Sorry what was that .... I was staring at Mika's arse again :aah:

:lmfao:

Oh twitter ... I don't use twitter that much .... I just go and spy on Mika :wub2:

:roftl: Mika's arse or Jim being quite little ..? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ah well, I use it a little bit .. I'm reading more than I'm posting .. Mostly reading the Jim-tweets :teehee: (and the AT & Mika ones of course).

Did you already knew I've had an answer from AT? :mf_rosetinted:

It's probably gonna happen never again though .. :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: Mika's arse or Jim being quite little ..? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Ah well, I use it a little bit .. I'm reading more than I'm posting .. Mostly reading the Jim-tweets :teehee: (and the AT & Mika ones of course).

Did you already knew I've had an answer from AT? :mf_rosetinted:

It's probably gonna happen never again though .. :roftl:

No .... I didn't know that .... what did they reply to you .... I wish Mika would tweet me but he never will :tears::crybaby:

Actually I'm not that bothered :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah!!! Such a very very bad boy :wink2:

ohhh and the the full pic of the one on the left

mika126_v-gallery.jpg

We can see how tall he is :roftl:

And how "tall" his hair is :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

34ht8wp.jpg

:roftl:

Ohmy, and he said that he is ugly....I just can't get over it ...his profile looks like a greek god's or a beautiful elv's profile. Doesn't it? Amazing. :wub2:

Anyway, yeah they indeed look like arrest photos.:mf_rosetinted:

Ohmy, and he said that he is ugly....I just can't get over it ...his profile looks like a greek god's or a beautiful elv's profile. Doesn't it? Amazing. :wub2:

Anyway, yeah they indeed look like arrest photos.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, I prefer someone who thinks/says he's ugly over someone who thinks he's the most beautiful guy on earth :bleh:

The thing I can't get over is the fact that he finds it necessary to starve himself for making a videoclip :boxed:

I think he loosk great on the pics!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Would love to arrest him myself :wink2::teehee:

Yeah ... sure you would :naughty:

Hadn't expect anything else from you :roftl:

I love his jacket actually .... I want one :wub2:

I dont.... I dont want the same cloth he has if you know what i mean... Like with that jacket. I love it yeah but i dont want one that looks eactly the same with colors ect.

Hmm, I prefer someone who thinks/says he's ugly over someone who thinks he's the most beautiful guy on earth :bleh:

The thing I can't get over is the fact that he finds it necessary to starve himself for making a videoclip :boxed:

Ditto...

Actually him saying that really worried me on Monday .... what is he playing at .... he's the skinniest guy I've seen ... like ever .... surely his family should have been having words in his ear about not needing too ..... He has no excess fat on him ..... eat boy ... for gawd's sake :huglove:

Just posting this picture again because .... because ... well .. I need to post something .. :bleh:

2ppk290.jpg

I'm really really trying not to notice something on that picture ... but his trousers are very tight ..... :naughty:

Oh god ... I need to go and lie down again :aah:

Actually him saying that really worried me on Monday .... what is he playing at .... he's the skinniest guy I've seen ... like ever .... surely his family should have been having words in his ear about not needing too ..... He has no excess fat on him ..... eat boy ... for gawd's sake :huglove:

I'm really really trying not to notice something on that picture ... but his trousers are very tight ..... :naughty:

Oh god ... I need to go and lie down again :aah:

I know :tears: When I read it here I was really down .. And I also felt very stupid for feeling so bad about that :blush-anim-cl: But well, I can't change what/how I feel, right? Still don't like it :no:

Yeah well .. you talking about censoring in that other thread made me think about this picture (again) :teehee::roftl: