How do you feel right now?

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's due tomorrow. :teehee: I'm a procrastinator. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Aw... Well so.. You have to do it... Com'on.... Write!! What are you still doing there?? Go girl! Go and write!!!:aah:

Me... Going to bed... It's 4.30 am in Italy and I'm a really little crazy girl to stay up at this time..:roftl: So... Goodnight!! Oh and... Good write :bye:

Well we have some plain spaghetti left over from dinner so it's pretty tempting...:naughty:

Will let you know how it tastes like :aah:

Thank you!!!!! :naughty: I'll read it tomorrow... Now I'm going to bed.. Goodnight :bye: and good... I don't know how to say Buon appetito in English.. In french it's Bon apétit... I really don't know in English... Well I'm sure you see what I want to say :naughty:

Thank you!!!!! :naughty: I'll read it tomorrow... Now I'm going to bed.. Goodnight :bye: and good... I don't know how to say Buon appetito in English.. In french it's Bon apétit... I really don't know in English... Well I'm sure you see what I want to say :naughty:

Aha thank you!

Good night! :biggrin2:

Aw... Well so.. You have to do it... Com'on.... Write!! What are you still doing there?? Go girl! Go and write!!!:aah:

Me... Going to bed... It's 4.30 am in Italy and I'm a really little crazy girl to stay up at this time..:roftl: So... Goodnight!! Oh and... Good write :bye:

I am writing a little bit. I'm multitasking. :naughty: Good night! :bye:

Procrastination Nation!

I'm a notorious for procrastinating.

I've got three papers to write for tuesday and I haven't started one. :roftl:

I have a paper and a speech due Wednesday that haven't started plus a semester project which consists of 5 papers and a presentation that is due at the beginning of next month and I haven't even started reading the book that it's over.

So spaghetti with Nutella was actually good!! tho the Nutella over powers the spaghetti and you can't really taste anything else than Nutella of course :mf_lustslow:

Not bad :teehee:

:aah: Ok!! Thanx, I'll try this phenomenal combination soon!!!! But how much nutella do you put on? The spaghetti become brown? :roftl:

i miss my best friend/boyfriend who killed himself 2 years ago.

:huglove:

I just heard my uncle has died this morning. We were not close, but things like that make you think about your own parents and your life generally. Everything feels a little bit gray today. Usually I enjoy rain, not today.

Guest whalesfood
:huglove:

I just heard my uncle has died this morning. We were not close, but things like that make you think about your own parents and your life generally. Everything feels a little bit gray today. Usually I enjoy rain, not today.

*hug* i'm so sorry about your uncle. it really does. it puts everything in perspective really really fast. rainy days when you are depressed are killers.