How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

it probably would :naughty:

not really. i woke up at lunch time. but i still feel a bit tired.:huh: i might make a cup of tea...... that would wake me up:biggrin2:

:shocked: never thought that...

tea... tea is good :thumb_yello: Had tea when i woke up... wont call it morning cos i woke up around 1/2 pm:naughty:

Like tea or just drinkin it to wake up?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tea... tea is good :thumb_yello: Had tea when i woke up... wont call it morning cos i woke up around 1/2 pm:naughty:

Like tea or just drinkin it to wake up?[/QUOTE]

both :biggrin2: i like to make my own tea to drink and my mum's tea to wake me up :biggrin2:

i love drinking tea. the thought of tea makes me happy :blink::lmfao:

Like tea or just drinkin it to wake up?[/QUOTE]

both :biggrin2: i like to make my own tea to drink and my mum's tea to wake me up :biggrin2:

i love drinking tea. the thought of tea makes me happy :blink::lmfao:

nice!!!!

I love tea too. I sometimes drinks maybe a lil too much of it :blush-anim-cl:

i don't want to have my picture taken for school. i always look stupid and then people laugh at me .

Same here! The first two years, I didn't smile and it looked like I wanted to murder someone, then last year I did, but ended up looking like a hunchback.

This year, I have fudged up bangs to worry about.

Same here! The first two years, I didn't smile and it looked like I wanted to murder someone, then last year I did, but ended up looking like a hunchback.

This year, I have fudged up bangs to worry about.

yeah :tears: and i'm not in my friends classes as much this year, so everyone who will see my picture will laugh. they always do.

argh feeliiing horrible o.O having the first day at school after 9 weeks holidays tomorrow.. and i'm so not happy to go there again.. thought i loved my art school before the holidays lol

i've got to go back after 12 weeks of holiday and i'm really not looking forward to it.

why, if you dont mind me askin?

cos nothing ever goes right for me. My favourite artist (200 gryffindor points for the person who guesses who) is bringing out his new album but nobody seems to understand me and why it means so much to me, they just laugh and say i'm obssessed. :tears:

and i'm going back to school which i'm scared of because i'm scared i'll look stupid and won't be able to do the work. and i just want to be on my own sometimes but people don't seem to understand... it sucks :tears:

i'm glad i have the MFC though :huglove::wub2:

i've got to go back after 12 weeks of holiday and i'm really not looking forward to it.

cos nothing ever goes right for me. My favourite artist (200 gryffindor points for the person who guesses who) is bringing out his new album but nobody seems to understand me and why it means so much to me, they just laugh and say i'm obssessed. :tears:

and i'm going back to school which i'm scared of because i'm scared i'll look stupid and won't be able to do the work. and i just want to be on my own sometimes but people don't seem to understand... it sucks :tears:

MIKA MIKA MIKA! I guessed! hahaha

Don't worry about that! I mean people are like that all the time! MY friends didn't undestand until they really liked something. You just have to know exactly what you like and why and never let anyone change that! No matter how much they bother you with that!:huglove:

I guess the album part is Meeks!?

And about the school... why will you look stupid? And im sure you'll survive. As long as you are happy...

Edited by Dark Angel

MIKA MIKA MIKA! I guessed! hahaha

Don't worry about that! I mean people are like that all the time! MY friends didn't undestand until they really liked something. You just have to know exactly what you like and why and never let anyone change that! No matter how much they bother you with that!:huglove:

thanks that's why i'm glad i've got you guys. :blush-anim-cl::huglove:

oh. you get 200 Gryffindor points. use them wisely. :teehee:

I guess the album part is Meeks!?

And about the school... why will you look stupid? And im sure you'll survive. As long as you are happy...

cos i'm not the brightest lightbulb in the box (lightbulb?!?! :aah:) and i keep thinking that i'll get things wrong and everybody'll laugh at me... :sad:

you get 200 Gryffindor points too :mf_rosetinted: