The MIKA whores...back in business!

IngievV

the points, and the radio thing, and his crazy tweets. :naughty:

I'm still not sure if WAG is playing Fri. or Mon.

Ohhhh them! Ive givin up on that so far.... makes me confused! The thingy with i cant even post a comment on mikasounds confuses me too :naughty: And donno why but what i wrote on Mikas profile got deleted. was nothing special :blink:

ohhh and btw. i accepted ;)

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh them! Ive givin up on that so far.... makes me confused! The thingy with i cant even post a comment on mikasounds confuses me too :naughty: And donno why but what i wrote on Mikas profile got deleted. was nothing special :blink:

ohhh and btw. i accepted ;)

Yeah, I gave up for the time being as well. Thanks for accepting. :teehee::wub2:

dont you think that might be a lil stressed sometimes?

Yeah but more fun.:naughty:

Me too. That's why I'm so pale. :naughty: People sometimes ask me if I'm sick or if I'm a vampire becaue I'm so pale. :roftl:

Ditto! Makes me laugh most times... im only going out when im going shopping or out with friends when its not at my place...

is great, I am very surprised :thumb_yello::teehee:

I was too. Hope he will like the new one too. Have told him :) Maybe he can be sweet enough and mention it in interviews again. did it in 3 with licm and i didnt ask back then cos i wasnt a fan like now... but things has changed :biggrin2: I'll hope!!!!!!!!!

I was too. Hope he will like the new one too. Have told him :) Maybe he can be sweet enough and mention it in interviews again. did it in 3 with licm and i didnt ask back then cos i wasnt a fan like now... but things has changed :biggrin2: I'll hope!!!!!!!!!

bye :bye:

good night :teehee:

sweet dreams :blush-anim-cl: whit mika haha:wub2:

:huglove: