• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw your video on Mikasounds ... it's fabby :thumb_yello:

Actually everyone's is fantastic ... I really liked yours and Mel's tinydancer though ... Mel's mainly for the astronaut/chemical suit she's wearing lol .... she should get kudus for wearing that .... :lmfao:

:bow::huglove:

I love your gif from your siggie with Mika after the itunes! he looks adorable!:wub2:

Awwwwwwwww ... I can't wait to hear all about it when you come back :wub2:

Hope you get to meet him :swoon:

He's just so ..... :blush-anim-cl:

And i'll tell ya when i'll come back :thumb_yello: Want it down in every detail like how good his @ss looked? :roftl:

God i hope too i'll get to meet him :biggrin2:

And i'll tell ya when i'll come back :thumb_yello: Want it down in every detail like how good his @ss looked? :roftl:

God i hope too i'll get to meet him :biggrin2:

I shockingly have never looked at his arse when he's been in front of me ... on stage or after .... maybe I should :wink2:

Yeah .. Mika abroad is a complete no-go for me at the moment ... would love to see him abroad ... and meet up with other MFC'ers I wouldn't get to meet otherwise ... would love to go to Amsterdam and maybe a gig in France .... but not for awhile - I'm saving for it though ... but in little bits .... :aah:

Yeah .. Mika abroad is a complete no-go for me at the moment ... would love to see him abroad ... and meet up with other MFC'ers I wouldn't get to meet otherwise ... would love to go to Amsterdam and maybe a gig in France .... but not for awhile - I'm saving for it though ... but in little bits .... :aah:

Same here.... almost... Its just something else with Malmö cos its so close to Denmark. But other places atm. Cant but basiclly only cos of the flight prices. But im saving too atm. or trying as good as i now can cos i still have bills ect. to pay. But a show with him in the UK or France :thumb_yello: But think i have to wait with seeing him the Uk till i move there (next year prob.)