, I'm the only one in my class who already wants to start studying for the tests. But if I don't, I'll get really bad marks. And if I get bad marks my father'll be mad at me.

a friend of mine wastes sooo much time on learning because she wants to have an a in EVERY test.. and it works!!! :shocked:

she's got the best marks but she doesnt get very popular with that :blush-anim-cl:

Well... I don't have really good marks.. Only my marks in English are high.

Greek, maths and physics is mostly an F or an E..

Everything else just C..