Never Shout Never, or nevershoutnever! Thread

forevermika

Does anyone else like him?

"As of November 17, 2008, the official spelling of Ingle's alias became NeverShoutNever! It had previously been listed as Never Shout Never on iTunes and his management company's site. An official statement regarding the reason behind the spelling change has not been made available. In an interview, Ingle revealed that there is no longer an exclamation point after his name and that he will spell NeverShoutNever as one word when he is feeling happy, but three words when he isn't." -from Wikipedia

hahaha! We love you Christofer Ingle!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hahah he is such a dork! i love christofer drew ingle w/ all my heart x]

i saw him in concert for the first time in june, and it was amazing! i had heard he wasnt great live, because he could get pitchy, but there was a major improvement, because he was fantastic! my mom calls him 'nipple guy' because of a poster i have above my bed, its the one of him shirtless. but he has the most adorable laugh, it made my heart melt to hear it in person.

and i married one of his roadies. :P his name is dustin, and he played the piano during the concert, but also tuned the glorious ukulele. i met him after the concert and we chilled for quite a while, he was my first husband of the summer x] i serenaded him, he serenaded me, we made hand hearts and goofed around like that. it was fun. until we had to sadly depart. he took my anklet as a memory [dont know why he didnt take a bracelet haha] but took a bracelet for chris too =]

haha