Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

So, your still sleeping bad? :huh:

She gave your wrong meds? :shocked: How's that possible? :blink: Anyway, yea, you bette find that out :blink:

Sometimes. Last night was so hot, so I slept bad. But I have slept perfectly last week.

Yep, thanks God I ask in the pharmacy before buying and used it, cause who knows what could happen then? :boxed:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes. Last night was so hot, so I slept bad. But I have slept perfectly last week.

Yep, thanks God I ask in the pharmacy before buying and used it, cause who knows what could happen then? :boxed:

Oh, that's a pity :huh:

Here's not that hot anymore. Just warm.. :naughty:

Yeah.. My mums sister always dragged all kind of meds for my granda, no matter she needs them or not, so she really get used to them and now she can't live a day without meds :blink: All kinds of them :blink:Thats sad.. :sad:

Got to go now. My sis needs pc. See ya! :huglove:

Oh, that's a pity :huh:

Here's not that hot anymore. Just warm.. :naughty:

Yeah.. My mums sister always dragged all kind of meds for my granda, no matter she needs them or not, so she really get used to them and now she can't live a day without meds :blink: All kinds of them :blink:Thats sad.. :sad:

Got to go now. My sis needs pc. See ya! :huglove:

Yep..........

Lucky you! :wink2:

Oh, sorry to hear that, its really sad. It seems that she become addicted. Maybe she should go to rehab (like Amy). I hope she will recover someday if its possible......

Ok, I was having a veggie sandwich and you left me....... See ya! :huglove:

Ok, I'll pm you with that :aah:

Aww.. glad you work it out. He seems to be really nice guy :biggrin2: That reminds me, today's Mindaugas bday (that guy with whom I sit at english lessons) I guess I have to congrats him since he congrated me :naughty:

Oh, ok :naughty: But don't forget :naughty:

That's ok, you're here now :biggrin2:

What did ya had to scan?

Oh, he really is.. It seems that he feels the same way I do coz he dont want to talk about what happened as well:naughty:

wow, you really should send him a message :wink2:

You know?? I wont be able to take that pic tonight coz my mum dont want to let me and Nauris (my brother) coz we are sooo late at home. she said that we cant go there every night coz we have to do something at home also:teehee:

But Im going tomorrow!! And I will take some pics of them all :das:

Sorry, I had to go yesterday........

I was trying to scan a few things for Marlau

Im glad you got the chance to talk. Have you explain him everything??? Hope he can understand everything and wont get angry with you.

Hey! Thats great!!! But try to log a bit more, we miss ya!

Hey Isa, how are you??

Nope.. we talked but not about "us" coz we didnt find it necessary really.. we just talked a bit about party and he said that he remembers everything.

You know? he is a lot cuter sober than in that night:teehee:

Oh, he really is.. It seems that he feels the same way I do coz he dont want to talk about what happened as well:naughty:

You know?? I wont be able to take that pic tonight coz my mum dont want to let me and Nauris (my brother) coz we are sooo late at home. she said that we cant go there every night coz we have to do something at home also:teehee:

Hey Isa, how are you??

Nope.. we talked but not about "us" coz we didnt find it necessary really.. we just talked a bit about party and he said that he remembers everything.

You know? he is a lot cuter sober than in that night:teehee:

Hey Babs!!! My neck hurts............ And you?

I see, well, I bet he is on the same "wave" so he wont need any explanation. Im happy that you get to solve this, hope is not really weird to be with him.

Oh, really? Well, thats how it was supposed to be, no? :teehee:

Hey Babs!!! My neck hurts............ And you?

I see, well, I bet he is on the same "wave" so he wont need any explanation. Im happy that you get to solve this, hope is not really weird to be with him.

Oh, really? Well, thats how it was supposed to be, no? :teehee:

Why??

Yeah, I guess so.. :naughty: Well, it is still a bit weird to be with him, for example, yesterday, while playing the volleyball was some times when we had to stand face to face so we looked at each other and just turned the head on the other side. And later when we were playing another game, we were the only who werent in the middle and when someone said something funny we both looked at each other and smiled.. :biggrin2:

hahaha I know.. but he looks sooo different now. I loved how he looked the other day when he was wearing jeans and a blue jacket :thumb_yello:

Why??

Yeah, I guess so.. :naughty: Well, it is still a bit weird to be with him, for example, yesterday, while playing the volleyball was some times when we had to stand face to face so we looked at each other and just turned the head on the other side. And later when we were playing another game, we were the only who werent in the middle and when someone said something funny we both looked at each other and smiled.. :biggrin2:

hahaha I know.. but he looks sooo different now. I loved how he looked the other day when he was wearing jeans and a blue jacket :thumb_yello:

Im not sure, maybe cause I didnt slept well last night...........

Well, its really normal that you are feeling weird, but that feeling will go away someday (and I hope its gonna be soon). Just try to do like nothing happen.

Well, I bet he looks like a normal guy now (more than whne he was drunk :teehee:)

Im not sure, maybe cause I didnt slept well last night...........

Well, its really normal that you are feeling weird, but that feeling will go away someday (and I hope its gonna be soon). Just try to do like nothing happen.

Well, I bet he looks like a normal guy now (more than whne he was drunk :teehee:)

OOOhh.. I thought that you are sick! That you have a cold or something..

Yeah, I bet that it will be ok, BUT!! there is one more party with them all soon.. and drinks again.. :roftl: all night long.. Im not sure about that!!:blink::naughty:

OOOhh.. I thought that you are sick! That you have a cold or something..

Yeah, I bet that it will be ok, BUT!! there is one more party with them all soon.. and drinks again.. :roftl: all night long.. Im not sure about that!!:blink::naughty:

Oh, no! Im not sick (yet??)

Well, if you are not sure at all, try to not spent the whole night with them, even tho that means go home earlier. Or try to not drink so much or spent a lot of time with him. :thumb_yello:

Oh, no! Im not sick (yet??)

Well, if you are not sure at all, try to not spent the whole night with them, even tho that means go home earlier. Or try to not drink so much or spent a lot of time with him. :thumb_yello:

well, I hope you wont be, have a cup of hot tea :huglove:

well,, thats the problem.. I want to have things the same or even better than in that party:teehee: Couse..well, he didnt mind and almost nothing have changed now ( just a weird feeling) so if he will drink I'll too :roftl: Omg,now this sounds weird.. :boxed::naughty:

well, I hope you wont be, have a cup of hot tea :huglove:

well,, thats the problem.. I want to have things the same or even better than in that party:teehee: Couse..well, he didnt mind and almost nothing have changed now ( just a weird feeling) so if he will drink I'll too :roftl: Omg,now this sounds weird.. :boxed::naughty:

I hope so too, anyway, I have to go to doctor again tomorrow, so I will ask everything :thumb_yello:

Well, as Im sure you two want to have a strong friendship, the best you can do is be sure of not doing any "stupid" thing again. So tell him you will be in "alert mood" and he should too, cause everything can turn really weird between you two. :thumb_yello:

I hope so too, anyway, I have to go to doctor again tomorrow, so I will ask everything :thumb_yello:

Well, as Im sure you two want to have a strong friendship, the best you can do is be sure of not doing any "stupid" thing again. So tell him you will be in "alert mood" and he should too, cause everything can turn really weird between you two. :thumb_yello:

Again?? Btw, did you take the pics?? :wink2:

Im not sure how strong relationship we can have coz its a september soon and we will be back at schools.. So i think i could use this opportunity :naughty: Well.. if he will propose me, I might say yes, like you said:roftl:

No, its just for fun.. you know.. I had fun last time, and if I see that he acts pretty normal about it why should i do something different.. Haha well i dont know.. we'll see:naughty:

Again?? Btw, did you take the pics?? :wink2:

Im not sure how strong relationship we can have coz its a september soon and we will be back at schools.. So i think i could use this opportunity :naughty: Well.. if he will propose me, I might say yes, like you said:roftl:

No, its just for fun.. you know.. I had fun last time, and if I see that he acts pretty normal about it why should i do something different.. Haha well i dont know.. we'll see:naughty:

Yep, I took pics, but at home cause at hospital the phone didnt worked.........:blink: And yes, again, cause dermathologist game me a medicine that isnt for anything I have (actually, its for eczema) so I have to ask doctor why she gave me that.............

Oh, I know. But even tho you wont see each other that much, you can always stay in contact, no??

Well, I just mean that I think its gonna be better if you two dont kiss this time. But the rest can be the same.

Haha :naughty:

I've sent it :naughty:

Your brother name's Nauris? Wow, I love the name :wub2: My cat is Mauris :roftl: Ok, can't wait for the pic. Now I'm going to watch your video :roftl:

Yep..........

Lucky you! :wink2:

Oh, sorry to hear that, its really sad. It seems that she become addicted. Maybe she should go to rehab (like Amy). I hope she will recover someday if its possible......

Ok, I was having a veggie sandwich and you left me....... See ya! :huglove:

I'm back :biggrin2:

Yeah, she really seems to be addicted to teh med, bu she's to old to change soemthing now.. :huh:

Yum, sandwich! Oh, I have cookies :aah:

Yep, I took pics, but at home cause at hospital the phone didnt worked.........:blink: And yes, again, cause dermathologist game me a medicine that isnt for anything I have (actually, its for eczema) so I have to ask doctor why she gave me that.............

Oh, I know. But even tho you wont see each other that much, you can always stay in contact, no??

Well, I just mean that I think its gonna be better if you two dont kiss this time. But the rest can be the same.

Me wants to see :D

Hmm.. yeah, I guess you are right.. Coz its too weird that age thing..

Haha :naughty:

I've sent it :naughty:

Your brother name's Nauris? Wow, I love the name :wub2: My cat is Mauris Ok, can't wait for the pic. Now I'm going to watch your video :

yap, thanks:wink2:I'll tell him.. lol

we have a cat name Muris here:naughty:

omg.. dont laugh:roftl:

I'm back :biggrin2:

Yeah, she really seems to be addicted to teh med, bu she's to old to change soemthing now.. :huh:

Yum, sandwich! Oh, I have cookies :aah:

I see ya! :aah:

Oh, I see. So, in the case she was younger, you will have tried but she is old enought to not waste your time, no? Well, I can understand it......

It was yummy, Soni made it for me. Cookies, yummy!!

@Babs. Im trying to upload them to pc, but its going soooooooooo slow. I will show you tomorrow, ok?? I havent forgot, but my pc is stupid.

Thats what I told ya.

yap, thanks:wink2:I'll tell him.. lol

we have a cat name Muris here

omg.. dont laugh:roftl:

But I just realised that Nauris is one bautiful name :shocked:

You have? Say hi to Muris from my Mauris :roftl:

71% :mf_rosetinted:

I see ya! :aah:

Oh, I see. So, in the case she was younger, you will have tried but she is old enought to not waste your time, no? Well, I can understand it......

:naughty:

Yeah, but when she was younger I was youger as well :roftl: Anyway, my mums tries to thread her with all that natural medicine which she believes in :naughty:

Soni made it for you? :shocked: You know for unbelievable it sounds to me? :shocked: My sis NEVER made anything for me. It's my who always makes everything for her just because she's too lazy to eat! And I always can't watch how she's starving :sneaky2:

Hi everyone! What's the aim off the topic? Just asking because I'm not sure whether it is like a 'talkshow' about different topics talking or that you just tell something.. (Sorry, but it seems so cousy here, I've read some:P)

But I just realised that Nauris is one bautiful name :shocked:

You have? Say hi to Muris from my Mauris :roftl:

71% :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Yeah, but when she was younger I was youger as well :roftl: Anyway, my mums tries to thread her with all that natural medicine which she believes in :naughty:

Soni made it for you? :shocked: You know for unbelievable it sounds to me? :shocked: My sis NEVER made anything for me. It's my who always makes everything for her just because she's too lazy to eat! And I always can't watch how she's starving :sneaky2:

Well, maybe that works, no? I mean, the natural medicines are better than the others, so..........

Yep. Well, they usually dont make me anything, its me the one who has to cook, but sometimes, when Im sick or something like that, they just do me the favour. Tell Agne to not be so lazy! :sneaky2:

Hi everyone! What's the aim off the topic? Just asking because I'm not sure whether it is like a 'talkshow' about different topics talking or that you just tell something.. (Sorry, but it seems so cousy here, I've read some:P)

Well, we sometimes post a topic so everybody can comment on it. but mostly, we talk about what we like to talk.

I see ya!

@Babs. Im trying to upload them to pc, but its going soooooooooo slow. I will show you tomorrow, ok?? I havent forgot, but my pc is stupid.

Thats what I told ya.

Oh.. ok:aah:

Hmm... Yeah, I guess you are right again. what would I do without you??:biggrin2::roftl:

But I just realised that Nauris is one bautiful name : You have? Say hi to Muris from my Mauris

71% :

y:

Yeah, but when she was younger I was youger as we Anyway, my mums tries to thread her with all that natural medicine which she believes in

Soni made it for you? :shocked: You know for unbelievable it sounds to me? My sis NEVER made anything for me. It's my who always makes everything for her just because she's too lazy to eat! And I always can't watch how she's starving :sneaky2:

Hahaha,I'm glad you like it! :D

Ok i'll !! lol

Omg.. you dont want to watch it:mf_rosetinted:

Oh.. ok:aah:

Hmm... Yeah, I guess you are right again. what would I do without you??:biggrin2::roftl:

Hahaha,I'm glad you like it! :D

Ok i'll !! lol

Omg.. you dont want to watch it:mf_rosetinted:

You would be confused all the time :aah: :aah:

Hello there :bye:

Well, just feel free to post here about anything.:wink2:

Me or Isa put the topics and you have to respond on them.. (well, when we are not lazy:naughty:)

BTW, Isa, your turn to pick one:mf_rosetinted:

hahaha i think we talk too much, lol

Oh, dont read all the stuff I have written here today,:roftl:

Hey there! :bye:

Yeah, it is cosy here :naughty:

Well, the main thing is that Isa or babuccia adds a topic (the latest one is some pages back) and we answering it :naughty: