HEY,WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA??YOOO...no,not yooo Mika...YOOO ALICE!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Alice,

Mana told me she met you in Milan and has been speaking to you on MSN. I'm so glad you decided to join MFC.

Welcome!

Yeah,I talked with Mana on msn and I hope I'll do it again,because she sounds very very nice.I noticed we think the same about Mika...she almost brought me to tears when we talked about very sweet things Mika did (for example the flowers thing).Well I'm very happy I joined,and I'm sure I'll live it up here,because this is the place where everyone will understand me!!

isn't this another thing that shows us that WE'RE FANS OF AN ANGEL??

Can't stop saying this since that day.

Ciao sono Sara da Roma! :biggrin2:

I read your report too...I'm so happy for you!

He is special! :wub2:

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here!! :thumb_yello:

I have just read your report and I have to say that me and my daughter (B!anka) are very impressed. It must have been such an amazing moment.

We thought we had a great Mika-moment (actually my daughter had it as she had the "courage" to talk to him while others were too amazed to talk) but his reaction must have been priceless in your case! Your memory of him must be your favourite! And touching his hair...you're one lucky girl! :original:

To Bianca's mother:thank you!!

to Sara (scrivo in inglese così capiscono tutti):yeah he's special,I always knew that,but on June the 6th I verified it...if first I was proud to be his fan,now I'm MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE PROUD!!

I was in Milan too!!!

And I think I know what you mean..I'm so proud too!! I think we all are because he is a wonderful person as well as a great artist! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad you joined the MFC :thumb_yello:

I have just read your report and I have to say that me and my daughter (B!anka) are very impressed. It must have been such an amazing moment.

We thought we had a great Mika-moment (actually my daughter had it as she had the "courage" to talk to him while others were too amazed to talk) but his reaction must have been priceless in your case! Your memory of him must be your favourite! And touching his hair...you're one lucky girl! :original:

yeah this one is my best memory ever...

anyway,I know,I'm a lucky girl...I already knew he doesn't let anyone touch his GREAT hair.

I had really a great moment.It was teally hard to talk to him,all I learnt about English in ten years went away in a while...but I talked to him,yes.

When he took my hands to make me touch his face and his hair I was going to die...oh my God!!

I was in Milan too!!!

And I think I know what you mean..I'm so proud too!! I think we all are because he is a wonderful person as well as a great artist! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm glad you joined the MFC :thumb_yello:

yeah,really.People when become famous are often bad at fans,they act as fans are annoying at them...but Mika loves us and makes us see it every day.

don't worry Miky...you understand which Alice am I,didn't you??I'm from *MIKA Penniman Italian FanForum*,the unofficial Italian forum.Have you read my report of the gig in Milan?

(Miky,scrivo in inglese così capiscono tutti...)

Yes.... I remember whic Alice you are :wink2: We talked in msn and skype.

I didn't read your report from Milan but I'll do it tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

:huglove: