The Dan Rothchild thread

Why is it so funny that he took care of the photographs? Maybe she had to economize on things :teehee:

...yes, she must have been short of money and Dan wanted to enroll as a masseur originally but that job had already been taken...:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by suzie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ba-bump!

I'm here to jump on the Dan love bandwagon. :mf_lustslow:

He's cute. He's funny. He's talented. He's incredibly charismatic on stage. He has great chemistry with Martin. His voice is a fantastic match with Mika's (his backing vocals on Toy Boy were luverly!)

Further, his musical background is insane. He's worked with everybody who's anybody.

And, can I state for the amusement that of this thread - at Sadlers Wells, during the whole faux storm thing, he was on his knees and grabbed one of the roses MFC had put on the stage and stuck it in his mouth. :roftl:

Those who were in Brussels - remember when we had him sign the flag? He seemed surprised that we wanted him to sign it! :wub2:

Dear Mika. Please Keep Dan. Signed with love, Mana.

at Sadlers Wells, during the whole faux storm thing, he was on his knees and grabbed one of the roses MFC had put on the stage and stuck it in his mouth. :roftl:

:roftl:

...so Dan is an all-rounder: he can be a bassist, a vocalist, an arranger, a producer, an engineer, a photographer , a percussionist or an actor - anything you like....:thumb_yello:

Multi-talented and is good at improvising - much needed at Mika's concerts:naughty:

PS: wonder if Mika already saw the flowers on stage before seeing one in Dan's mouth... because if not, he might have been rather surprised :blink:

:biggrin2:

Those who were in Brussels - remember when we had him sign the flag? He seemed surprised that we wanted him to sign it! :wub2:

That was SUCH a great moment :teehee:

:wub2:

Ba-bump!

I'm here to jump on the Dan love bandwagon. :mf_lustslow:

He's cute. He's funny. He's talented. He's incredibly charismatic on stage. He has great chemistry with Martin. His voice is a fantastic match with Mika's (his backing vocals on Toy Boy were luverly!)

Further, his musical background is insane. He's worked with everybody who's anybody.

And, can I state for the amusement that of this thread - at Sadlers Wells, during the whole faux storm thing, he was on his knees and grabbed one of the roses MFC had put on the stage and stuck it in his mouth. :roftl:

I really hope he does :wub2:

Another great moment was when, in NY, he put a bucket over his head :roftl:, that was hilarious.

He's just a really funny, normal guy.

Here it is:

at minute 0:09 :naughty::naughty:

Haha, that is funny! He's just crazy like that I guess :teehee:

Another great moment was when, in NY, he put a bucket over his head :roftl:, that was hilarious.

Here it is:

But also a little bit crazy :roftl:

In my Brussels vids you can see him "run" (it's more like jumping) at the back at one point (can't remember wich song), so funny! And with the Lollipop encore he's moving around while playing the trashcan .. wanted to film it but he was a bit too close :teehee: so you can't really see anything.. :roftl:

Edit; here ..

Around 3:40, it's barely a second, but still funny :roftl:

And ..

You can see him passing by around 0:20 and then around 0:35 he's coming back..

Edited by Guest

In my Brussels vids you can see him "run" (it's more like jumping) at the back at one point (can't remember wich song), so funny! And with the Lollipop encore he's moving around while playing the trashcan .. wanted to film it but he was a bit too close :teehee: so you can't really see anything.. :roftl:

Geez bienie! Did you really have to use that gif in your sig?? I wanted to say something but Mika's bum wiggle made me forget wat it was :aah:

Haha, that is funny! He's just crazy like that I guess :teehee:

Edit; here ..

Around 3:40, it's barely a second, but still funny :roftl:

And ..

You can see him passing by around 0:20 and then around 0:35 he's coming back..

Yeah, that's why I really like him, cause of the craziness :naughty:. I like crazy, it's good.

Funny vids :thumb_yello:

Geez bienie! Did you really have to use that gif in your sig?? I wanted to say something but Mika's bum wiggle made me forget wat it was :aah:

:doh:

So that means it works for you? That's good .. it doesn't work here anymore :roftl: But it's a nice one :naughty::mf_rosetinted: No? :roftl:

Yeah, that's why I really like him, cause of the craziness :naughty:. I like crazy, it's good.

Funny vids :thumb_yello:

Absolutely, and it feels as if he's genuinly crazy-funny, not like it's an act. He seems to enjoy himself so much at the gigs and that's what's so nice to see.

:doh:

So that means it works for you? That's good .. it doesn't work here anymore :roftl: But it's a nice one :naughty::mf_rosetinted: No? :roftl:

Yes it works, it surrrree does :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it works, it surrrree does :mf_rosetinted:

That's good :naughty:

I still find myself crazy for filming that .. but what was I supposed to do? Film the back of his head? :boxed:

:teehee::roftl:

That's good :naughty:

I still find myself crazy for filming that .. but what was I supposed to do? Film the back of his head? :boxed:

:teehee::roftl:

Well, another idea: I've noticed a lot of people are zooming in on his shoes :aah: And oh well, he loves to show off his bum, he's just asking for it to be on camera :teehee:

OT: I really love this little 'dance' routine at the beginning of BG:teehee:

Well, another idea: I've noticed a lot of people are zooming in on his shoes :aah: And oh well, he loves to show off his bum, he's just asking for it to be on camera :teehee:

OT: I really love this little 'dance' routine at the beginning of BG:teehee:

That's what I like to think too :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You know .. with this thing, and with the "big girl thing" he just comes into my view and does it right there. He could easily have done it on the other side of the stage, where I couldn't film that good .. But nooooooooo .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Ow yes, there was that too :wub2:

Hey, if Mika's wiggling what he's got right in front of your camera lens, it's fair game. :mf_rosetinted:

I mean, erm. Uh. This isn't the Mika's-wiggle thread. This is the Dan Love thread. :blush-anim-cl:

Here it is:

He's totally THAT GUY who you keep on speed dial for when you want to have a fun, crazy night out. :roftl:

97980646.gif

Love it!

Ahh, the Brussels gig. :wub2:

Hey, if Mika's wiggling what he's got right in front of your camera lens, it's fair game. :mf_rosetinted:

I mean, erm. Uh. This isn't the Mika's-wiggle thread. This is the Dan Love thread. :blush-anim-cl:

Love it!

Forgive Droopsy, she was a bit breathtaken I guess .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I know this is off-topic .. but I still want to say it: if Mika wiggled his butt at THAT side of the stage .. you wouldn't see so much of it :mf_rosetinted::roftl: (wich in this dance-routine case is a pity .. :sad: )

I know this is off-topic .. but I still want to say it: if Mika wiggled his butt at THAT side of the stage .. you wouldn't see so much of it :mf_rosetinted::roftl: (wich in this dance-routine case is a pity .. :sad: )

Mwahaha, I suppose we can forgive Droopsy. Mika's butt has that effect on people. :mf_rosetinted:

All the proof one could ever need that Mika's bum wiggle is TOTALLY calculated is in this clip at 3:50. It's like he's got a radar that aims right at Sara's camera. I mean, he walks over JUST for that purpose. :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7eKa-0SKoc&feature=channel_page

Anyhow. Poor Dan. I can just see it.

Dan: *Googles himself* "Oooh, lookie, MFC made a thread about me! I feel special." :pinkbow:

*reads further*

"Wait...what's this talk about Mika's butt? This is supposed to be about meee!" :tears:

I'd also like to share an anecdote from the NYC gig. When Mika introduced Dan, he got a bit of applause, and a few cheers. Then when Mika introduced Martin, the crowd went nuts, cheering and clapping for him.

Dan looks at Martin and does "Hrm. They like YOU!"

97980646.gif

Idd, I remember it so vividly :wub2:

Mesmerized is more like it :aah: I was watching it without realizing I was :roftl:

I'd also like to share an anecdote from the NYC gig. When Mika introduced Dan, he got a bit of applause, and a few cheers. Then when Mika introduced Martin, the crowd went nuts, cheering and clapping for him.

Oh! Poor guy! Well there's at least one person who likes Dan more than Martin already: moi :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for the bum-talk, Dan, it's all Bienie's fault :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Droopsy

Mwahaha, I suppose we can forgive Droopsy. Mika's butt has that effect on people. :mf_rosetinted:

All the proof one could ever need that Mika's bum wiggle is TOTALLY calculated is in this clip at 3:50. It's like he's got a radar that aims right at Sara's camera. I mean, he walks over JUST for that purpose. :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7eKa-0SKoc&feature=channel_page

Anyhow. Poor Dan. I can just see it.

Dan: *Googles himself* "Oooh, lookie, MFC made a thread about me! I feel special." :pinkbow:

*reads further*

"Wait...what's this talk about Mika's butt? This is supposed to be about meee!" :tears:

Oh yes, I remember!

I was thinking the same thing .. And when I saw what happened in Brussels I was pretty sure of it! :roftl:

:lmao: Poor Dan ...

Idd, I remember it so vividly :wub2:

Mesmerized is more like it :aah: I was watching it without realizing I was :roftl:

:roftl: I would have loved to see your face :naughty: (or maybe not :roftl:)

Anyway, do you already remember what you wanted to say? :mf_rosetinted: I think it was something about Dan? Or it should have been .. :bleh:

[/color][/font]

Oh! Poor guy! Well there's at least one person who likes Dan more than Martin already: moi :mf_rosetinted:

Count me in! :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry for the bum-talk, Dan, it's all Bienie's fault :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: You started ... :bleh::roftl:

And I prefer it to be Mika's fault .. everyone always blames Mika so you can also do that this time :mf_rosetinted: